Aaron Hernandez Guilty on all charges

BaumerJet

The Patriots knew damned well what an atrocious character hernandez was and his background.  They chose to ignore that and never did any due dilligence on him.  They looked the other way.  Even the the other Pat players knew something wasn't right.  Pats chose not to investigate.  Utterly despicable of Kraft, Belichick and the rest of the Pats organization.  

Hey, but that is "the Patriot Way".  Change the team name to the Foxboro Scumbags.  It has a ring of truth to it.  

how can you both do no due diligence yet know damned well everything about a guy's background???

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and do you know the facts of that incident?  You assume the Jets did not do their due diligence on it?  When I know FOR A FACT that they considered the case and what went down with Ellis and declared that they would help him stay due to the circumstances of that incident?  On the other hand, the Pats knew of Hernandez's seedy background and gang affiliations and chose to ignore it.  The Jets took proactive action to help Ellis with his case, which ultimately included defending the unwarranted threatened deportation.  Give it up.  Your argument is stupid.  You are analogizing apples and oranges here.  Cold blooded murder vs the Ellis case?  Just stop. It's making you look like you have no reasoning ability whatsoever, and I know that's not true.  Your devotion to the Pats is blinding you and causing you to make dumb, irrelevant comparisons.  While Hernandez was on the Pats, the other players knew something was wrong.  He wasn't part of the "family" there.  They knew he was involved in some criminal, ugly activities. At least one prominent player publicly said so.   To think that the head coach and front office was unaware is just stupid.  

I'm tired of this stupid debate with you.  Respond as you will.  I'm done with this.  Are you trying to convince anyone that the Jets are as slimy, scummy an organization as the Pats?  If so, you should leave here because you can't do that.  First and foremost, they are not.  There are no pro teams as dedicated to cheating as are the Pats.  There are no pro teams who have hit the bottom of the barrel in moral corruption as the Pats and it all starts with the Pats head coach.   Enjoy the rest of the thread.  I'm just sorry that Massachusetts doesn't have capital punishment.  Hernandez deserves it.

I am not comparing hernadez committing murder to anything.  I am talking to both teams drafting a player with a violent and drug riddled past.  You made a point that the the pats should be ashamed of drafting hernadez as if they suspected that he would commit a murder but just wanted the production. Look I understand that the other student has the bat first, But ellis did hit him with it. 

I am sure Bellacheat knew all about Hernandez' no good nature at college in FLA.

I'm sure he did. I'm sure all nfl teams knew. What was out there was not enough to not to drafted him..it amazes me how some fans act like the pats are the only organization to draft questionable players and Act Like they knew he was capable of murder. .

I guess the saints are a horrible organization cuz Darren Sharper once played for them.

The panthers should be docked a draft pick because Rae Carruth use to play for them as well...and he hired someone to murder his pregnant GF n kill an unborn baby...

Some jet fan logic right there..

so the pats* hall of shame now includes

murder

rape

cheating

ped's

player named leagues dirtiest player

bribery

trying to keep $1,000,000 from a dead man

what am I missing ?

4 Super Bowl titles in the last 14 years?

None of that other crap even matters.

Link to what?? As much as you follow everything new england patriots ..u telling me u can't find the chain of events??

He was cut as news kept coming out about him being in the middle of a possible murder? He wasn't even allowed to walk into the facility the min. The news hit.

And mike Vick was convicted n spent time n prison right, right. I'm throwing all sense out, logic n reason out the window cuz u share none when u go on ur patriots rants.

And again you voicing your opinion means what m.vick playing for the jets ? I'm sure u can't find many pats fans disagreeing w the verdict.

N also stop me if you hadn't heard all teams knowing a players wrap sheet still draft, sign and play them.

Stop it thinking the pats knew all along..that's laughable.

Kraft had a conversation with Hernandez about the allegations (at the time) in the Pats facility while we was working out with 2 team trainers. Kraft testified to this.

He was cut the minute he was arrested, not when allegations first came out.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kraft had a conversation with Hernandez about the allegations (at the time) in the Pats facility while we was working out with 2 team trainers. Kraft testified to this.

He was cut the minute he was arrested, not when allegations first came out.

The allegations n arrest was 2/3 days apart.. so what's the difference.? And he was told to turn back around when he tried to enter the facility to work out.

Don't know if it was before or after he spoke to kraft. Doesn't matter. He was let go in ample time. Point blank.

The allegations n arrest was 2/3 days apart.. so what's the difference.? And he was told to turn back around when he tried to enter the facility to work out.

Don't know if it was before or after he spoke to kraft. Doesn't matter. He was let go in ample time. Point blank.

Yeah I was just pointing out he wasn't released the minute news/allegations came out, that's all. He was dropped a couple hours after he was arrested as it says in this link

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9424056/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-charged-murder

how can you both do no due diligence yet know damned well everything about a guy's background???

Your exaggeration/distortion shows you have some reading comprehension difficulty.  I never said they knew "everything".  They knew enough to investigate further into his seedy his background and off the field behavior while a Patriot. Where they didn't do their due diligence was in looking into his past incidents specifically including shooting his friend in the face and whatever happened in Florida  and  in watching him closely once on the Pats.  Even the other Pats players knew as much.. But Belichick and the rest of the Pats slimy front office either chose not to do any of that.  Or if they did, then it's even worse because they ignored it because he was so good on the field.   

This is so boring now.  Carry on.  Hernandez can now preach  the  gospel of the Patriot Way in a place like the Souza-Baranowski Maximum Security Prison, where he can join the prison's hall-of-fame along with the likes of this famous roster of Massachussets murderers:

• Joseph Druce murdered defrocked priest John Geoghan in the prison in August 2003. Geoghan, convicted of child molestation in 2002, was a key figure in the Roman Catholic Church sex abuse scandals in the Boston Archdiocese in the 1990s and 2000s.

• Neil Entwistle convicted in 2008 of murdering his wife, Rachel and baby daughter, Lillian Rose in their Hopkinton, Massachusetts home. He is now being incarcerated in Old Colony Correctional Center in Bridgewater.

• Workplace spree-killer - Michael "Mucko" McDermott, who murdered 7 people in 2000 at his workplace at Wakefield's Edgewater Technology. It was the deadliest workplace massacre in Massachusetts history.

• Alfred J. Gaynor, the Springfield serial killer, is also currently staying at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, serving seven consecutive life sentences for raping and murdering seven Springfield women in 1997 and 1998.

• Keith Luke Multiple murderer and rapist from Brockton Ma who carved a swastika into his own forehead and was known to be extremely dangerous and very violent. Luke committed suicide in 2014.

I'm sure he did. I'm sure all nfl teams knew. What was out there was not enough to not to drafted him..it amazes me how some fans act like the pats are the only organization to draft questionable players and Act Like they knew he was capable of murder. .

I guess the saints are a horrible organization cuz Darren Sharper once played for them.

The panthers should be docked a draft pick because Rae Carruth use to play for them as well...and he hired someone to murder his pregnant GF n kill an unborn baby...

Some jet fan logic right there..

Of course the Pats knew of Hernandez's off field issues when they drafted him. It was the reason he was a 4th round pick when he had 1st round talent. The point is they chose to ignore it and bring him in because Belichick buys into his own bullsh*t probably even more than Pats fans. 

Your exaggeration/distortion shows you have some reading comprehension difficulty.  I never said they knew "everything".  They knew enough to investigate further into his seedy his background and off the field behavior while a Patriot. Where they didn't do their due diligence was in looking into his past incidents specifically including shooting his friend in the face and whatever happened in Florida  and  in watching him closely once on the Pats.  Even the other Pats players knew as much.. But Belichick and the rest of the Pats slimy front office either chose not to do any of that.  Or if they did, then it's even worse because they ignored it because he was so good on the field.   

This is so boring now.  Carry on.  Hernandez can now preach  the  gospel of the Patriot Way in a place like the Souza-Baranowski Maximum Security Prison, where he can join the prison's hall-of-fame along with the likes of this famous roster of Massachussets murderers:

• Joseph Druce murdered defrocked priest John Geoghan in the prison in August 2003. Geoghan, convicted of child molestation in 2002, was a key figure in the Roman Catholic Church sex abuse scandals in the Boston Archdiocese in the 1990s and 2000s.

• Neil Entwistle convicted in 2008 of murdering his wife, Rachel and baby daughter, Lillian Rose in their Hopkinton, Massachusetts home. He is now being incarcerated in Old Colony Correctional Center in Bridgewater.

• Workplace spree-killer - Michael "Mucko" McDermott, who murdered 7 people in 2000 at his workplace at Wakefield's Edgewater Technology. It was the deadliest workplace massacre in Massachusetts history.

• Alfred J. Gaynor, the Springfield serial killer, is also currently staying at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, serving seven consecutive life sentences for raping and murdering seven Springfield women in 1997 and 1998.

• Keith Luke Multiple murderer and rapist from Brockton Ma who carved a swastika into his own forehead and was known to be extremely dangerous and very violent. Luke committed suicide in 2014.

You're playing it both ways with your non-objective hatred of the patriots. They didn't draft someone they believed to be a attempted murderer. That's just blind hatred. Scouting reports showed he was immature, had a temper, had some thug life friends... you know like probably 50% of the 20-23 year olds in the draft.

Patriots cut him 5 minutes after he was arrested, before he was even charged... plenty of reasons to hate the pats but this ain't one of them. you are grasping at straws.

Jeez. Seriously dude?

He was cut after he was arrested which was after he spoke to Kraft while he was accused. He told Kraft not to worry because he would have an alibi even though this was before anyone knew what time the murder occurred. It was one of the most damning pieces of testimony in the whole case. 

It's also damning your argument because Kraft also testified that he ended his conversation with the accused murderer but hugging and kissing him. Kraft was not ready to cut bait with Hernandez until he was arrested and it was clear he would not be available for the 2014 season. 

You're playing it both ways with your non-objective hatred of the patriots. They didn't draft someone they believed to be a attempted murderer. That's just blind hatred. Scouting reports showed he was immature, had a temper, had some thug life friends... you know like probably 50% of the 20-23 year olds in the draft.

Patriots cut him 5 minutes after he was arrested, before he was even charged... plenty of reasons to hate the pats but this ain't one of them. you are grasping at straws.

But well after he had been accused and had a conversation in the Pats facilities where he told the owner of the team not to worry because he would have an alibis for a crime that he didn't know the time of. 

But well after he had been accused and had a conversation in the Pats facilities where he told the owner of the team not to worry because he would have an alibis for a crime that he didn't know the time of. 

Ya in hindsight that's bad but when he said that to kraft he could've just said "i was in the club literally all night so i know my alibi is airtight"--they knew the night of the murder at that time

Ya in hindsight that's bad but when he said that to kraft he could've just said "i was in the club literally all night so i know my alibi is airtight"--they knew the night of the murder at that time

How did he know the murder happened while the club was open? Bars in Mass close at 2. 

How did he know the murder happened while the club was open? Bars in Mass close at 2. 

"i was in club all night then i took a limo with 10 friends to my house and partied with them until 9am and was not alone for one second for the entire 24 hour period. i have an airtight alibi because i didnt do it. trust me, mr. kraft."

you think a sociopath who has murdered at least one guy won't lie to his boss?

Nice touch right there.

"i was in club all night then i took a limo with 10 friends to my house and partied with them until 9am and was not alone for one second for the entire 24 hour period. i have an airtight alibi because i didnt do it. trust me, mr. kraft."

I'm actually quoting an article written based on the press conference with the jurors. One of them said Kraft's testimony sunk Hernandez. The fact that he claimed he had an alibis for a crime he couldn't possibly know the exact time of resonated with the jury. 

Of course I think sociopath would lie to his boss. That's been my point this whole time, duh. 

I'm actually quoting an article written based on the press conference with the jurors. One of them said Kraft's testimony sunk Hernandez. The fact that he claimed he had an alibis for a crime he couldn't possibly know the exact time of resonated with the jury. 

At I'm sure it did in court when all the evidence was presented. A little ridiculous to believe Kraft knew enough about the crime/investigation to be able to catch the fact that Hernandez was making a statement against interest at that time. That's a real stretch. Kraft said "were you involved?" Hernandez said "I was in the club all night, I couldn't have." Kraft said "Ok." To expect Kraft to think like a detective at that moment and say "But whataminute... how do you know time of death?" Is a pretty big stretch IMO.

It's honestly astonishing that this league continues to revolve everything they do around the Patriots.  I mean seriously, what else has to happen with this team for the league to recognize they're the biggest scumbags in the history of sports?  

It's not the Pats fault, remember?  Kraft got "duped".  Friggin' ridiculous stuff.  Like they didn't know what he was doing at Florida.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9459474/robert-kraft-breaks-silence-aaron-hernandez-saying-feels-duped-tight-end-guilty

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft addressed reporters Monday for the first time regarding Aaron Hernandez's murder charge, saying "If this stuff is true, then I've been duped and our whole organization has been duped."

Kraft, who believed Hernandez was a "most likable young man," said the Patriots "made a mistake and are facing it head on," which includes a process in which they will "renew efforts and look at procedures."

It's not the Pats fault, remember?  Kraft got "duped".

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9459474/robert-kraft-breaks-silence-aaron-hernandez-saying-feels-duped-tight-end-guilty

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft addressed reporters Monday for the first time regarding Aaron Hernandez's murder charge, saying "If this stuff is true, then I've been duped and our whole organization has been duped."

Kraft, who believed Hernandez was a "most likable young man," said the Patriots "made a mistake and are facing it head on," which includes a process in which they will "renew efforts and look at procedures."

I wasnt even referring to this particular situation.  I was referring to the whole body of work.  They're literally the biggest scumbags in the history of sports. No 2nd place.

It just amazes me that at every turn whether its cheating, raping, murdering, stealing, drugs...whatever, the Pats are guilty of them all, time and time again, but the league continues to market them as the marque team to the point they literally change the rules based on sh*t that happens to the Pats.

Its insane.  The NFL is ******* garbage. 

I wasnt even referring to this particular situation.  I was referring to the whole body of work.  They're literally the biggest scumbags in the history of sports. No 2nd place.

It just amazes me that at every turn whether its cheating, raping, murdering, stealing, drugs...whatever, the Pats are guilty of them all, time and time again, but the league continues to market them as the marque team to the point they literally change the rules based on sh*t that happens to the Pats.

Its insane.  The NFL is ******* garbage. 

Pretty much. 

Archived