Stay classy Jets fans

slowmoe57

I'm all for gay rights. I actually think there should be more gay people. Less drunk hetero losers going to bars pissed off bc they can't get laid like those clowns in the story

You're hanging out in some sh*tty bars dude.

These are the types of idiots we now attract at Jets games since the new stadium opened.

And there I thought the claim around these parts was that the new stadium only attracted wealthy, sit-on-your-hands, apathetic non-fan corporate types who really don't care about the game.  I'm so confused.  

You can tell by the Jerseys there only needed to be one Jet fan with a closet of old Jerseys.

Greene & Coles, LMAO.

If I was a detective I'd probably come to the conclusion that the Jets jerseys were only worn to be in something Green.

2 of those guys were wearing moth ball smelly old Jet jerseys from the Jet fans closet.

The smell could have started the fight.

Turds. And everybody's just watching and not lifting a finger to break it up. they're all like 115lbs soaking wet with change in their pockets. And the one idiot Almost took that guy's head off with a bottle or something. What happened to simple fighting where you step outside and go one on one? Like the old days? Now you either get shot stabbed or decapitated by a bottle.

Turds. And everybody's just watching and not lifting a finger to break it up. they're all like 115lbs soaking wet with change in their pockets. And the one idiot Almost took that guy's head off with a bottle or something. What happened to simple fighting where you step outside and go one on one? Like the old days? Now you either get shot stabbed or decapitated by a bottle.

They were too busy twittering about it.  What a manly thing to do.

Not sure why it's so hard to both be a Jets' fan and grasp the fact that there's a very large percentage of fans of your team that are insufferable douchebags. I love the Jets, but sweet jeebus there's some fans that I'm embarrassed to have any similarities with.

This can be said for any fan base.

Archived