Charles Haley says Tom Brady's Super Bowl rings are tainted

Jetfan13

A five-time Super Bowl winner and newly-minted Hall of Fame selection, Charles Haley took a shot at New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports.

Haley told Talk of Fame Network that there's no comparison between Brady, a four-time Super Bowl winner, and former San Francisco 49ers quarterback and fellow four-time winner Joe Montana.

“Joe didn’t have to cheat,” Haley said. “I’ve lost all respect. When your integrity is challenged in the game of football, to me, all his Super Bowls are tainted. You have to say this just didn’t happen overnight. Who wants that shadow over them? I could be wrong. But I realize there were 12 balls deflated and 12 ain’t. Then you’ve got [Patriots coach Bill] Belichick coming on three different times trying to explain it. You know something is wrong.

“This is what Charles Haley believes. It's going to come back to haunt him one day. If the league doesn’t come down on this guy, Everybody is talking about it. Nobody believes it was by accident. It is what it is. I’m not going to take any of his Super Bowl rings away from him. But it’s sad that it has to be tainted like it is right now. Hopefully, they’ll come out and let us know what really happened. Then, all the mystery is gone.”

A five-time Super Bowl winner and newly-minted Hall of Fame selection, Charles Haley took a shot at New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports.

Haley told Talk of Fame Network that there's no comparison between Brady, a four-time Super Bowl winner, and former San Francisco 49ers quarterback and fellow four-time winner Joe Montana.

“Joe didn’t have to cheat,” Haley said. “I’ve lost all respect. When your integrity is challenged in the game of football, to me, all his Super Bowls are tainted. You have to say this just didn’t happen overnight. Who wants that shadow over them? I could be wrong. But I realize there were 12 balls deflated and 12 ain’t. Then you’ve got [Patriots coach Bill] Belichick coming on three different times trying to explain it. You know something is wrong.

“This is what Charles Haley believes. It's going to come back to haunt him one day. If the league doesn’t come down on this guy, Everybody is talking about it. Nobody believes it was by accident. It is what it is. I’m not going to take any of his Super Bowl rings away from him. But it’s sad that it has to be tainted like it is right now. Hopefully, they’ll come out and let us know what really happened. Then, all the mystery is gone.”

Charles is spot on...sadly goodell will sweep under rug.

Call me a homo, but I don't see what the big deal about Giselle is at all. She just doesn't do it for me.

Agreed. She's pretty, But I mean, c'mon.

Buy yeah, give me Carrie Underwood, or...Amber Lancaster from The Price is Right. Former Seahawks cheerleader too.

Call me a homo, but I don't see what the big deal about Giselle is at all. She just doesn't do it for me.

gisele-1_2973587a.jpg

Yeah, dude. She's hideous.

I think your mind just rejects her because it knows she's so far out of your league.

I saw her in person in NY and photographs do her no justice. Highest paid super model for a reason

gisele-1_2973587a.jpg

Yeah, dude. She's hideous.

I think your mind just rejects her because it knows she's so far out of your league.

I saw her in person in NY and photographs do her no justice. Highest paid super model for a reason

Yeah, I would pick some of the chicks I've got in the past over her. She is just not attractive to me and that pic just reinforces my opinion on that.

She should be about the 10,000th highest paid supermodel. Never got the supposed attractiveness of her or Heidi Klum.

Yeah, I would pick some of the chicks I've got in the past over her. She is just not attractive to me and that pic just reinforces my opinion on that.

She should be about the 10,000th highest paid supermodel. Never got the supposed attractiveness of her or Heidi Klum.

Of course, you've banged hotter. What Jet fan hasn't?

People forget she's now a 35 year old mother of two. She was discovered at age 19 or so...

guerlain-2000-1.jpg?resize=380,500large.jpg

People forget she's now a 35 year old mother of two. She was discovered at age 19 or so...

Oh, okay. I get it now. I'm supposed to be enthralled with her because she was pretty when she was 19. 

I have banged hotter. She isn't hot. So ridiculous the notion that I am unattracted to her because she's Brady's wife. If anything, being Brady's wife makes her more appealing to me just so I could say "Well, at least I ****ed Tom Brady's wife".

While telling us how hot u think she is it would be a good idea to refrain from posting pictures of her where she looks like a 11 year old boy such as the top pic. I agree she just doesn't do it for me either. Super skinny, no curves, and I'm not really into her face either.

While telling us how hot u think she is it would be a good idea to refrain from posting pictures of her where she looks like a 11 year old boy such as the top pic. I agree she just doesn't do it for me either. Super skinny, no curves, and I'm not really into her face either.

You see an 11 year old boy in those pics?

Maybe you ARE a homo.

You see an 11 year old boy in those pics?

Maybe you ARE a homo.

It's not just her , theres of "super models" that I don't find attractive. Normally they are super skinny. Call me homo all u want. That top pic looks looks like a boy. It's got nothing to do with Brady. society tells us that she's attractive , she isn't. Her face ain't all that and she's 5'11 125. She's a ****in beanpole!!

Giselle is drop dead so gorgeous it's retarded. Some of you are stoned.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess, but I do not find her the least bit hot. Just watching the stupid Grammy's, I've seen 20 hotter chicks in the first five minutes. Basically, all of them except Miranda Lambert and Sir Angela Lansberry McCartney.

Archived