****OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD YINZ****

T0mShane

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be 3-7 down by the end of the third quarter.

Oh, so you are expecting a real fiasco in the third?  I figure TD after intermission.  We punt.  Another TD taking us into the 4th.  Tied.  We get a lucky score. TD or FG?  That is critical.  FG, we lose late.  TD we lose in OT.  There.  You expect us to get a proper steamrolling, I gather?

Oh, so you are expecting a real fiasco in the third?  I figure TD after intermission.  We punt.  Another TD taking us into the 4th.  Tied.  We get a lucky score. TD or FG?  That is critical.  FG, we lose late.  TD we lose in OT.  There.  You expect us to get a proper steamrolling, I gather?

They go for 80 after half time.  We got at least one pick six in us.  We lose by no less than ten in regulation.  Rex pours half a gator ade over his forehead for an awesome first half.

They go for 80 after half time.  We got at least one pick six in us.  We lose by no less than ten in regulation.  Rex pours half a gator ade over his forehead for an awesome first half.

And, summoning the ghost of Rich Kotite, talks about how "we battled" in the post game presser

Archived