Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Hmm, so Wombat was town after all.  Good riddance.  He was after me hard for no reason.  And no I didn't shoot him, a$$holes.

A -- Hmm = scum, obv.  /Ape'd

B -- Bold: I know.  If it were you, Verb would be skull f***ed by now

Rest of my catchup is meaningless now. 

It always was, my fellow agent.  It always was.

JiF voted with the vaguest of reasons but when pressed provided posts. I've got him squarely in the null pile.

I presume having CTM in your scum leads is a joke I'm missing?

CRG: 26

JiF is somewhat disconcerning as well.

As for CTM, he is the embodiment of evil.  He doesn't have to be playing to be scum.

GRC: 23

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote smash. - baby R

Town leans:

I like 80s post up there.. I can lean null on Krak. His banter while misguided, was enough to show me he cared to put thought into his debate.

Null:

Verbal null. His well written posting is kinda nullified by his mutual buddying of Leelou. Null there as well. Null Lilly,

Odd vibe on Nyn. Leaning scum. Intuition.

I was leaning town on Bat for what it's worth

Scum leans:

I think AVM has been A whole lot of nothing in his posting this game. ,

JC showed his ass on page 2,

Ape showed his ass with his lets break the game ruse and I bit. Also while running up post counts by first arguing Krak on the equal important to both teams on high volume posting, and then takes my side against Krak by saying scum hold the greater interest in accelerated posting. Felt like a wifom within a wifom. Ultimately he's done no scum hunting. Killing despot was in the interest of all sides, i award no points for this. Plus 48 posts?

JiF. Can't remember why and don't have time to look. Maybe this will inspire someone to look?

CTM

Sorry to disappoint Liz-dad.  I'll try harder.  Let me start:

You town bro?

A -- Hmm = scum, obv.  /Ape'd

B -- Bold: I know.  If it were you, Verb would be skull f***ed by now

It always was, my fellow agent.  It always was.

JiF is somewhat disconcerning as well.

As for CTM, he is the embodiment of evil.  He doesn't have to be playing to be scum.

GRC: 23

Why don't you want to kill Smash.  I don't think I've seen you mention him once all game.  What gives?

Why don't you want to kill Smash.  I don't think I've seen you mention him once all game.  What gives?

I've mentioned him a couple times now -- I think it's apparent he's trying to earn something through his posting, it's quite forced.  Gimme a sec and I'll show you what I mean.

GRC 25

I've mentioned him a couple times now -- I think it's apparent he's trying to earn something through his posting, it's quite forced.  Gimme a sec and I'll show you what I mean.

GRC 25

That was my exact point when I voted him.  Yet, makes sense all alignments have reason to increase their GRC.  His reaction to my pressure was odd but Im trying not to wiform too much this game because of the mechanics.  ie...kinda lost.

Did look at Nyn's iso on JC.  Checked it out.  Good place for a vote

votejc

22grc

It's not a Dan list, but it'll have to do.  I'm not as smart or deadly so....deal with it.

Name Posts GRC GRC % Despot 73 16** 22% Integrity28 63 48 76% AVM 64 26 41% Leelou 59 16 27% WWWWombat 56 27 48% Smashmouth 54 31 57% Doggin94it 52   0% Lizard King 46 26 57% Barmacral 37 26 70% Jetscode1 37 20 54% HessStation 35 18 51% The Crusher 33 21 64% Jetsfan80 35 18 51% Krak 29 16 55% Nynaeve 27 16 59% Verbal 23 18 78% Jets Voice of Reason 21 10 48% JiF 19 5 26% Nolder 16 6 38% Pac 15 6 40% Darthe 12 5 42% Lily 6 4 67%

So here's kind of what I'm talking about, but at a snapshot of right now -- we've got 3 people (Ape, Barm, Verb) who seem very eager to get their GRC high.  On the other hand, you have a group that seem to be avoiding GRC (AVM, Leelou, JiF, Nol, Pac).  I haven't included Lily in there due to content and Darthe due to the fact he hasn't been in the game long enough.

Couple of notes:

• Pac and JiF seem somewhat disinterested, so I debated throwing them out as well.  
  • I haven't been doing as good of a job lately of avoiding/compiling my GRC's into one post, so my number has shot up. I'm counting this post already in my number (the past two have shot me up from 39-41.
  • I *THINK* Smash's percentage used to be higher, at first.  I'd be interested to see if there was a point at which he slowed down or if it has been gradual since he was questioned so heavily early on.

GRC -- 26

It's not a Dan list, but it'll have to do.  I'm not as smart or deadly so....deal with it.

Name Posts GRC GRC % Despot 73 16** 22% Integrity28 63 48 76% AVM 64 26 41% Leelou 59 19 32% WWWWombat 56 27 48% Smashmouth 54 31 57% Doggin94it 52   0% Lizard King 46 26 57% Barmacral 37 26 70% Jetscode1 37 20 54% HessStation 35 18 51% The Crusher 33 21 64% Jetsfan80 35 18 51% Krak 29 16 55% Nynaeve 27 16 59% Verbal 23 18 78% Jets Voice of Reason 21 10 48% JiF 19 5 26% Nolder 16 6 38% Pac 15 6 40% Darthe 12 5 42% Lily 6 4 67%

So here's kind of what I'm talking about, but at a snapshot of right now -- we've got 3 people (Ape, Barm, Verb) who seem very eager to get their GRC high.  On the other hand, you have a group that seem to be avoiding GRC (AVM, Leelou, JiF, Nol, Pac).  I haven't included Lily in there due to content and Darthe due to the fact he hasn't been in the game long enough.

Couple of notes:

• Pac and JiF seem somewhat disinterested, so I debated throwing them out as well.  
  • I haven't been doing as good of a job lately of avoiding/compiling my GRC's into one post, so my number has shot up. I'm counting this post already in my number (the past two have shot me up from 39-41.
  • I *THINK* Smash's percentage used to be higher, at first.  I'd be interested to see if there was a point at which he slowed down or if it has been gradual since he was questioned so heavily early on.

GRC -- 26

Fixed, as of my post (pre-Crushers post)

@Mod: can we get a description of Wombat's role? 

I think Doggins busy.  Hope this helps.

For their size, wombats are remarkably strong and they're extremely efficient excavators. They can reportedly out dig a man with a shovel; they can dig in the hardest of soil, and about the only things that stop them are solid rock or loose gravel.

what is smash doing that is generating a town lean?

It was around the mechanic misunderstanding he had and how people jumped on him as a result.  Looked a lot like an opportunistic train.  Still does.  He even said he's posting more due to the way the game is set up.

I don't see him saying this to put a spotlight on himself if he was scum.

I think Doggins busy.  Hope this helps.

For their size, wombats are remarkably strong and they're extremely efficient excavators. They can reportedly out dig a man with a shovel; they can dig in the hardest of soil, and about the only things that stop them are solid rock or loose gravel.

Are you a pokedex?

I'm ashamed of the father I have become because I don;t have to look up what a pokedex is. 

Congrats, but you can take pride in the fact that you didn't realize I was also making a reference to the internet meme "are you a wizard?".

Don't lose all hope.

Did a quick ISO of Wombat. Here's everything that I thought was relevant (ie. not spam or Des)

- Didn't like Smash out of the gate
- Tells JC to show him he's town
- Concedes that Smash might be derping
- Joke claims Despot / AVM are teammates (not the case since Despot was VT)
- Votes smash, likes Des and AVM as options.
- Doesn't like Krak
- Nyn's vote is the only one on the Despo train he likes
- Doesn't like Leelou and Crusher votes on Des
- Doesn't like 80 and AVM camping votes
- Doesn't like Crusher
- Null on Krak
- Wants to lynch 80
- Doesn't like Verb for voting without fact checking
- Votes 80
- Conflicted on JC for not showing Wombat he's town, but des trolling seems not scummy
- Just laughs at Smash's vote on him
- Thinks Smash is ignoring ramifications of Des lynch

After reading this I want to go back and take a closer look at Crusher.

GRC: 27

Well looks like I was wrong.

Vote Lily

GRC 22

</3

I do think Smash is the most informative lynch, but is he scum? I still have no clue. I have some solid town reads, but I'm going to have to pick scum through process of elimination. Give me a few minutes and I'll have something for you. 

GRC 5

I have town reads on Leelou, Verbal, Crusher, Barm, and Ape. The player who I am least comfortable with is AVM. I want to see more content there. (I know - pot, kettle) Voting him would just be burying a vote at this point, so I'm going with Mr. Information.

Vote Smash

10 to Lynch

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (8) - JVoR, Hess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm, 80, Lily

JiF (1) - Pac

80 (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Hess (1) - Integrity

Jetscode (1) - Crusher

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 7