Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

You and Lee looks like town/town atm.  Voting her off when crush is voting her doesn't fit what you're saying here.

I'm not sure if he's town or just complete derp. Worse than you when you are bad derp. Crusher's vote is awful and it still feels bad after I noted it when he first voted. I'm willing to go there. 

unvote, vote Crusher

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain please

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, you should be getting how to play by now. But basically, you need to learn to adapt and change your reads as things come up in the thread. Being static on someone is super scummy, especially when you really don't have anything solid on the person. 

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, you should be getting how to play by now. But basically, you need to learn to adapt and change your reads as things come up in the thread. Being static on someone is super scummy, especially when you really don't have anything solid on the person. 

I'd love to be on your train (no innuendo) but I can't help but be disgusted with this babe in the woods act BeeGee has going on this game.  Even if he really didn't know the answers to the questions he's asking, he should know enough not to be asking them.

I don't particularly want to vote him off first seeing as how he died day 1 last game but this golly shucks stuff he has going on is setting off all kinds of alarms.

So far Pac is the only obvious scum.

Ok Arsehole I'll humor you..  In about as many characters as a tweet tell me why I'm "obvious" scum.  If you say something about obfuscation I'm going to knee you in the groin.

Super gay it's what I was banned the first time around pure discrimination.

Okay, I get it, you're gay.  Stop beating me over the head with it.

The more I look at Verbs' CTM vote the less I like it.  It looks intended to make people like him.

Okay, I get it, you're gay. Stop beating me over the head with it.

The more I look at Verbs' CTM vote the less I like it. It looks intended to make people like him.

I'm not actually gay you homophobe. It's a joke.

Also, two comments one in reply to a joke that mentions it is beating you over the head with it? I didnt know Westboro baptist church members were allowed on the Internet.

Arsis, I see you're voting Pac, what has he done that makes you think he's scummiest?

Just the way he reacted to me joking around made it seem like he had something to hide. It's also the first vote and we have nothing to really go on. The other kid just seems like a newb rather than scummy and he was giving him a hard time about it which doesn't seem the townie way to go about it. Pick the weakest members off first strikes me as a predator move.

By acknowledging that you're a weak player doesn't that imply that he has potentially seen more reason to target you?  

Consider logically his thought process and if it can fit with a town or mafia objective.  

Archived