Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

My case against noldor : he backed pac's play, tried to get people off his train, insists information that was presented day 1 is super secret town info. He's done nothing but try to confuse things or troll people. He even tried to play it off when dpr said pac was mafia "is this real?"

His case against me: "it was" isn't a proper response to a question and it's me refusing to "submit to lie detection" lmao.

Arsis is town

I should amend that. Arsis isn't scum. Maybe he's recruited. But not by Nolder. Nolder is scum. The "pm" question was prior to recruitment day, "answered" by mod after the mod posted the same info in thread. LOL. Even a dope like me can see this one.

That's it. I'm just going to keep posting this until noldor is lynched. I have nothing else to contribute or say at this point.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because you're both sh*tty players who think you know more about mafia than you do.

Don't get me wrong you both have potential but your potential doesn't mean sh*t when you derp up because you think you know more than you do.

Arsis is town

I should amend that. Arsis isn't scum. Maybe he's recruited. But not by Nolder. Nolder is scum. The "pm" question was prior to recruitment day, "answered" by mod after the mod posted the same info in thread. LOL. Even a dope like me can see this one.

Yep

Current Vote Count

Crusher (2) - 80

Ape (1) - JiF

Verb (2) - SMC, Crush

JiF (1) - AVM

Nolder (4) - Arsis, Lizard, Wombat, Hess

Wombat (1) - Lia

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Nolder

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline Monday 8:30 PM EST

Nolder, why are you trying to reaction test a guy who doesn't even understand what you're talking about?

I think the better question is why is someone who does understand putting fuel on the fire by acting like he made the right move refusing to state his alignment?

I think the better question is why is someone who does understand putting fuel on the fire by acting like he made the right move refusing to state his alignment?

That's a terrible question. The only thing that question is better than is your play this game. You don't get to redefine words and ignore posts like they don't exist. You're just trying to make enough noise to drown out the fact that you're scum and you're caught. You have no play left but this pathetic and obvious bullsh*t.

Lizzy and Arsis are trying very hard to convince us that Nol is scum. I think they think if they say it loud enough, it'll stick. I still havea  town read on Nolder, personally, and would love to see a competing train, preferably Hally. 

Lizzy and Arsis are trying very hard to convince us that Nol is scum. I think they think if they say it loud enough, it'll stick. I still havea  town read on Nolder, personally, and would love to see a competing train, preferably Hally. 

Vote Verb. It's pretty simple. 

Lizzy and Arsis are trying very hard to convince us that Nol is scum. I think they think if they say it loud enough, it'll stick. I still havea town read on Nolder, personally, and would love to see a competing train, preferably Hally.

Says the lady vying for last place in the post count. Why do you like Nolder and what is your top 3 scum/ top 3 town? Maybe you could give us a little something to all work with?

It comes to a halt on weekends. Nobody plays on weekends.

Just vote Verb before he poisons you or another townie.

I know. I'll be back tomorrow. I didn't quit like ape. I'm just not coming back today.

Says the lady vying for last place in the post count. Why do you like Nolder and what is your top 3 scum/ top 3 town? Maybe you could give us a little something to all work with?

Sure will. 

My top three scum are Hally, Wombat, and Crusher. Be happy to vote any of the above. My top three town are Verb, Lizzy (misguided but town nonetheless) and AVM. 

Why do I think Nol is town. Mostly a gut feeling to be honest. I know that's not very helpful, but that's how I play. Watching him and Ape go round and round (and yes, I actually do read that sh*t to a point) it seemed town on town. 

Happy belated birthday, Lily!!!

Looking back, based on everything that went down with Pack, I'm sticking with voting Verbal. Next on the list is Halia and Lia.

Arsis, Ape and Wombat still lean town for me. AVM looks better with his 2 for 1 situation unless scum can team with town.

Current Vote Count

Crusher (2) - 80

Ape (1) - JiF

Verb (2) - SMC, Crush

JiF (1) - AVM

Nolder (4) - Arsis, Lizard, Wombat, Hess

Wombat (1) - Lia

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Nolder

Deadline in 12.5 hours.

Happy belated birthday, Lily!!!

Looking back, based on everything that went down with Pack, I'm sticking with voting Verbal. Next on the list is Halia and Lia.

Arsis, Ape and Wombat still lean town for me. AVM looks better with his 2 for 1 situation unless scum can team with town.

Pretty sure I already explained the timing of the Pac vs Wombat train. (I'm assuming you think I'm dirty because of the people correcting the erroneous vote count?)

When it rains, it pours. 

My baby was diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth over the weekend. Wife has a woman in her office that has it, and there's like 5 cases in the daycare. So. Awesome.

I have never in my life felt like I need a vacation more than I do right now. My head feels like it's in a vice grip.

When it rains, it pours. 

My baby was diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth over the weekend. Wife has a woman in her office that has it, and there's like 5 cases in the daycare. So. Awesome.

I have never in my life felt like I need a vacation more than I do right now. My head feels like it's in a vice grip.

omg. i hope the baby is going to be ok.

omg. i hope the baby is going to be ok.

should be fine - it's just a viral thing, blisters on hands, feet and one or two around her mouth... looks gross... 

biggest pain is we can't bring her to daycare. now we're both working from home and can't get sh*t done... 

should be fine - it's just a viral thing, blisters on hands, feet and one or two around her mouth... looks gross... 

biggest pain is we can't bring her to daycare. now we're both working from home and can't get sh*t done... 

pain in the ass....but good to hear

Current Vote Count

Ape (1) - JiF

Verb (3) - SMC, Crush, 80

JiF (1) - AVM

Nolder (5) - Arsis, Lizard, Wombat, Hess, Smash

Wombat (1) - Lia

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Nolder

Deadline in 10.5 hours.

Can't resist killing Verbal.  It's fun.

Unvote vote Verbal

Yeah, so, haven't you already admitted to being in a cult (aka no longer a townie)?  I wonder how many people did that and how many normal townies we have left....

Yeah, so, haven't you already admitted to being in a cult (aka no longer a townie)? I wonder how many people did that and how many normal townies we have left....

You have to imagine a good number wasted it trying to recruit mafia. Another bit said no, another group saved it hoping to keep the invites going. So, not as many as you would probably expect. I.e. Everyone. There is still town left.

Archived