Hi Woody. Hi Roberto

JoeC36

I saw the Eric Allen video on the the website and the impression I got was that it's setting up a Rex return.

Here is my promise to you Woody, the owner of the team, and you Roberto, the rep whom I told I would buy my own tickets, if Rex is on the sideline as a coach on the Jets next year, I will not go to any games. That's a promise.

So Woody, if you want that parking and beer money, and Roberto if you want that commission, please get rid of Rex.

Merry Christmas.

I saw the Eric Allen video on the the website and the impression I got was that it's setting up a Rex return.

Here is my promise to you Woody, the owner of the team, and you Roberto, the rep whom I told I would buy my own tickets, if Rex is on the sideline as a coach on the Jets next year, I will not go to any games. That's a promise.

So Woody, if you want that parking and beer money, and Roberto if you want that commission, please get rid of Rex.

Merry Christmas.

The problem is someone else will buy those tickets you me everyone is just an ass in a seat. 

2015-  The year of the JetNation press pass.

He had this awesome tweet right before the season started that said, essentially: "Can you name three teams in the AFC better than the Jets right now? I can't."

At last check, it's been recently RTed about 5,000 times by Pats fans.

He had this awesome tweet right before the season started that said, essentially: "Can you name three teams in the AFC better than the Jets right now? I can't."

At last check, it's been recently RTed about 5,000 times by Pats fans.

Oh jeeze, lol. 

Woody Johnson has the season ticket holders PSL money he knows someone will buy the remaining tickets whether it be Jets fans or opposing teams fans its all about the humiliation that he is enduring this season with the off field campaigns to fire everyone and of for him to sell the team. 

Rex Ryan isn't the worst thing that could happen in 2015 John Idzik signing free agents and drafting is far worse. 

Woody Johnson has the season ticket holders PSL money he knows someone will buy the remaining tickets whether it be Jets fans or opposing teams fans its all about the humiliation that he is enduring this season with the off field campaigns to fire everyone and of for him to sell the team. 

Rex Ryan isn't the worst thing that could happen in 2015 John Idzik signing free agents and drafting is far worse. 

Everything I agree with, except the highlight part. 

Merry Christmas.

Glad u said this. How else would Woody fire Rex?

lol. The only thing that was blown was all that money for billboards and airplanes.

It was amusing but totally ridiculous

Yet at the end of the day, the only people who talk about the campaign more than our supporters are the haters. They don't even realize how much they help our cause by literally bringing it up in EVERY thread on EVERY message board. We thank them for their support.

The problem is someone else will buy those tickets you me everyone is just an ass in a seat. 

This may be the best time in awhile to buy Jets STs.  If the Jets were the DJIA, they are at 5000 now. No where to go but up.

Just before renewal time would be the best time to purchase secondary market PSLs.  Right after renewal time would be best for UD seats after everyone bails. Then we just wait for the dynasty.

This may be the best time in awhile to buy Jets STs.  If the Jets were the DJIA, they are at 5000 now. No where to go but up.

Just before renewal time would be the best time to purchase secondary market PSLs.  Right after renewal time would be best for UD seats after everyone bails. Then we just wait for the dynasty.

You may be right about nowhere to go but up….but, how long will we need to wait until we get to see any light of day? I guess this is what a rebuild feels like.

Archived