Richie Incognito is back in the league. GUESS WHICH TEAM??

T0mShane

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way!   10-6 at very least.  

You have to realize even if you went 12-4 and made the Bowl the Rex hating club here would cite that was proof that the GM and ownership didn't listen to Rex and any success was due to everyone else but Rex.. That's just the way some jet fans are.. :winking0001:

You have to realize even if you went 12-4 and made the Bowl the Rex hating club here would cite that was proof that the GM and ownership didn't listen to Rex and any success was due to everyone else but Rex.. That's just the way some jet fans are.. :winking0001:

No. No it's not. Nope.

No, he's right. You guys are screwed.

I am not sure how you can arrive at that decision.  The odds are totally against what you say.   To begin,  the situation here in Buffalo is much different than most leagues where the GM hires the players.  Here,  our GM and HC are jointly making decisions and both are reporting to the owners.  History has proven that HC's do better the second time around -  BB is just one example.  We have a solid defense -  4th in the league.  We will get a seasoned QB - thank you Rex Ryan (players want to play for him).  We also have Greg Roman with a quite impressive resume.  Take a look.  http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Greg-Roman-named-offensive-coordinator/390a8200-c5ed-46a9-aac3-7abf15b8c1a4.  We are in the process of building our OL.  This to me doesn't appear to be a team that is doomed.  I think we are on the rise.  

Thank you Savage.  I do realize that.  We have fans on the Bills blog who have nothing good to say about Marrone either.  My M.O.?  If I can't say anything good,  say nothing at all.  It's easier to keep the peace that way.   :)

Thank you Savage.  I do realize that.  We have fans on the Bills blog who have nothing good to say about Marrone either.  My M.O.?  If I can't say anything good,  say nothing at all.  It's easier to keep the peace that way.    :)

If Tom Shane had that MO he would be a MUTE.. :winking0001:

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Care to give me a link for anything positive you have done lately?? And no I don't mean your Aids test from the free clinic.. :animal0029:

How about tutoring mentally challenged children with reading?   If that counts,  then the answer is yes.

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Is this a reference to your relationship with me?

I am not sure how you can arrive at that decision. The odds are totally against what you say. To begin, the situation here in Buffalo is much different than most leagues where the GM hires the players. Here, our GM and HC are jointly making decisions and both are reporting to the owners. History has proven that HC's do better the second time around - BB is just one example. We have a solid defense - 4th in the league. We will get a seasoned QB - thank you Rex Ryan (players want to play for him). We also have Greg Roman with a quite impressive resume. Take a look. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Greg-Roman-named-offensive-coordinator/390a8200-c5ed-46a9-aac3-7abf15b8c1a4. We are in the process of building our OL. This to me doesn't appear to be a team that is doomed. I think we are on the rise.

Whatever. You're too much of a fan boy to think clearly. Rex missed the playoffs 4 years in a row. These 'odds' you speak of are in your head. And what QB who loves to play for Rex are you referring to?

Whatever. You're too much of a fan boy to think clearly. Rex missed the playoffs 4 years in a row. These 'odds' you speak of are in your head. And what QB who loves to play for Rex are you referring to?

I said that players (not QB specially) love to play for Rex.  However,  I am confident that Rex  will get us a good QB.  It wasn't Rex alone that missed the playoffs.  John Idzik brought in the players.  Again,  big difference here  in Buffalo as Rex works  with our GM with  bringing in  players.  Idzik's plan differed from Ryan's  whereas  Whaley and Ryan are on the same page.  Our organization is doing all the right things.   You mention that I am too much of a fan boy (I'm a lady) to think clearly.  You are partially right here.  The truth is my glass is always half full.  

I appreciate Tom as well you do realize I was kidding??? Because I don't understand what the "tutoring mentally challenged children " post was about??? :confused0088:

Hi Savage:  My comment about tutoring the mentally challenged children was in resposne to your following comment:

"Care to give me a link for anything positive you have done lately?? And no I don't mean your Aids test from the free clinic..  :animal0029:"

I know that you didn't mean anything offensive.  Please be assured that anything I post is never meant to be offensive either.  I don't like conflicts but enjoy a good discussion if not debate.  

I said that players (not QB specially) love to play for Rex. However, I am confident that Rex will get us a good QB. It wasn't Rex alone that missed the playoffs. John Idzik brought in the players. Again, big difference here in Buffalo as Rex works with our GM with bringing in players. Idzik's plan differed from Ryan's whereas Whaley and Ryan are on the same page. Our organization is doing all the right things. You mention that I am too much of a fan boy (I'm a lady) to think clearly. You are partially right here. The truth is my glass is always half full.

Good for you, jeanie. Don't let these haters get you down.

Hi Savage:  My comment about tutoring the mentally challenged children was in resposne to your following comment:

"Care to give me a link for anything positive you have done lately?? And no I don't mean your Aids test from the free clinic..  :animal0029:"

I know that you didn't mean anything offensive.  Please be assured that anything I post is never meant to be offensive either.  I don't like conflicts but enjoy a good discussion if not debate.  

I posted that in response to Toms post of Rex sucks.. I still don't understand what your post had to do with me busting Toms chops??I was referencing Toms usual negative posts about anything Jet related or Rex related but if it made sense to you that's fine..

I posted that in response to Toms post of Rex sucks.. I still don't understand what your post had to do with me busting Toms chops??I was referencing Toms usual negative posts about anything Jet related or Rex related but if it made sense to you that's fine..

I like Todd Bowles, I have high hopes for Maccagnan, I think Geno has a shot to be ok, the DL is great. I think Demario Davis will improve, and we'll see great improvement from both Calvin Pryor and Antonio Allen.

You soiled the sanctity of my home.

I like Todd Bowles, I have high hopes for Maccagnan, I think Geno has a shot to be ok, the DL is great. I think Demario Davis will improve, and we'll see great improvement from both Calvin Pryor and Antonio Allen.

Well done TS I agree on all points.. With Bowles being a former DB that has to help and yes I know the Flim Flam BBQ man was also..LOL

The secondary intrigues me. Figure we'll add a piece or two in free agency, Milliner and McDougle both come back, and we use a few mid-late rounders over the next couple drafts. It's a unit that could go from very bad to very good in a relatively short period of time. Maybe not in 2015, but 2016 barring injury, it could wind up being one of the deepest units on the team.

Oh,  that's an easy answer.  I made a mistake.  I thought you were talking to me.  :)

See.  the Jets have some work to do too.  

I am not sure how you can arrive at that decision. The odds are totally against what you say. To begin, the situation here in Buffalo is much different than most leagues where the GM hires the players. Here, our GM and HC are jointly making decisions and both are reporting to the owners. History has proven that HC's do better the second time around - BB is just one example. We have a solid defense - 4th in the league. We will get a seasoned QB - thank you Rex Ryan (players want to play for him). We also have Greg Roman with a quite impressive resume. Take a look. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Greg-Roman-named-offensive-coordinator/390a8200-c5ed-46a9-aac3-7abf15b8c1a4. We are in the process of building our OL. This to me doesn't appear to be a team that is doomed. I think we are on the rise.

How did rich kotite do the second time around? We watched the guy for 6 years every snap..but your telling us we are wrong because he conned you at his press conference...good luck Jeanie your gonna need it

How did rich kotite do the second time around? We watched the guy for 6 years every snap..but your telling us we are wrong because he conned you at his press conference...good luck Jeanie your gonna need it

Jolot:  We are optimistic.  The truth be known,  we've waited 15 years for a playoff,  another year won't kill us to find out where we are really at.

Thank you Savage.  I do realize that.  We have fans on the Bills blog who have nothing good to say about Marrone either.  My M.O.?  If I can't say anything good,  say nothing at all.  It's easier to keep the peace that way.    :)

lmfao

Archived