smart! Maccagnan at Oregon Pro Day

32EBoozer

everything falling in place..I think Mac is there w/intent to be 'sold OFF of Mariota'. I think MM is gonna be a Jet unless there is a Brees/Bradford surprise somewhere around corner. This Defense and addition on Offense of Marshall/OL, says Jets built to make a run in 2015.

Mariota has a Vet in Fitz to learn Chans system under and he plays when he is ready, whether its week 1 , week 8 or week 1 2016. 

I think its Mariota folks.

Once the hype machine 

everything falling in place..I think Mac is there w/intent to be 'sold OFF of Mariota'. I think MM is gonna be a Jet unless there is a Brees/Bradford surprise somewhere around corner. This Defense and addition on Offense of Marshall/OL, says Jets built to make a run in 2015.

Mariota has a Vet in Fitz to learn Chans system under and he plays when he is ready, whether its week 1 , week 8 or week 1 2016. 

Once the hype machine gets going he might not make it to 6...

Won't make it past the Deadskins.

Hope he falls to us. Titans have a good chance at taking Leonard Williams and I have no idea wtf the redskins are doing. They better not take him, the redskins have ruined enough qbs futures as it is.

We've destroyed a few ourselves. No one here wants to see Geno start this year, and we dont even care if the Jets try to develop him. Same with Sanchez. Seems like the guys we missed out on (Peyton, Favre, Marino etc.) had hall of fame careers. The qb's we do land, not so much.

I hope that Macs Team can Change this trend.

To think that we got Cro signed while Mac wasnt even in the building but out trying to find us a QB. This front Office is functioning at a high Level.

Mac is a scout. Not a contract guy. Mac probably doesn't know what a contract escalator is.

We've destroyed a few ourselves. No one here wants to see Geno start this year, and we dont even care if the Jets try to develop him. Same with Sanchez. Seems like the guys we missed out on (Peyton, Favre, Marino etc.) had hall of fame careers. The qb's we do land, not so much.

I hope that Macs Team can Change this trend.

Disagree on Sanchez, he was set up in an amazing situation with a stacked team. As for Geno, he got a shot and he failed to produce. It's a lot different then say what the redskins did with RG3, who was a promising qb they got killed.

No way the Skins draft Mariota while having RG3 and Cousins on the roster. If RG3 isnt traded by draft night I would be surprised. And if the Skins wanted to trade, with all the trading that's been going on this week with QB's and Brees possibly on the block I dont even see a market for them at the Moment.

Disagree on Sanchez, he was set up in an amazing situation with a stacked team. As for Geno, he got a shot and he failed to produce. It's a lot different then say what the redskins did with RG3, who was a promising qb they got killed.

You can disagree, but the Talent isnt what im talking about, it was the Coaching staff. Besides, even sanchez had different Targets damn near every year with one quiting on the Team (Holmes) and had if im correct 3 different coordinators.

Thats not an amazing Situation.

You can disagree, but the Talent isnt what im talking about, it was the Coaching staff. Besides, even sanchez had different Targets damn near every year and had if im correct 3 different coordinators.

Thats not an amazing Situation.

He literally would hand the ball off majority of the game. He basically had two years to process the game and get a feel for it without having to do anything besides not **** it up.

so you're a fan of trading up?  Because the chance of Mariota being there at pick #6 is slim at best.  All the mocks out there that have him dropping are stupid.  He will not be dropping like Leinert or the extremely overrated QB out of WVU a few years ago.

so you're a fan of trading up?  Because the chance of Mariota being there at pick #6 is slime at best.  All the mocks out there that have him dropping are stupid.  He will not be dropping like Leinert or the extremely overrated QB out of WVU a few years ago.

It's very viable that he will be there.  Tampa will take a QB probably Winston.  Tennessee is a maybe, jax no, okaland, no, washington probably not.  Thus you are looking at a trade up.  Mariota has the one huge strike of not being a pro style offense, he could easily be there for the Jets, he could easily fall past the jets.

Mac has to make the rounds. 

No way the Skins draft Mariota while having RG3 and Cousins on the roster. If RG3 isnt traded by draft night I would be surprised. And if the Skins wanted to trade, with all the trading that's been going on this week with QB's and Brees possibly on the block I dont even see a market for them at the Moment.

I wouldn't put it past that owner to do anything.  He's a wildcard and has made plenty of silly decisions already.  I do think that the Skins might trade down if another team is trying to jump ahead of the Jets for Mariotta.  If the Jets are gung ho for Mariotta, don't be surprised if THEY trade up a spot to ensure landing him.

It's very viable that he will be there.  Tampa will take a QB probably Winston.  Tennessee is a maybe, jax no, okaland, no, washington probably not.  Thus you are looking at a trade up.  Mariota has the one huge strike of not being a pro style offense, he could easily be there for the Jets, he could easily fall past the jets.

sure he "could".  But he won't.  Take that to the bank.  IMO of course.   :deshade:

Mac has to make the rounds. 

I wouldn't put it past that owner to do anything.  He's a wildcard and has made plenty of silly decisions already.  I do think that the Skins might trade down if another team is trying to jump ahead of the Jets for Mariotta.  If the Jets are gung ho for Mariotta, don't be surprised if THEY trade up a spot to ensure landing him.

Chip has given the a new Definition to the word Wildcard. lol

I don't think the Skins are done with RGIII or Cousins for that matter.  Gruden is down on RGII but Snyder stuffed his opinion .I know Cousins went and worked out at Gruden's brothers QB camp so I think the Skins want to trade out of the 5 spot if MM is there.

I wouldn't hate it if they take him at 6.  If they feel good about him and feel patient to let him sit and learn, I won't harp on them for taking him even if it doesn't pan out.  Can't ever hate on taking chances on QBs until you hit the lottery.

Nice to hear Chan Gailey is also at Oregon for Mariota pro day.

Archived