2015 JN Mock Draft V.1 DISCUSSION Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't check the board every second to see if I'm on the clock but when I'm up to pick select Kevin Johnson (CB, Wake Forest) or Maxx Williams (TE, Minny) if he's not there. Thx

Edit: This is for my Falcons pick by the way.

x

I can't check the board every second to see if I'm on the clock but when I'm up to pick select Kevin Johnson (CB, Wake Forest) or Maxx Williams (TE, Minny) if he's not there. Thx

That info for sure is something that should be pm'd to tom shane.

Dude, you should PM me this stuff. Lol You'll lose these guys to competitors.

Nice pick for the G-Men.  They bypass defense in the first round but get a good LB in Kendricks in  the 2nd.

I agree -- came down to either Kendricks or Phillips when I was picking for the Bears.

Players Taken: through pick 41 in Round 2

QB: Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota 

RB: Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Duke Johnson

WR: Kevin White, Amari Cooper, LeVante Parker, Jaelen Strong, Dorial Green-Beckham, Phillip Dorsett,

TE: Jesse James

OL: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, Cam Erving, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, DJ Humphries, TJ Clemmings, Laken Tomlinson, AJ Cann, Daryl Williams

DL: Leonard Williams, Shane Ray, Danny Shelton, Malcolm Brown, Arik Armstead, Eddie Goldman, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Jordan Phillips

LB: Randy Gregory, Vic Beasley, Dante Fowler Jr., Bud Dupree, Shaq Thompson, Eric Kendricks

DB: Tray Waynes, Jalen Collins, Landon Collins, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams

Perryman is a stud. My favorite cane in the draft. He was by far superior to the rest of the team on that defense. Without him they are significantly worse. Size is his only knock.

All 3 of my guys I couldn't believe were on the board by the time I drafted. Donte Fowler Jr., PJ Williams and Denzel Perryman. 

I thought for sure that Fowler and Perryman would be gone. I felt like I had a chance with PJ Williams given that everyone is so caught up on Trae Waynes and Marcus Peters and I wasnt expecting alot of draft picks at CB in the first round. 

All 3 of my guys I couldn't believe were on the board by the time I drafted. Donte Fowler Jr., PJ Williams and Denzel Perryman. 

I thought for sure that Fowler and Perryman would be gone. I felt like I had a chance with PJ Williams given that everyone is so caught up on Trae Waynes and Marcus Peters and I wasnt expecting alot of draft picks at CB in the first round. 

Love Marcus Peters.  He will be one of the best in a few years if he stays out of trouble.  

Collins and Hightower are fine when the pats do want to pressure useing backers, and the pats don't blitz much at all.  The pick does not fit a need.

My apologies, can you please PM me my future picks captain?

Hightower is a B- / C+ OLB. He's not a major threat.

The pats pass rush was weak last year.

They just lost 2 huge parts of their secondary so they have A NEED to bolster their pass rush to compensate.

At least 5 different websites have a pass rushing OLB as one of the top needs for this team.

And finally when looking between the CB's that were left on the board and the edge rushers this guy looked like the biggest game changer by far. Many mocks have him going top 20.

Is that enough reasons to draft him??? Know what you are talking about before spouting off.....

Duke Johnson is not worth the 38th pick in the draft.... that's a homer pick and half prime. Telvin Coleman will circles around him - that's what a top of the 2nd RB looks like.... theres zero chance he goes before Coleman and Ayajaialia

Phillips is great value for the Bears there.

I hear you about it being too early, but this is a mock. Dorsett will probably be available at 38 and then Johnson in the 3rd.

Either way I want him.

I hear you about it being too early, but this is a mock. Dorsett will probably be available at 38 and then Johnson in the 3rd.

Either way I want him.

I think both of those guesses are accurate. Dorsett has a better chance of falling back to the second than duke has of going too far into the third. Someone is gonna take a flyer on the speed / homerun ability.

Perryman is a stud. My favorite cane in the draft. He was by far superior to the rest of the team on that defense. Without him they are significantly worse. Size is his only knock.

Size is an issue and he's not an amazing athlete...but a great player. I was hoping for him with the Cards in the 2nd.

All my guys I'm targeting are going before my pick. Making it very hard.

I think both of those guesses are accurate. Dorsett has a better chance of falling back to the second than duke has of going too far into the third. Someone is gonna take a flyer on the speed / homerun ability.

True. We may have to trade up I to the late 2nd to land him. All of the bottom 10 teams in the second round would have interest in Johnson.

I also really like Jay Ajayi for the Jets, and he will certainly be there with our 3rd pick.

Archived