Revis making excuses

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

slow motion shows a push off

at the bold yes if you are a gm, player or team, since we are "small potatoes" in this event of discussing it, what is the point. again No athlete in that perceptive is ever really worth the money they get, or play completely up to their salary in the eyes of a FAN, and some fans we know have agendas when trying to bring this up. 

it's a moot point cause it's never gonna change when the salary cap keeps going up in all sports and fans can not sympathies on a athletes level nor can an athlete sympathies on a fans level.

We are "small potatoes" in everything regarding sport.

In your world, all we can discuss is what channel we should be watching and what we can pay for different seats. After all that is all we have control over.

It seems your capabilities of watching and discussing sport are very rudimentary and focused more on a "look at the standings!!!!" type of mentality. Very sad.

maybe they should have saved the 12 million and signed some WR's for brady.  some day that queen is gonna break company ranks and go on an epic rant how he took less money so they could sign players....and they signed fatso and a corner

LOL

We are "small potatoes" in everything regarding sport.

In your world, all we can discuss is what channel we should be watching and what we can pay for different seats. After all that is all we have control over.

It seems your capabilities of watching and discussing sport are very rudimentary and focused more on a "look at the standings!!!!" type of mentality. Very sad.

You would think that and you can't be anymore wrong. Keep bitching about what he's worth as he signs another contract and you continue to pout because your organization is incapable of putting together a team.

You would think that and you can't be anymore wrong. Keep bitching about what he's worth as he signs another contract and you continue to pout because your organization is incapable of putting together a team.

First, I never said one peep about what he is being paid. I clarified for you why football fans create a correlation between salary paid and performance. It is a natural in sports. Or, for those in sports that actually look to drill down into the mechanics of team building and evaluation.

Maybe that is an analysis piece that is a little too "deep' for your fandom. No problem. Have fun cheering for laundry.

First, I never said one peep about what he is being paid. I clarified for you why football fans create a correlation between salary paid and performance. It is a natural in sports. Or, for those in sports that actually look to drill down into the mechanics of team building and evaluation.

Maybe that is an analysis piece that is a little too "deep' for your fandom. No problem. Have fun cheering for laundry.

I think he wants to analyze your piece .

this is why im glad he didnt come back.  Of course he is a great talent we all know that. However the guy is a headache and ego maniac.  He always demands mre money or makes excuses.  Now im not defending idzik at all because he could of gotten other corners that would have helped and he failed

Revis is a great player....just doesn't make enough impact plays though to justify his salary. IMO.

Not true.

His stats are crazy. QB are not completing much on his side of the field. Although Nelson got the TD, McCourty fcked up and should have been there to stop the TD.

He's on a 9-3 team with the #1 seed in the AFC.

He's never played for a winning organization in the NFL until this year.

Other than Jets fans, who cares "how he comes off"?

Revis and Brady were pixxed off about the loss.

Hopefully there will be a rematch in 2 months.

and in a reply to that i explained further how much it's 1. a moot point and 2. a fan has the right to speak on that if they choose.

I also enjoy how you are trying to be slick and take shots at me...it's not working, anytime you want to match intelligence about sports with me, I'm ready. Learn to not assume about ones intelligence over the internet, because you have no idea what i know and i further stated nothing that says my sports knowledge only goes as far as looking at standings....

Cool, just in time for xmas. 

The goal of being witty is to make quips that people inevitably get, and chuckle at, not things that make so little sense that you leave people wondering if you have a screwdriver permanently lodged in the side of your head. 

The goal of being witty is to make quips that people inevitably get, and chuckle at, not things that make so little sense that you leave people wondering if you have a screwdriver permanently lodged in the side of your head. 

and do you honestly think i came onto a jets fan board thinking i'm going to be liked! It's the internet I honestly do not care what anyone on the net thinks of me, so you are free to think as you want. go for it!

and do you honestly think i came onto a jets fan board thinking i'm going to be liked! It's the internet I honestly do not care what anyone on the net thinks of me, so you are free to think as you want. go for it!

We are still guests here.

This board has some real good posters and Jets fans.

We are still guests here.

This board has some real good posters and Jets fans.

I have never said this board didnt have any good posters and jets fans. I have said that repeatedly. I knew what to expect coming in here, i'm not doing anything here that i shouldnt be doing, and nothing says I should care what anyone thinks. 

and in a reply to that i explained further how much it's 1. a moot point and 2. a fan has the right to speak on that if they choose.

I also enjoy how you are trying to be slick and take shots at me...it's not working, anytime you want to match intelligence about sports with me, I'm ready. Learn to not assume about ones intelligence over the internet, because you have no idea what i know and i further stated nothing that says my sports knowledge only goes as far as looking at standings....

FIGHT FIGHT!!!

anytime you want to match intelligence about sports with me, I'm ready.

Learn to not assume about ones intelligence over the internet, because you have no idea what i know and i further stated nothing that says my sports knowledge only goes as far as looking at standings....

Isn't that what you just did? ;)

Nobody said anything about you being liked. My comment was purely about being witty... I'm assuming you've extrapolated it to this because you are trying to convince yourself.

"match intelligence"

LOL

I have never said this board didnt have any good posters and jets fans. I have said that repeatedly. I knew what to expect coming in here, i'm not doing anything here that i shouldnt be doing, and nothing says I should care what anyone thinks. 

Doesn't care what anyone thinks, wants to make sure we all know he's not doing anything he shouldn't. 

how so?

oh this is comedy...now we are playing psychologist..lol 

Exactly, what I am doing is comedy. What you were doing is not. That was the premise of my original reply to you, it was just a little constructive feedback, to which you've exposed several layers of repressed insecurities... and I'm not playing psychologist, it is in fact my profession. You can call me Dr. Z, since we are now on such friendly terms.

last reply to you...lets use the whole quote and not bits of it that suit you. ok? OK.

I did use the whole quote, and in my subtext I repeated the part of the "whole quote" that made the "least sense".

Archived