Eric Decker Will Play Sunday

TuscanyTile2

This could drag on all season if they don't let him heal up.

That might be the case, but I respect Mr. Johnson for letting the employees know that they have to work in order to earn their wage.  The last thing we want is the NY Jets to become some sort of welfare state. 

See here's how bad decision pile up.

We did not pick up a legit WR in the draft. We cut the one guy who had some potential to break out. So now when Decker is injured our #2WR is .......wait for it.........Nelson. If that isn't a scary thought i dunno what is.

What do we do. We now force the injured go to guy  to play with an injury and expose him to be lost for the season.

If we had drafted a legit WR in this draft we wont be so desperate for Decker to play. So with Saunders watching from the sideline on offensive plays, Decker will take to the field this Sunday.

See here's how bad decision pile up.

We did not pick up a legit WR in the draft. We cut the one guy who had some potential to break out. So now when Decker is injured our #2WR is .......wait for it.........Nelson. If that isn't a scary thought i dunno what is.

What do we do. We now force the injured go to guy  to play with an injury and expose him to be lost for the season.

If we had drafted a legit WR in this draft we wont be so desperate for Decker to play. So with Saunders watching from the sideline on offensive plays, Decker will take to the field this Sunday.

Ehh, not necessarily. We could have picked ODB and he could be sidelined with a hamstring injury. Imagine the sh*tstorm around here if our first-round WR didn't play the first quarter of the season? Yikes.  

Ehh, not necessarily. We could have picked ODB and he could be sidelined with a hamstring injury. Imagine the sh*tstorm around here if our first-round WR didn't play the first quarter of the season? Yikes.  

So we are going to assume that the JETS could have picked a player that was not even available when we made our first pick.

So we are going to assume that the JETS could have picked a player that was not even available when we made our first pick.

No, I'm insinuating that no pick is a sure thing to stay healthy or be productive, regardless of where they are selected. We should be happy our rookie is starting every single snap from day one, in what is considered a very complex system to grasp.

Archived