Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are the Rex Ryan of the forum.  I bet you promised someone before the game you'd send them a team invite, didn't you?

I don't make promises I can't keep.  I promised Tajh Boyd I'd make him a Jet.  Boom, Jets draft Tajh Boyd.  Championship.

Typical D1 stuff for JN, much calling of expletives and general banter.  Some game play is gearing up.  Don't like the whole no lynch idea, it seems a cop-out to me, and hurts more than helps.

Typical D1 stuff for JN, much calling of expletives and general banter.  Some game play is gearing up.  Don't like the whole no lynch idea, it seems a cop-out to me, and hurts more than helps.

Ape/Hallia/Smash scum team.

Your welcome.

/Pac'd

Instead of forcing me into pointless rhetoric why don't you justify your position instead seeing as you provided no reasoning for it from the getgo.

Unvote. Vote Ape

Current Vote Count:

Nolder (3) -Ape, Lizard, Crush

This train stinks the most right now. I've never really thought Nolder was scum for the above, I wanted to watch the debate play out and see how hard players would go after Nolder, even though he was making decent sense with his questions to Smash. The scummiest play really was coming from Smash and Crusher. Smash hasn't given any real answer to Nolder's questions, and his going into hiding is consistent with the same play back in the Alien's game when we were scum together. I don't buy it.

Ape's been the hardest after Nolder and that's whom I'm going with. His rhetoric about "letting discussion play out" while trying to sqaush Nolder's point of view, stinks.

All I did to get the town nod from wombat was tell Nolder to **** off... This didn't strike me as a town thing to say

I think you need to sign up for one of Pac's Advanced Mafia courses.

Not liking your play.  Calling people townies, pushing the No Lynch.  Might be because you haven't played in a while.  Might be because you're scum. 

Unvote vote Wombat

Might be because you suck at mafia.

This was your response to me shredding your entire stance on No Lynch?  In no way does this game look like a No Lynch - mechanic game.  You've played enough DPR games to know they are regular mafia games with layers of fancy dressing on them.  At their core, they are still normal mafia games.  The Red Scare (example I used of a No Lynch - mechanic game from Doggin) was not a regular mafia game, as you'd know if you played/read it.

Instead you're snarky with me.  I'd lynch you or Ape right now and not lose any sleep.

If I had a gun, I might even consider not shooting 80 for one of you.  I know, I can't believe I just said that as well.

Smash is town.  I know exactly he suggested No Lynch.  You are either scum or blind.

Unvote vote Arsis

AwesomeVM

Unvote. Vote Ape

This train stinks the most right now. I've never really thought Nolder was scum for the above, I wanted to watch the debate play out and see how hard players would go after Nolder, even though he was making decent sense with his questions to Smash. The scummiest play really was coming from Smash and Crusher. Smash hasn't given any real answer to Nolder's questions, and his going into hiding is consistent with the same play back in the Alien's game when we were scum together. I don't buy it.

Ape's been the hardest after Nolder and that's whom I'm going with. His rhetoric about "letting discussion play out" while trying to sqaush Nolder's point of view, stinks.

Town read retracted.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder (3) -Ape, Lizard, Crush

Unvote. Vote Ape

AEkw9.gif

Attempt #37 to play like the Ape/CTM....failed.

1. My "argument" there is nothing of the sort. Smash made a dumb vote (worthy of scrutiny) and Ape is flinging sh*t at everything I say because he has some sort of connection with Crusher and/or is just trying to derail me. No one has been fos'd by me. When they do you'll know it.

2. Don't even begin to compare me to you. I've been playing and modding mafia for four years. I am an addict and I can't get enough of it. It has dominated a large portion of my life since I started playing. I'm not trying to boast nor am I saying this makes me a good player but I have dozens, perhaps hundreds of forum games under my belt and I don't even know how many chat games. This gives me a level of experience you just can't get after a few games no matter how good you are. I have my flaws, like I noted with Ape but I know what they are for the most part. I know when I'm being reckless and that's not the case here. You don't want my advice? That's fine, I wont anymore. I was just trying to be helpful. Don't presume to advise me in return though. You're not on my level and any shortcomings I may have are not something you can help me with.

3a. If you have a problem with reading a lot of words this might not be the game for you. Come Day 3 or 4 there's going to be a lot of wordy recapping. That's how these big games tend to go.

3b. I know when I'm talking too much tyvm. This is why I'm taking a backseat for now. Meanwhile the floor is open, let's see what you got hot shot.

Someone just ******* shoot me already.

Holy sh*t dude!  You are like a drunk guy in a bar who wants to fight everyone.  At this point Im sadly leaning town on you but would like to see you dead for over Ape-ing the thread.

Is the Nolder dead Yet?

Last game Arsis slid to end game as scum doing the "Oh my Im lost in the woods" act.  This game he is sitting back tossing out nonsense and contributing nothing but calling out the active players.  Lets light a fire to his balls and see what cooking.

unvote 

Vote Arsis

Bumped for Leelou.

Thanks, I just saw it because of this guy. Nah, it's me I'm scum. Pac and hess are my team members let me live day 1 and I'll tell you the rest one a day. Quid pro quo.

The real answer is I'm not confident in any of it just my initial read. I want to be able to come back endgame and see how accurate my initial read was.

Holy sh*t, is this the game that Ape completely shows his scum ass on D1?  The bold red is a good statement, except for the above quotes that show you didn't follow your own advice.  You jumped into the conversation and spoke for another player well before you could say you "let a discussion and especially an argument go on for a bit".

Unvote

Vote: Ape

LOL wut?

What advice am I not following? Letting discussion of Crusher's "lunch" joke play out? I jumped on Nolder for trying to make a case on a joke. I'm not speaking for anyone else. I'm just doing what I do. I'm railing on Nolder to get reads on the rest of the field. Nolder being scum would be the icing for me, but this has been standard format scum hunting for me. 

How is that lost on you? Or is it lost on you?

This looks like a pile on that you just dressed up in multi-quotes to make it look like you put in effort. Going back to the Arsis post where he says you and Crusher are scum, but then votes me... this makes me lean towards you being his mate.

Unvote. Vote Ape

You are misrepresenting logic here. "Players going hard after Nolder" wouldn't equate to scum. Scum, especially this early, don't need to or want to stick their necks out. They live in the shadows on D1. That's why it's insane that people are accusing me of defending Crusher. D1 is all over the place, scum knows that town will find a new shiny object and they aren't going to put a spotlight on themselves the way some people are implying. The fact this is being discussed is very remedial.

So... why are you Piggy-backing Verbal's thoughts instead of coming up with your own? Is it scum opportunism? Or is it you still being awful at this game?

Smash is town.  I know exactly he suggested No Lynch.  You are either scum or blind.

This. 

Holy sh*t dude! You are like a drunk guy in a bar who wants to fight everyone. At this point Im sadly leaning town on you but would like to see you dead for over Ape-ing the thread.

Is the Nolder dead Yet?

Last game Arsis slid to end game as scum doing the "Oh my Im lost in the woods" act. This game he is sitting back tossing out nonsense and contributing nothing but calling out the active players. Lets light a fire to his balls and see what cooking.

unvote

Vote Arsis

So you're voting for me because I went from playing like scum and trying to hide and not contribute to playing like town and throwing sh*t out there to see how people react day 1? Makea a lot of sense to me.

D1 is all over the place, scum knows that town will find a new shiny object and they aren't going to put a spotlight on themselves the way some people are implying. 

Unvote

Vote Verbal

Verbal's vote on me just now was filthy dirty filth. 

um? Smash hasn't posted more than 2-3x in this thread. It's been void of any substance other than to suggest a No Lynch. The only banter with Smash was to ask him why he voted NL and he didn't respond to Nolder. 

So you suggest that scum won't stick their necks out on D1, then proceed to vote Verbal because he made a case on you on D1. What's your rationale other than, you just don't like his vote, while Smash is fitting your criteria for scum?

So you're voting for me because I went from playing like scum and trying to hide and not contribute to playing like town and throwing sh*t out there to see how people react day 1? Makea a lot of sense to me.

Yes.  Last game you played great as scum laying low and won it at end game.  Tossing out names of active players and not backing it up with an explanation makes you look like your playing when your really not.  You will contribute or die this game. No more free lunches for you.  

Yes. Last game you played great as scum laying low and won it at end game. Tossing out names of active players and not backing it up with an explanation makes you look like your playing when your really not. You will contribute or die this game. No more free lunches for you.

Who gets to define contribute? I have people talking and discussing things which shows their mentality and you can see people's vote patterns. I think you and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat attacking me and trying to get a train going is contributing just fine. We just got two members of the scum team to make a silly play day 1 and reveal themselves.

Who gets to define contribute? I have people talking and discussing things which shows their mentality and you can see people's vote patterns. I think you and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat attacking me and trying to get a train going is contributing just fine. We just got two members of the scum team to make a silly play day 1 and reveal themselves

Websters dictionary?

Wombat and I are not attacking you.  We are simply voting you.  

Yes.  Understood.  If people vote Arsis they are automatically scum.  Two more votes and we will have the entire scum team. Nice work. 

Unvote

Vote crusher

On my "I have theae people labled as scum" list is: Crusher, Verbal, wwwombat,

Ape is hard to read. He is either town and scum hunting or trying to muddle things up for day two by being the loudest.

Pac is being unusually quiet. I thought he was the scum hunting king who thrived in choas.

Lizard queen is continuing his slow descent into senility.

Crusher is salty I beat hin last game and is trying to get his scum team to lynch me because of it.

Jif is not worth

Nolder is... I don't know too many nonsense posts between him and ape. I'm 50/50 on him. They could be trying to hide behind their wall of text battle.

Websters dictionary?

Wombat and I are not attacking you. We are simply voting you.

Yes. Understood. If people vote Arsis they are automatically scum. Two more votes and we will have the entire scum team. Nice work.

Apparently you get to redefine it for your own purposes. You made three posts in the last game. Two fat jokes and the losing vote. I was active l game except for hiding from the 80 lynch. I even signed out while watching the thread so I could pretend to just be away from the site and didn't even have to mention it.

I've easily doubled your post content on this game. I've actually posted my thoughts about people. All you have is: "you played like scum last game and it worked. You're doing the exact opposite this game... So... Errr.... Is that bacon?"

Unvote

Vote Arsis

The Ape isn't worth going after right now. Town or Scum, it's his usual stick. Trying to pick apart the Nolder/Ape banter isn't going to yield much right now. Maybe it'll be something to draw from later. 

I don't like Arsis having reads on the whole town 13 pages into D1. His finger pointing, sarcastic schtick was the same MO as last game when he was scum. Just cue up the "babe in the woods" act for good measure.

Unvote

Vote crusher

On my "I have theae people labled as scum" list is: Crusher, Verbal, wwwombat,

Ape is hard to read. He is either town and scum hunting or trying to muddle things up for day two by being the loudest.

Pac is being unusually quiet. I thought he was the scum hunting king who thrived in choas.

Lizard queen is continuing his slow descent into senility.

Crusher is salty I beat hin last game and is trying to get his scum team to lynch me because of it.

Jif is not worth

Nolder is... I don't know too many nonsense posts between him and ape. I'm 50/50 on him. They could be trying to hide behind their wall of text battle.

Nice list.  Looks like your really trying now.  

Unvote

Vote Arsis

The Ape isn't worth going after right now. Town or Scum, it's his usual stick. Trying to pick apart the Nolder/Ape banter isn't going to yield much right now. Maybe it'll be something to draw from later.

I don't like Arsis having reads on the whole town 13 pages into D1. His finger pointing, sarcastic schtick was the same MO as last game when he was scum. Just cue up the "babe in the woods" act for good measure.

Nah, no newbie bullsh*t this game. That's your playstyle.

Archived