Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

“Uncle Jesse? How can I stop myself from crying? I want to be brave for you!”

America’s baby sweetheart tap-danced around our living rooms for the better part of a decade.

Unfortunately, the throughout the present years, life seemed too tough and our little starlet caught a nasty drug habit. The crying continued, weight was lost, she took up hockey and stopped brushing her teeth, and they fell out.

Finally, when our sweet angel was buying a bag of crack cocaine in the dead of night, she heard a voice mumbling. “Her life is in your hands, Dude. Her life is in your hands….”

A figure emerged from the shadows and stabbed her in the back of the skull, with a number two pencil, which protruded out of her left eye.

Running down the alley, a voice shrieked:

“Hahaha! That’s marvelous!”

Mary-Kate_Olsen_2009.jpg

Verbal, aka Mary Kate Olsen, Vanilla Town, was dead!

IT IS STILL NIGHT

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tour de force unto the world, his genius was matched by his humor.

“Her life was in my hands…heh….”

Running, panting, heart palpitating from the bump of the stolen crack, he tripped on a crack and slipped into a clothesline that wrapped around his neck, as effectively as a noose….. and words ceased.

The stolen bag of crack fell out of his grasp.

Poetically, our star is morte.

Philip-Seymour-Hoffman_l.jpg

Crusher, aka Philip Seymour Hoffman, Serial Killer, was dead!

IT IS STILL NIGHT

“Uncle Jesse? How can I stop myself from crying? I want to be brave for you!”

America’s baby sweetheart tap-danced around our living rooms for the better part of a decade.

Unfortunately, the throughout the present years, life seemed too tough and our little starlet caught a nasty drug habit. The crying continued, weight was lost, she took up hockey and stopped brushing her teeth, and they fell out.

Finally, when our sweet angel was buying a bag of crack cocaine in the dead of night, she heard a voice mumbling. “Her life is in your hands, Dude. Her life is in your hands….”

A figure emerged from the shadows and stabbed her in the back of the skull, with a number two pencil, which protruded out of her left eye.

Running down the alley, a voice shrieked:

“Hahaha! That’s marvelous!”

Mary-Kate_Olsen_2009.jpg

Verbal, aka Mary Kate Olsen, Vanilla Town, was dead!

IT IS STILL NIGHT

I always imagine Verb looking more Canadian...but other than that, seems about right.

They tried to send me back to rehab, but I said “NO!” They don’t even realize that my meta is just different ever since I got professional help!”

“This whole place has gone to hell! Bloody hell! Nobody tries around here anymore!” And so our modern day Ella Fitzgerald lamented for hours upon hours.

Enough was enough – the modern age was getting harder to produce a hit, and nobody wanted a voice, they wanted a 3:30 second, electronically mixed hit.

The bottle would help with the creativity. Unfortunately, she never woke up.

A scamper off into the darkness was heard, vaguely.

amy1000.jpg

Ape, aka Amy Winehouse, a member of the Dusty Bottle clinic, was dead!

It is now day.

What are you neg repping me for? I told people I'd come back to play when I was ready, I caved to Lizzie because he asked nice and didn't want to let him down. All I'm asking is let me come back when I'm interested again, and not to ask because I notoriously have a hard time saying no to you guys. I don't like letting people down. It's my achilles. 

That said, I'd tell you no in a heartbeat, you bring no value to the games.

Ape and pac looked forced. I called it. We have a sk, vig and nk?

that was not forced lol..  it was the dumbest argument all game.  I wanted to get him talking because he would expose himself if he was dirty.  I can't say I knew he was scum but something seemed off.  I doubt Crush shot him so seems like it was a vig with good aim.

I don't really think it was funny. It's lazy. When I first started playing mafia, townies would fight to live or fight to make sure their death garnered something that could prove as "informative" later in the game. 

I think it's entirely possible that we can play what we used to consider "good mafia" and still be playing for the lulz. These things aren't mutually exclusive, but they have become that way over time here. 

It all started when people got tired of run up and reveal, but I still think that was the better way to play as long as it was organic

They tried to send me back to rehab, but I said “NO!” They don’t even realize that my meta is just different ever since I got professional help!”

“This whole place has gone to hell! Bloody hell! Nobody tries around here anymore!” And so our modern day Ella Fitzgerald lamented for hours upon hours.

Enough was enough – the modern age was getting harder to produce a hit, and nobody wanted a voice, they wanted a 3:30 second, electronically mixed hit.

The bottle would help with the creativity. Unfortunately, she never woke up.

A scamper off into the darkness was heard, vaguely.

amy1000.jpg

Ape, aka Amy Winehouse, a member of the Dusty Bottle clinic, was dead!

It is now day.

Archived