Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently you get to redefine it for your own purposes. You made three posts in the last game. Two fat jokes and the losing vote. I was active l game except for hiding from the 80 lynch. I even signed out while watching the thread so I could pretend to just be away from the site and didn't even have to mention it.

I've easily doubled your post content on this game. I've actually posted my thoughts about people. All you have is: "you played like scum last game and it worked. You're doing the exact opposite this game... So... Errr.... Is that bacon?"

Last game I only played to fill the roster.  Thats why Nolder made me a "confirmed" townie.  Had no real time to play.  Barely read the thread.

Posting a list on the active players is a great way to look like your contributing.   I do agree with you on Verbal.

Last game I only played to fill the roster. Thats why Nolder made me a "confirmed" townie. Had no real time to play. Barely read the thread.

Posting a list on the active players is a great way to look like your contributing. I do agree with you on Verbal.

I'd post about the inactive players but I am not on pac's level of scumhunting yet. So, I have to use actual behavior and posts to make my reads not just nonsense.

I'd post about the inactive players but I am not on pac's level of scumhunting yet. So, I have to use actual behavior and posts to make my reads not just nonsense.

Makes sense.  Plus Lizard following me over to your train is unsettling.

unvote vote Verbal.

1. Pac - too douchey can't tell yet

2. AVM - Town

3. Lizard King - [edit] now meh

4. Lily - Don't know yet

5. Leelou - Town

6. Ape - Don't know yet

7. Hally - Don't know yet

8. Nolder - Don't know yet

9. 80 - Town

10. JiF - Town

11. Wombat - Town

12. SMC - Don't know yet

13. Crush - hmmmm slight town lean

14. Verb - meh

15. Smash - Town

16. Arsis - hmmmm

17. Hess - That's me

18. Lia - who cares what I think, new female will stay alive til end game

um? Smash hasn't posted more than 2-3x in this thread. It's been void of any substance other than to suggest a No Lynch. The only banter with Smash was to ask him why he voted NL and he didn't respond to Nolder. 

So you suggest that scum won't stick their necks out on D1, then proceed to vote Verbal because he made a case on you on D1. What's your rationale other than, you just don't like his vote, while Smash is fitting your criteria for scum?

Don't tell me what my criteria for scum is, you sound like an idiot.

My criteria for scum is that they nudge things, they manipulate circumstances to their advantage. They don't force things. Smash isn't nudging any lynches. He suggested no lynch, which to me was an obvious reaction test. 

As for Verbal, he's not sticking his neck out, he is nudging... by making a prop-filled push case at a time when my train is gaining traction. In other words, he wanted to pile on and tried to make it look thoughtfully done. He fooled you it seems. 

Unvote

Vote crusher

On my "I have theae people labled as scum" list is: Crusher, Verbal, wwwombat,

Ape is hard to read. He is either town and scum hunting or trying to muddle things up for day two by being the loudest.

Pac is being unusually quiet. I thought he was the scum hunting king who thrived in choas.

Lizard queen is continuing his slow descent into senility.

Crusher is salty I beat hin last game and is trying to get his scum team to lynch me because of it.

Jif is not worth

Nolder is... I don't know too many nonsense posts between him and ape. I'm 50/50 on him. They could be trying to hide behind their wall of text battle.

I am the scum hunting king that thrives in chaos.

I'm glad one of your scum mates finally pointed out to you how bad it looked when you gave us Crusher and Verbal as your scum list, then didn't vote either of them. LOL

Don't tell me what my criteria for scum is, you sound like an idiot.

My criteria for scum is that they nudge things, they manipulate circumstances to their advantage. They don't force things. Smash isn't nudging any lynches. He suggested no lynch, which to me was an obvious reaction test.

As for Verbal, he's not sticking his neck out, he is nudging... by making a prop-filled push case at a time when my train is gaining traction. In other words, he wanted to pile on and tried to make it look thoughtfully done. He fooled you it seems.

Maybe he did. I have three games under my belt. There's nothing wrong with me asking questions and forcing conversation. It ultimately helps the town.

If anyone cares this is the only sentence I've read from Verbal so far this game (more or less) but feel it's enough to vote him. If you were to ask me why I'd prob tell you to GFY. He wrote a bunch of other stuff too but whatevs.

Holy sh*t, is this the game that Ape completely shows his scum ass on D1? 

Maybe he did. I have three games under my belt. There's nothing wrong with me asking questions and forcing conversation. It ultimately helps the town.

I know, which is why I go to the length of explaining typical strategy when course correcting you. So you pick up on tactics from playing in the games. When I started player, I just got called stupid all the time and had this one guy that told me he needed to teach me a lesson all the time. Nobody actually explained tactics or game logic. 

So, I try to be good about that to newbs, so they don't get discouraged and stop playing.

Now GFY.

I am the scum hunting king that thrives in chaos.

I'm glad one of your scum mates finally pointed out to you how bad it looked when you gave us Crusher and Verbal as your scum list, then didn't vote either of them. LOL

I wish I was on the scum team this game. It's no fun being town.

Why would I vote for the people I'm more certain of day 1? It makes no sense. You want to put pressure on someone you're less certain of while also paying attention to the ones you marked to see if they give things up. You give the scum the yhe rope and they hang themselves with it.

If anyone cares this is the only sentence I've read from Verbal so far this game (more or less) but feel it's enough to vote him. If you were to ask me why I'd prob tell you to GFY. He wrote a bunch of other stuff too but whatevs.

We need a reason to vote Verbal?  

Current Vote Count:

Verb (4) - SMC, Crush, Ape, Hess

Lizard (1) - Nolder

Lia (1) - Pac

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Wombat (2) - Lia, 80

Ape (1) - Verb

Arsis (4) - Wombat, AVM, Lizard, Leelou

Crush (1) - Arsis

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Ok starting to feel better about Lizard King now and less about Arsis again. What a day. 

Yeah, seems like misguided effort. 

Which makes me that much more happy with voting Verbal, since Lizzie was just echoing Verbal's case. LOL

I know, which is why I go to the length of explaining typical strategy when course correcting you. So you pick up on tactics from playing in the games. When I started player, I just got called stupid all the time and had this one guy that told me he needed to teach me a lesson all the time. Nobody actually explained tactics or game logic.

So, I try to be good about that to newbs, so they don't get discouraged and stop playing.

Now GFY.

I know. I appreciate it.

FU

/not buddying

I wish I was on the scum team this game. It's no fun being town.

Why would I vote for the people I'm more certain of day 1? It makes no sense. You want to put pressure on someone you're less certain of while also paying attention to the ones you marked to see if they give things up. You give the scum the yhe rope and they hang themselves with it.

Misdirection. I get it. It's also a wifom. Claiming you were trying to trap someone is an easy excuse... I'm sort of notorious for it.

How did you feel about Nolder saying you should only vote someone if you intend to lynch them?

Misdirection. I get it. It's also a wifom. Claiming you were trying to trap someone is an easy excuse... I'm sort of notorious for it.

How did you feel about Nolder saying you should only vote someone if you intend to lynch them?

I don't agree with Nolder on that at all. I think a vote is a very useful tool that can be used for a number of very useful and fun things.

I don't agree with Nolder on that at all. I think a vote is a very useful tool that can be used for a number of very useful and fun things.

Obviously, and so do the rest of us. Including Nolder. I guess what I'm really asking is, why do you think he said that sh*t?

Archived