JN 2nd Mock draft sign up sheet

Dcat

I don't disagree, but it's just not viable for these mocks.  It worked out find in the Hampur draft without trading future picks.  So that's the way we're doing it here.

Yeah - just trade away the rest of your whole draft  :animal0029:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still have 8 teams left.  To get this thing going on Friday, we'll need some more people to join up.  

Teams still available:

Miami, Buffalo, Oakland

Philadelphia, Dallas, Minnesota, Detroit, Arizona

UPDATE:  Eagles taken by Jetscanes331.  Buffalo taken by Jetsfan80.  Arizona taken by Matt39

I have assigned 27 teams.  We have 5 teams remaining for additional participants, but some of them should go to those of you with a single team.  Patriots, Jets and Saints each had more than one request, so you may only have one team instead of two.  Those of you with one team, please feel free to select an additional team. 

Teams still available:

Miami, Oakland

Dallas, Minnesota, Detroit

Assigned teams:

Lith:    Kansas City, Indianapolis

AVM:    Washington, Carolina

32EBoozer:    NY Jets, Tampa Bay

JayKwaz:    Chicago, St. Louis

Villain The Foe:    Tennessee, Jacksonville

Patman:    New England, San Francisco

NYJetsVets91:    Houston, Seattle

Dcat:    Pittsburgh, Denver

Brick Tamland:    New Orleans, Green Bay

Hess Station:    Atlanta, Cincinnati

Prime21:     NY Giants

#27Dominator:    Baltimore

Ghost:    Cleveland

Senor Gato:    San Diego

JetsCanes331:    Philadelphia

Jetsfan80:    Buffalo

Matt39:    Arizona

Link to JN April 2015 Mock Draft spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1noxFAav64fJ9QOM65DcBFI0AbPMr-xaJou8m5m_pqds/edit#gid=2107347926

UPDATE:  Eagles taken by Jetscanes331.  Buffalo taken by Jetsfan80.  Arizona taken by Matt39  Oakland & Miami taken by Beerfish.

29 teams have been claimed.  We have 3 teams remaining for additional participants, but some of them could go to those of you with a single team. 

Teams still available:

Dallas, Minnesota, Detroit

Assigned teams:

Lith:    Kansas City, Indianapolis

AVM:    Washington, Carolina

32EBoozer:    NY Jets, Tampa Bay

JayKwaz:    Chicago, St. Louis

Villain The Foe:    Tennessee, Jacksonville

Patman:    New England, San Francisco

NYJetsVets91:    Houston, Seattle

Dcat:    Pittsburgh, Denver

Brick Tamland:    New Orleans, Green Bay

Hess Station:    Atlanta, Cincinnati

Beerfish:    Miami, Oakland

Prime21:     NY Giants

#27Dominator:    Baltimore

Ghost:    Cleveland

Senor Gato:    San Diego

JetsCanes331:    Philadelphia

Jetsfan80:    Buffalo

Matt39:    Arizona

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1noxFAav64fJ9QOM65DcBFI0AbPMr-xaJou8m5m_pqds/edit#gid=2107347926

Are we going to have a thread where people can solicit trade ups or downs or will we be doing that in this thread?

As soon as we get all 32 teams assigned, this thread will be unpinned and die.  We'll start the standard "discussion" thread and "selections only" thread.  We'll list accepted trades in the selections thread and we can post general trade up/trade down solicitations on the discussion thread.  Specific negotiations for any trade should probably be done via PM.  It seemed to work very well on the Hampur that way.

UPDATE: Eagles taken by Jetscanes331. Buffalo taken by Jetsfan80. Arizona taken by Matt39 Oakland & Miami taken by Beerfish. Dallas taken by Broadway Jets. Detroit taken by Shadetree. Minnesota taken by Tyler Durden.

32 teams have been claimed.

Teams still available:

None

Assigned teams:

Lith: Kansas City, Indianapolis

AVM: Washington, Carolina

32EBoozer: NY Jets, Tampa Bay

JayKwaz: Chicago, St. Louis

Villain The Foe: Tennessee, Jacksonville

Patman: New England, San Francisco

NYJetsVets91: Houston, Seattle

Dcat: Pittsburgh, Denver

Brick Tamland: New Orleans, Green Bay

Hess Station: Atlanta, Cincinnati

Beerfish: Miami, Oakland

Prime21: NY Giants

#27Dominator: Baltimore

Ghost: Cleveland

Senor Gato: San Diego

JetsCanes331: Philadelphia

Jetsfan80: Buffalo

Matt39: Arizona

Broadway Jets: Dallas

Shadetree: Detroit

Tyler Durden: Minnesota

I'll update the spreadsheet tonight. We'll need a Selection only thread and a discussion thread.

We begin on Friday at 11:00.

Is this a 24/7 draft? Or is it more a 12 hour selection window with a 3 hour max on selections like in the hampur?

Is this a 24/7 draft? Or is it more a 12 hour selection window with a 3 hour max on selections like in the hampur?

Just like the Hampur. Click on the rules tab in the spreadsheet. In fact everyone should bookmark the spreadsheet because that's where everything is: position rankings, rules, trades, draft order etc

Via Adam Schefter: Rumors are swirling around league front offices that the Miami Dolphins are looking to possibly trade up in the draft.  Also Oakland GM Reggie Mackenzie was musing that he might be willing to trade down but would not be willing to move too far down.

***TRADE***

The following trade has been accepted and approved:

Miami (Beerfish) sends picks #14 (1.14), #47 (2.15) and #149 (5.13) to Chicago (JayKwaz)

Chicago sends pick #7 (1.07) to Miami.

Updating spreadsheet now.

***TRADE***

Miami (Beerfish) sends picks #14 (1.14), #47 (2.15) and #149 (5.13) to Chicago (JayKwaz)

What is the point of making a trade before we start? I'm assuming you're not trying to get a specific player since none of them have come off the board?

It's an interesting trade from the Miami perspective.  I can think of a few players who I am confident will be there at 7 but very likely gone at 14.  After the trade, Dolphins have no 2nd or 3rd rounder (traded that for Kenny Stills), so it better be a damned good pick at #7.  It's a long wait until the middle of the 4th round.

It's an interesting trade from the Miami perspective. I can think of a few players who I am confident will be there at 7 but very likely gone at 14. After the trade, Dolphins have no 2nd or 3rd rounder (traded that for Kenny Stills), so it better be a damned good pick at #7. It's a long wait until the middle of the 4th round.

Gotta be looking to grab white or cooper?

***TRADE***

Whaaaaa? Well this is gonna be a sh*tshow. 

It's an interesting trade from the Miami perspective. I can think of a few players who I am confident will be there at 7 but very likely gone at 14. After the trade, Dolphins have no 2nd or 3rd rounder (traded that for Kenny Stills), so it better be a damned good pick at #7. It's a long wait until the middle of the 4th round.

I wonder if this is Miami's target:

@DrewBoylhart: RUMOR; #Dolphins are considering trading up,targeting #WestVirginia WR Kevin White, Not sure how anyone would know this but here it is. #NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta be looking to grab white or cooper?

Probably but why make it now instead of waiting until that pick is up. Especially if Oakland and maybe the Jets grab WR's. Was that offer made to NY or Wash? (Just curious)

I wonder if this is Miami's target:

@DrewBoylhart: RUMOR; #Dolphins are considering trading up,targeting #WestVirginia WR Kevin White, Not sure how anyone would know this but here it is. #NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To ensure that they get White, they have to move above Oakland.  Or trade with Oakland.  There's the slightest chance that Cooper or White might fall to 7, but no guarantees either will be there.  

Whaaaaa? Well this is gonna be a sh*tshow. 

Beerfish is GM of Miami.  playing the role of Tannenbaum.   Oddly, the trade fits.

To trade up 11 spots to get to Revis at 14, Tanny gave Carolina a 1st, 2nd and 5th.

Archived