Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

You know what always stinks inside an othewise reasonable post from you? The fact that in the same breath, you tell me that it's too early to have a read, but then call my play newb-reckless and tell me it's a good reason to hold a read on me.

So explain to me why it's too early to get a read on anyone, but can manage to drum up a read on me anyway.

It's way too early for YOU to have a read.  Not me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's way too early for YOU to have a read.  Not me.

Why are you saying Darthe has made no sense yet - what are your thoughts on the below post to Aris:

By acknowledging that you're a weak player doesn't that imply that he has potentially seen more reason to target you?  

Consider logically his thought process and if it can fit with a town or mafia objective.  

Makes sense to me. He's saying that you are town because you're trying to eliminate the weakest town player from the game. Rather then being scum targeting the weakest link.

See, I read it as "trying to prod the weakest player in the game in hopes of them showing their hand." I had a town vibe on the action as well, but for different reason.

You know what always stinks inside an othewise reasonable post from you? The fact that in the same breath, you tell me that it's too early to have a read, but then call my play newb-reckless and tell me it's a good reason to hold a read on me.

So explain to me why it's too early to get a read on anyone, but can manage to drum up a read on me anyway.

Dar the and PAC are scum mates.

Makes sense to me. He's saying that you are town because you're trying to eliminate the weakest town player from the game. Rather then being scum targeting the weakest link.

so he's basically saying I could be town or scum.  cool.

More inconsistency from you, actually.

Darthe is clearly suggesting that you are going for organized chaos in that quote.

Do you really think I took time to try and dissect a quote from Darthe?   Good god you newbs have much to learn.  He's basically a potty trained version of you.  Slightly more dignified but still doesn't know sh-t.

Do you really think I took time to try and dissect a quote from Darthe?   Good god you newbs have much to learn.  He's basically a potty trained version of you.  Slightly more dignified but still doesn't know sh-t.

Why wouldn't the guy who created a 3 anti-town game with a cult take a few moments to dissect a quote?

Gross.

Why wouldn't the guy who created a 3 anti-town game with a cult take a few moments to dissect a quote?

Gross.

because it's coming from Darthe. 

and I'm pulling the rip cord on this exchange.  You're pulling a classic Ape move of monopolizing the game with ramblings and queer distortions of reality.

because it's coming from Darthe. 

and I'm pulling the rip cord on this exchange.  You're pulling a classic Ape move of monopolizing the game with ramblings and queer distortions of reality.

Well, this final quote basically contradicts the bolded below. You've now managed to contradict every statement you made in the quote. You deciding to leave the discussion now, stinks.

Your main issue is playing early day 1 like it's end game.  Trying to make all these elaborate connections when we've seen next to nothing to form opinions on is foolhardy.

For instance..  for you to say "at this point my strongest scum lean would be Crusher" is stupid..  not just because he's a mod confirmed townie, but because he hasn't really said jack sh-t.  There's always going to be a 4th voter on a train..  the momentum vote should be evidence of a larger case..  not the sole piece of information.

I guess what I'm saying is settle the f-ck down, poke around, and try to stir up some sh-t.  I'm the best scum hunter we've got but it's always via organized chaos.  Not just pulling down my pants and sh-tting in every direction (aka the Ape -- or now you).

You are my strongest read as scum because you've been convulsing all over this game since it started.

Arsis is interesting but at this point I just think he's a bit slow...

Darthe hasn't said anything that has made sense yet...

Crusher is town...

No read on anyone else yet.

Lol Pac, it took him nine whole pages to determine that you're a certified idiot.

If you all say Crush was conftown in the OP i'll trust you.  I don't want to read that scene.  Way too much TLDR.

unvote vote hally

Because he is scum and trying to look like he is playing without making waves. His long list post was nsnsense with mindless nudge at my train so he could jump on late if it grew. Dar the is scum. Boom

I was the first person on your train.

God you look bad this game.  

What is weak about thinking Hally looks off D1?  Pretty confident that you don't have more reason than that for 3/4 of the players here right now on what you think of them.

I was the first person on your train.

God you look bad this game.  

What is weak about thinking Hally looks off D1?  Pretty confident that you don't have more reason than that for 3/4 of the players here right now on what you think of them.

You were the first person on the confirm townies train. You did not read the opening scene. You did not to because scum starts with what they need. Easy. You be scum.

Archived