38-3 Means F*** YOU to Rex and Geno and Vick and the team

Latinlawyer

No  38-3 means FU to the fans.   This team blows.  The worst Jets team I have seen since the Kotite days. 1-15 and we draft Keyshawn Johnson.  Then the almighty Bill Parcells trades away Orlando Pace to the Rams for James Farrior.and tells Archie Manning I can't guarantee I will take Peyton numero uno so his boy goes back to Rocky Top to finish out his career in college and wins the National Championship.  This team is pathetic,.  Oh what could have been.

If Woody Johnson lets Rex Ryan walk out on the field next week as our head coach its the final nail in the coffin, proving he can care less about Jets fans. How can any Jets fan walk around in public wearing any article of clothing that has a Jets logo and not look like a complete idiot? By telling Jets fans that this guy is good enough to continue preparing our team and coaching them for 5 more games is beyond a slap in the face.

Another side note. I was against drafting Mark and Geno. I crossed my fingers and tried to think positive. The few good games those guys had I cheered and hoped they might develop, because that's what a real fan does. But it has been almost a decade since I really was rooting for a Jets QB and had real confidence that we had one that could lead us to the promised land.

If we draft Winston I'm truly taking a break from this team for a few years. I am 100% sure this guy will crash in burn brighter and quicker than Geno. I don't care if he can throw the ball 75 yards in the air, runs a 4.4 40 yard dash and has an IQ of 160. He's an immature, low character clown. The NY Media will skull **** this kid and dump him in a sewer. And I have been humiliated enough as a fan to last a lifetime.

I hate when fans say "I'm not watching anymore". It really comes across immature. But I simply can't take another few years of developing a guy who has zero chance.

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

No  38-3 means FU to the fans.   This team blows.  The worst Jets team I have seen since the Kotite days. 1-15 and we draft Keyshawn Johnson.  Then the almighty Bill Parcells trades away Orlando Pace to the Rams for James Farrior.and tells Archie Manning I can't guarantee I will take Peyton numero uno so his boy goes back to Rocky Top to finish out his career in college and wins the National Championship.  This team is pathetic,.  Oh what could have been.

Peyton Manning DID NOT win the National Championship with the Vols. That came the year AFTER he left. The rest of your comments are true however. It was Tee Martin that QB'ed Tennessee to Championship over Florida State.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda was a phrase coined by former Jets coach Bruce Coslet. Coincidence???

Honestly this is much better than ending up with 6-7 wins....that would probably have been just enough wins needed for this sht show combo of Rex and Idzik to return next year...and God forbid even worse Vick or Geno being our potential starter next year too....let this disaster continue so hopefully it inspires Woody enough to fire everyone involved in this mess. 

Archived