Tom Brady and the Hall of Fame

Maxman

Brady will get into the HoF, but it won't be in his first year of eligibility. There will be enough voters offended enough by his cheating to make it a point to keep him out that first year.

I am sorry...he is not. On what basis is he going into the HoF ? Best cheating QB the game ever saw.

At this point Brady will never get into the Hall.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry...he is not. On what basis is he going into the HoF ? Best cheating QB the game ever saw.

At this point Brady will never get into the Hall.

Another delusional post from a Jets fan.

Brady not getting into the HOF?

Too funny.

Brady is a QB who has NO legit SB's.  At this point of time Flacco has better credentials to go to the Hall than Brady.

Why would the media and fans want him in the Hall.

The fans don't vote.  Take a look at the names on the HOF selection committee and tell me who is not going to vote for Brady on the first ballot.  Maybe Glauber and Borges and that's it?  That's not going to be enough to block it, unless Brady turns into Billy Joe Hobert for the rest of his career.  

Even Bernie Miklasz from arguably the most bitter anti-Patriots market in the nation (St. Louis) has written about what a joke he thinks deflate gate is and blamed the league for their lax ball security procedures.  

I think Brady will get in, but definitely not in first year of eligiblity. Brady's cheating doesn't just extend to the AFCCG - for all we know, he's been pulling this stuff for years. It degrades, if not completely invalidates, his achievements on the field. He's now the Barry Bonds of the NFL. HOF-worthy numbers without the fan and media support.

Speaking of which, since Brady lied about deflating some footballs, its likely he lied about his involvement with the BALCO steroid scandal.

The fans don't vote.  Take a look at the names on the HOF selection committee and tell me who is not going to vote for Brady on the first ballot.  Maybe Glauber and Borges and that's it?  That's not going to be enough to block it, unless Brady turns into Billy Joe Hobert for the rest of his career.  

Even Bernie Miklasz from arguably the most bitter anti-Patriots market in the nation (St. Louis) has written about what a joke he thinks deflate gate is and blamed the league for their lax ball security procedures.  

Who said fan's vote ?

But Brady is not getting in. Keep dreaming.

Plus thanks for the laugh's on the bolded.

Who said fan's vote ?

But Brady is not getting in. Keep dreaming.

Plus thanks for the laugh's on the bolded.

You said "why would the . . . fans want him in the Hall."  As if it matters what the fans want. 

Glad you are amused by the pain St. Louis fans suffered by having an SB title and Rams dynasty being taken away by the supposed walk-through tape and other Patriots wrongdoing. 

You said "why would the . . . fans want him in the Hall."  As if it matters what the fans want. 

Glad you are amused by the pain St. Louis fans suffered by having an SB title and Rams dynasty being taken away by the supposed walk-through tape and other Patriots wrongdoing. 

Why would legit football fans want him in the Hall ? Most fans do not want tainted players in the HOF. Period.

So because St Louis was robbed of a title by Patsie cheating they are the one's who are fault ?

In case you haven't figured it out as yet.....I was laughing at you.

Tom Brady is about to be the highest profile NFL player to be suspended since Paul Hornung, and he had to wait 15 years from the first year he was eligible to get into the HoF. They'll make Brady wait to, just to further make an example of him.

He's a cheater, that's his legacy now.

Trolling the troll or serious?  Cant tell.

Why would legit football fans want him in the Hall ? Most fans do not want tainted players in the HOF. Period.

So because St Louis was robbed of a title by Patsie cheating they are the one's who are fault ?

In case you haven't figured it out as yet.....I was laughing at you.

I think you are very representative of the type of fan who does not think Brady will get into the HOF. 

That didn't effect the outcome of the game. Blowing rails on the sideline definitely gives you an advantage.

No points for the mental advantage he had on his opponents because he's literally murdered someone and got away with it?  

Brady is a hands-down 1st ballot HOFer. That is a fact despite how much it may irritate you as a Jets fan. The deflating ball scandal is being overanalyzed and wasn't material (IMO) in the outcome of the games. All this argumentation is just self aggravation.

Rates-Compared-Graph-1.png

I'm sorry Max, I'm just sick and tired of these SOJFs and Pats trolls that pollute the board with their nonsense. Someone has to stand up to them.

This is fun. The Pats fans know their Super Bowl season is a sham. They are lashing out, I am enjoying seeing them panic and weep silently.

They should make a section in the HOF for cheaters and let him in. Now that he can't deflate anymore balls, we can finally see if he is good or not!

They probably have a couple dozen other things up their sleeves that are illegal.

This is fun. The Pats fans know their Super Bowl season is a sham. They are lashing out, I am enjoying seeing them panic and weep silently.

Someday someone will write a book and reveal all the cheats they have been doing.

They are so easy to rile up.. and I thought they were the trolls that were supposed to piss us off haha

They are so easy to rile up.. and I thought they were the trolls that were supposed to piss us off haha

Exactly. This is amazing right now because Brady was exposed for being a fraud.

Archived