Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

Two questions for you regarding this.

Are you going to take that back and just admit you're talking out of your ass?

If not, exactly how many games would you like me to showcase illustrating how wrong you are?

I'm willing to go as high as 25 but every one after 10 is how many times I'm going to kill you N1 as Mafia/SK/Vig in future games for wasting my god damn time.

Shhh, just let him Ape the game. It brings back memories.

That's not surprising, he only had about 350 posts that game.

Very forgettable.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a threat...

Jif'd

Speaking of emo trollbait...

How am I trying to "take the lead" exactly?

Have I asked people to lynch anyone or invited them to follow me?

Nope, I'm just voting and see what spills out. GFY.

Unvote

Vote Jif

These are the posts that wbat are claiming makes Nol 100% town on page 7.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought his case on you was as good as a day 1 crap case can be. 

That's fine, I guess, but my point was he's just trolling me now.

There's nothing left to say. He made his statements and I countered and he went "lol gotcha scum".

He doesn't want to counter my counter which I take as a sign that he can't because he knows he's wrong but I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

That's fine, I guess, but my point was he's just trolling me now.

There's nothing left to say. He made his statements and I countered and he went "lol gotcha scum".

He doesn't want to counter my counter which I take as a sign that he can't because he knows he's wrong but I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Sadly Im sorta neutral on you at this poisnt but the way Wombat calimed you are 100% town due to page 7 makes me feel worse about you.  It's a foolish thing to say on day 1.  Wombat should die

Sadly Im sorta neutral on you at this poisnt but the way Wombat calimed you are 100% town due to page 7 makes me feel worse about you.  It's a foolish thing to say on day 1.  Wombat should die

I'm waiting to see what else Wombat's going to say before commenting.

Sorry don't speak nerd.  No idea what White Knighting is but in certain cricles Im considered an expert in White Castle. 

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Knighting?  lmfao

You can't even defend your own bogus accusations.

This is pathetic. Ignoring you now.

Oh you mean, like when I cased you're pathetic ass?  Ignore me and pay attention to just voting people to vote people.  Because that's a good contribution to the game rather than someone putting effort.

Me thinks you're butt hurt because I Batman'd your face D1.

How can I be butthurt?

Even if I'm lynched I'm just going to laugh at you and call anyone who listened to you an idiot.

That sounds like a win to me.

The fact remains you've yet to explain how the posts you singled out should be considered as "leading".

You wont touch that and it's as obvious as the reason why, that reason being that it's nonsense.

How can responding to something someone said to me be leading?

Do you even think about what you're saying before posting or do you just wing it and hope no one notices how dumb it all is?

I thought his case on you was as good as a day 1 crap case can be. 

Crap case?

The little guy said, "Alright lets get this started", as if the game had not started until that post. He then called out people specifically but "went against the grain" and voted someone with no heat instead of actually doing something that would "get things started" by voting Smash who actually had a little train building.

And now he's trying to diminish Batman's effort with weak sauce like, "I'm going to ignore you" because I actually put in effort to case him.  lmfao

He's squirming, Muffin Top.  Squirming. 

How can I be butthurt?

Even if I'm lynched I'm just going to laugh at you and call anyone who listened to you an idiot.

That sounds like a win to me.

The fact remains you've yet to explain how the posts you singled out should be considered as "leading".

You wont touch that and it's as obvious as the reason why, that reason being that it's nonsense.

How can responding to something someone said to me be leading?

Do you even think about what you're saying before posting or do you just wing it and hope no one notices how dumb it all is?

I qouted you and pointed out the instances where you were trying to take the lead. Should be obvious from there, no?  I summarized for my Muffin Top because he needs it sometimes.  Maybe you do too, apparently. 

Crap case?

The little guy said, "Alright lets get this started", as if the game had not started until that post.

THIS referring to pressuring low activity posters.

Maybe if you'd asked instead of making assumptions you wouldn't have egg on your face right now.

He then called out people specifically but "went against the grain"

Because when I put more than a little pressure about activity get ******* crucified for it.

and voted someone with no heat

That's bad why?

It's Day 1.

Why are you upset that someone who was getting no heat gets 1 vote on them?

This is scum slipping imo. At first I thought Jif was just an idiot but the longer this goes on the more I'm convinced he's intentionally covering someone's ass.

instead of actually doing something that would "get things started" by voting Smash who actually had a little train building.

I didn't want to add momentum to a train on someone who had 3 votes already when it only takes 7 to lynch.

That's swinging things too far IMO. You disagree that's fine. You can GFY.

And now he's trying to diminish Batman's effort with weak sauce like, "I'm going to ignore you" because I actually put in effort to case him.  lmfao

You're right it was premature to say I was going to ignore you.

I can't ignore nonsense like this. It's like catnip to me.

Also lol at calling what you did "effort".

I qouted you and pointed out the instances where you were trying to take the lead. Should be obvious from there, no?  I summarized for my Muffin Top because he needs it sometimes.  Maybe you do too, apparently.

This post right here is leading.

How is it leading?

Well I'm not going to tell you.

I'm just going to say it's leading because it should be obvious from there, no?

You mean, the guy you diverted attention away from when he train was building steam?

You cant make this sh*t up.

You mean the guy I literally put on the spot before you blew this sh*t up with me?

No, you can't make this sh*t up at all.

Only you could be so dense as to say I'm the one diverting from Smash when I just put him on the spot for the second time today.

Unvote vote smash   

Comes into game and throws a vote in WITHOUT calling us stupid.  GOT em.

unvote vote Smash

Vote Count

Arsis (3) - JiF, Verb, Lily

JiF (2) - Arsis, Smash

Smash (2) - Crusher, AVM

Nol (1) - Nyn

Verbal (1) - 80

Lily (1) - Wombat

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

DEADLINE - tomorrow (Tuesday) - NOON

Unvote

Vote Smash

Vote Count

Smash (3) - Crusher, AVM, JiF

Arsis (2) - Verb, Lily

JiF (2) - Arsis, Smash

Nol (1) - Nyn

Verbal (1) - 80

Lily (1) - Wombat

Alright let's get this started.

Wombat, Hallia, 80, Smash, and Pac.

Game has started yo, don't make me Nolder you.

With that said I'll go against the grain and give Smash a chance and Vote Nyn.

Vote Count

Smash (3) - Crusher, AVM, JiF

Arsis (2) - Verb, Lily

JiF (2) - Arsis, Smash

Nol (1) - Nyn

Verbal (1) - 80

Lily (1) - Wombat

Nyn (1) - Nol

So lets recap:  Crusher starts the Smash train, momentum building and then our little buddy arrives:

Nolderp comes in and wants to "get things started" (which apparently is not taking the lead).  Calls out a bunch of posters (not taking the lead) He then votes Nyn, who has no votes (not taking the lead) and avoid the Smash train that was building, which actually would have maybe "got things started" if he voted there.

He's now telling me I'm the reason why Smash is going under the radar.

lmfao

THIS referring to pressuring low activity posters.

Maybe if you'd asked instead of making assumptions you wouldn't have egg on your face right now.

Because when I put more than a little pressure about activity get ******* crucified for it.

That's bad why?

It's Day 1.

Why are you upset that someone who was getting no heat gets 1 vote on them?

This is scum slipping imo. At first I thought Jif was just an idiot but the longer this goes on the more I'm convinced he's intentionally covering someone's ass.

I didn't want to add momentum to a train on someone who had 3 votes already when it only takes 7 to lynch.

That's swinging things too far IMO. You disagree that's fine. You can GFY.

You're right it was premature to say I was going to ignore you.

I can't ignore nonsense like this. It's like catnip to me.

Also lol at calling what you did "effort".

Help me understand why I have egg on my face?  For casing you?  No.

Who's ass am I covering?  Just throwing out wild sh*t for the sake of it? 

You didnt want to add momentum but you wanted to, "get things started". lmfao

This post right here is leading.

How is it leading?

Well I'm not going to tell you.

I'm just going to say it's leading because it should be obvious from there, no?

You should pay attention.  I specifically said in my initial vote, that you like to take the lead and assert yourself as scum on D1.  You try to come across town in doing so.  I've seen you do it before and I've bought it.  I'm not this time.  I pointed out the posts that I thought were just that. Others agree.

You mean the guy I literally put on the spot before you blew this sh*t up with me?

Only you could be so dense as to say I'm the one diverting from Smash when I just put him on the spot for the second time today.

You voted someone else when he had momentum...come'on man.

And lol at Smash slipping a vote in with no comment.

I guess now we know who's ass Jif was covering.

And now thats the guy I'm covering?

WTF??? 

haha - I dont even.

Lily, seriously?

How does it make sense?

He's accusing me of leading the town because I responded to an attack 80 made on me.

Not to mention the fact that he's doing the very thing he's falsely accusing me of while calling me scum for it.

How is this fact escaping everyone?

Who are you referring to here?

Lily, seriously?

How does it make sense?

He's accusing me of leading the town because I responded to an attack 80 made on me.

Not to mention the fact that he's doing the very thing he's falsely accusing me of while calling me scum for it.

How is this fact escaping everyone?

Taking the lead is fine.  The act itself I dont find scummy.  I do it as town all the time, just like I'm doing now.

What I've noticed with you, is when you take the lead early, you're typically scum.  Hence the case and the vote. 

Is this really that hard for you to grasp?

Help me understand why I have egg on my face?  For casing you?  No.

For making a case full of hypocrisy and double standards.

Which is apparently A OK with some people because apparently I'm "squirming" just by responding to you.

Of course I wonder what these same people would say if I actually ignored you.

This is literally a case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

Who's ass am I covering?  Just throwing out wild sh*t for the sake of it?

Well considering you only went on the offensive after I called people out of inactivity yeah I'm beginning to wonder if that isn't what you're doing.

You didnt want to add momentum but you wanted to, "get things started". lmfao

"this" not "things".

Does no one see how his narrative changes to fit the situation each time?

I wanted to get the topic of inactivity started and I wasn't prepared to throw Smash over the half way point.

Again if you have a problem with that GFY.

You should pay attention.  I specifically said in my initial vote, that you like to take the lead and assert yourself as scum on D1.  You try to come across town in doing so.  I've seen you do it before and I've bought it.  I'm not this time.  I pointed out the posts that I thought were just that. Others agree.

Cool, but the posts you quote don't match up with what you're saying.

Like again, you're citing a post of me responding to 80 and calling that taking the lead and being assertive. How the hell does that make sense? If I was taking the lead I would be the one on the offensive...like what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Are you scum Jif? Or are you trying to claim this is all just a meta scumtell on me and me only?

You voted someone else when he had momentum...come'on man.

What did you want me to do? Put the 4th vote on him?

You're telling me to come on but you're the one who's over here bitching at me for not wanting to end D1 early. You're the one that's letting people like Hallia fly under the radar. Are you now going to have me lynched before she can even react? Is that good town play in your opinion?

And now thats the guy I'm covering?

WTF??? 

haha - I dont even.

Again I'm definitely wondering.

When I flip all I ask is that people remember this and take it into account moving forward.

Crap case?

The little guy said, "Alright lets get this started", as if the game had not started until that post. He then called out people specifically but "went against the grain" and voted someone with no heat instead of actually doing something that would "get things started" by voting Smash who actually had a little train building.

All day 1 cases are crap cases.  Mostly luck to get scum day 1. 

For making a case full of hypocrisy and double standards.

Which is apparently A OK with some people because apparently I'm "squirming" just by responding to you.

Of course I wonder what these same people would say if I actually ignored you.

This is literally a case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

Well considering you only went on the offensive after I called people out of inactivity yeah I'm beginning to wonder if that isn't what you're doing.

"this" not "things".

Does no one see how his narrative changes to fit the situation each time?

I wanted to get the topic of inactivity started and I wasn't prepared to throw Smash over the half way point.

Again if you have a problem with that GFY.

Cool, but the posts you quote don't match up with what you're saying.

Like again, you're citing a post of me responding to 80 and calling that taking the lead and being assertive. How the hell does that make sense? If I was taking the lead I would be the one on the offensive...like what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Are you scum Jif? Or are you trying to claim this is all just a meta scumtell on me and me only?

What did you want me to do? Put the 4th vote on him?

You're telling me to come on but you're the one who's over here bitching at me for not wanting to end D1 early. You're the one that's letting people like Hallia fly under the radar. Are you now going to have me lynched before she can even react? Is that good town play in your opinion?

Again I'm definitely wondering.

When I flip all I ask is that people remember this and take it into account moving forward.

Hey Nodlerp.  Dont look now your at L2.  Reveal. 

Who are you referring to here?

Smash. I literally said hey guys Smash hasn't posted much yet, I don't want to add another vote on his train but let's hear what he has to say. And then you went at me which let Smash come, post and say basically nothing, vote me, and slip away again. You didn't even take notice because he's voting in support of your narrative but if you were really town you should be worrying about the fact that he voted and slipped away. When I flip if you're town you better take a damn hard look at yourself and then Smash.

Taking the lead is fine.  The act itself I dont find scummy.  I do it as town all the time, just like I'm doing now.

What I've noticed with you, is when you take the lead early, you're typically scum.  Hence the case and the vote. 

Is this really that hard for you to grasp?

That's hilarious considering my style as scum is to wait until there's several pages of things to reply to and then do "catch up" posts so I never have to act in the moment. I can dig up an old QT where I discuss this with my scummates. If this is what you're taking away from my meta that's fine but in my opinion that is not what I do as scum at all. My preference is to constantly be playing catch up as scum. Which is why I harp on inactivity so much as town because if people got off their asses and lynched people who do that kind of sh*t I could never get away with it as scum in the first place.

Archived