I'm Saying It Now We NEED To Go 1-15

SoFlaJets

It made no sense for DMC but THIS DOES make sense.Like I said though we saw how Oakland did everything they could to get DMC by throwing games -they will do it again-especially if it means screwing over the Jets-remember we BEAT them-we are #2 if it's between us both.

I've been on board this train for some time.

We should look into trading Brick and Mangold now if they still have any value. Our OL is old as hell and needs to be completely rebuilt anyway, might as well get a head start on it now, get a couple of picks in the process, and help out on our quest to go 1-15!

Jags just picked Bortles with the 3rd overall pick. They are not drafting another quarterback.

But they can still trade the pick to a QB needy team. We need to beat them to the punch and suck that much harder than them!

We've gotta start becoming big Jags, Raiders, Bucs, Rams, and Redskins fans for the rest of the season. Tenn is right there as well, week 15 vs them might be the difference - we definitely gotta lose that game!

I've been on board this train for some time.

We should look into trading Brick and Mangold now if they still have any value. Our OL is old as hell and needs to be completely rebuilt anyway, might as well get a head start on it now, get a couple of picks in the process, and help out on our quest to go 1-15!

But they can still trade the pick to a QB needy team. We need to beat them to the punch and suck that much harder than them!

We've gotta start becoming big Jags, Raiders, Bucs, Rams, and Redskins fans for the rest of the season. Tenn is right there as well, week 15 vs them might be the difference - we definitely gotta lose that game!

Brick looked like an old lady fighting off a purse snatcher most of the day.  Mangold is clearly on the South slope. They only have fair-value once they are released and signed at a lower salary.

Brick looked like an old lady fighting off a purse snatcher most of the day.  Mangold is clearly on the South slope. They only have fair-value once they are released and signed at a lower salary.

You're probably right, but I'd still put them out there and see if anyone bites.

On a lighter note, Oakland just scored to tie the Chargers game! In hindsight, it really sucks that we won that opener.

You're probably right, but I'd still put them out there and see if anyone bites.

On a lighter note, Oakland just scored to tie the Chargers game! In hindsight, it really sucks that we won that opener.

I agree.  You never know if a team with a very specific need is willing to overpay, thinking once the Jets' taint is off they will be top OL guys again.

Absolutely, Glennon stinks and Lovie had nothing to do with drafting him. I think they take Winston unless they're picking #1 overall, in which case they take Mariota.

Okay so if we're in the running for a QB they're our biggest threat right now.

Okay so if we're in the running for a QB they're our biggest threat right now.

Oakland took Carr in the 2nd round so they don't have a huge commitment to him; if they're in a position to take Mariota I think they grab him. Tennessee stinks and they have nothing at the position either, so they're a threat as well…Bradford's always injured so I could see the Rams going QB…even the Redskins wouldn't shock me considering RGKnee looks like a bust at this point. Houston has nothing at the position either…there's probably about 6-7 teams overall who are a threat to take a QB, whether they're in a position to draft one due to their record or they trade up.

Oakland took Carr in the 2nd round so they don't have a huge commitment to him; if they're in a position to take Mariota I think they grab him. Tennessee stinks and they have nothing at the position either, so they're a threat as well…Bradford's always injured so I could see the Rams going QB…even the Redskins wouldn't shock me considering RGKnee looks like a bust at this point. Houston has nothing at the position either…there's probably about 6-7 teams overall who are a threat to take a QB, whether they're in a position to draft one due to their record or they trade up.

I didn't realize Carr was a second rounder.  They were worshipping him before the first game of the season already so I figured he'd be okay for another year, but it IS the Raiders.  The only teams with a worse record than us right now are the Raiders, Buccs, and the Jaguars, but yeah any one of the teams you mentioned can trade up and after Thursday our schedule lightens up somewhat.  I can't imagine us losing every game for the rest of the year but we really need to.

I just noticed that Jax is 0-6...now would'nt THAT be typical Jets "luck" The Jag-u-rrr's go winless and we win just 1? 

Raiders and Jags have their Qb's of the future, I would be more concerned about another team trading up with them and taking Mariota than them drafting him.

Looking at the schedule, I only see 3 games that I would consider us having a good chance of winning.

Bills  here

Steelers here

Titans away

I don't think we are beating anyone else. But I will NOT root for us to lose the Pats or Fins.

No way.

Does Winston seem like the type of character guy you would want in the franchise QB spot for your team? Honestly, I'm asking. I have seen some flashes of great play in the field, but under the bright lights of the NY Media you want a guy who jumped up at a student union meeting and screamed "f#%k her in her pu$$y!!!" And got suspended? This was like 2 weeks ago, I'm not saying he was 15 years old.

Clearly that is the problem with Winston.  He is big time immature.   He is also ridiculously talented and 20 YO

I don't think he's a "thug turd"  I just think he is immature.  Have seen a lot of interviews with the kid, and he seems like a guy who is just having a lot of fun, and pushes it to the limit.

Would like to see him compete with a vet QB for a starting spot.  If he needs to sit a year, so be it.  Just think he is going to be a major talent at the NFL level.  If the Jets are in a position to draft him, they have to do it

I'm not a FSU fan, Canes.  This has been a very bad football year for me 

Clearly that is the problem with Winston.  He is big time immature.   He is also ridiculously talented and 20 YO

I don't think he's a "thug turd"  I just think he is immature.  Have seen a lot of interviews with the kid, and he seems like a guy who is just having a lot of fun, and pushes it to the limit.

Would like to see him compete with a vet QB for a starting spot.  If he needs to sit a year, so be it.  Just think he is going to be a major talent at the NFL level.  If the Jets are in a position to draft him, they have to do it

I think if we can keep the crab legs flowing, we can get him on the right track.  He is immensely talented, but dead from the neck up.   It is a coin flip if betting on whether he will respond to discipline and guidance.

Wow, Jets and Canes. My condolences.

If we could land him as a late 1st or early 2nd I would be on board, but he's going top 5 and you can't bench a pick that high, especially in NYC. I think that kid should stay in school one more year and grow up.

Wow, Jets and Canes. My condolences.

If we could land him as a late 1st or early 2nd I would be on board, but he's going top 5 and you can't bench a pick that high, especially in NYC. I think that kid should stay in school one more year and grow up.

Not sure he will be a top 5 pick because of the nonsense.  Top ten for sure.  He probably should stay in school one more year, but doubt he will.  The money will be there now.

He's a risk for sure, but IMO he is well worth it 

Archived