Bruce Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe courage award.

BallinPB

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all the Kardashians target audience is not young males.   My sons are17 and 19 now, pretty sure other than peeking at Kim's sex tape on line they have zero interest in the Kardashians.

It doesn't matter if young boys are the target audience, there are still young boys that watch the show. Nothing against Bruce but I hate the fact that the word courage is being thrown around along with this. Seems to devalue the word a little bit.

I am already not okay with people are raising children that look to Keeping up with the Kardashians for role models. I saw Dog Day Afternoon when I was a kid.  I did not want to become a bank robber.  I did not want to become a transsexual.

You are one person and I'm not sitting here and saying every child will be impressionable. If it effects one child though then that's one too many for me.

It doesn't matter if young boys are the target audience, there are still young boys that watch the show. Nothing against Bruce but I hate the fact that the word courage is being thrown around along with this. Seems to devalue the word a little bit.

If young boys watch the Kardashians then they deserve whatever they get. Just saying.  Meh, if this is really what he wants to do then so be it.  The media is making this a big deal.  Then again probably the plan from the beginning. 

I would have given him the courage award before this year when he was married and was forced to spend time with all of those Kardasian's.

THANK YOU!  The biggest waste of time on the planet. Famous for nothing, fame whores.

THANK YOU!  The biggest waste of time on the planet. Famous for nothing, fame whores.

I cant' help but wonder if he and Chris didn't discuss this and it was one big business decision.  Anything to stretch the 15 minutes of fame....

I cant' help but wonder if he and Chris didn't discuss this and it was one big business decision.  Anything to stretch the 15 minutes of fame....

That's a lot to go through to stretch the 15 minutes of fame. lol

You are one person and I'm not sitting here and saying every child will be impressionable. If it effects one child though then that's one too many for me.

So you really think some kid somewhere, who never had any prediliction for transsexuality, will see Bruce Jenner's reality show and say to himself, "hmmmm... I can become a woman! That's a great idea!"?

So you really think some kid somewhere, who never had any prediliction for transsexuality, will see Bruce Jenner's reality show and say to himself, "hmmmm... I can become a woman! That's a great idea!"?

I guarantee there is some kid out there who thinks that is a great idea.

That's a lot to go through to stretch the 15 minutes of fame. lol

I know but look at them.  They had this crazy run off of the sex tape, the celebrity marriages and now running out of steam.  The young Jenner girls are a mess but totally not interesting.  This gives them 5 plus years of being in the limelight if they drag out the hole thing.  Haha.  Cash value in the 100 millions. 

I know but look at them.  They had this crazy run off of the sex tape, the celebrity marriages and now running out of steam.  The young Jenner girls are a mess but totally not interesting.  This gives them 5 plus years of being in the limelight if they drag out the hole thing.  Haha.  Cash value in the 100 millions. 

Lamar Odom and Kris Humphreys?  They could have done better scouting in the NBA department.  I'm not so sure how Kanye can be so full of himself going where those guys are RayJ have gone before. 

I remember a friend telling me about her father - old school Bensonhurst WWII vet watching her pre-teen nephew put on a variety show with the girl cousins and saying:  "It's not going to bother me because I'll be dead, but this is going to be a problem." 

My son Sal use to hide his sisters Barbies and forced them to pay him in Halloween candy for the ransom.  I stepped in when he started threatening to send them a body part every hour he doesn;t get candy.  OK fine!!  I was behind the whole thing.   Im sorry./ 

Lamar Odom and Kris Humphreys?  They could have done better scouting in the NBA department.  I'm not so sure how Kanye can be so full of himself going where those guys are RayJ have gone before. 

Kanye's gay so I dont think it matters to him. 

That's an incredibly cynical way of looking at this. It's also sadly not out of the realm of possibility. 

Hey Kanye, "I know your dick is alright but RayJ had the best dick ever"    KK

My son Sal use to hide his sisters Barbies and forced them to pay him in Halloween candy for the ransom.  I stepped in when he started threatening to send them a body part every hour he doesn;t get candy.  OK fine!!  I was behind the whole thing.   Im sorry./ 

One of my cousins didn't talk to the other for over 5 years because he hung her New Kids on the Block doll from the string on the window blinds.  I believe his quote was: "That was a perfect 8 coil noose!"  Her anger partially stemmed from the fact that it took her over a week to find him hanging there.

Humphreys too, probably.  I would think it would matter more.  The whole marriage is about image.  I guess it is just "Do you like fish sticks?"

Its tough to really say considering how wacked the entire family is.

A kid can be predisposed to doing it.  But now this makes it ok and acceptable.  That's my point.  

Well yeah it's fine if you win a couple gold medals and have a net worth of a 100 million dollars.  If not then a night out with Eddie Murphy is probably your ceiling. 

Archived