Bruce Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe courage award.

BallinPB

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt he just run someone over?

That will be for a jury to decide.

Can't wait for that trial....Bruce is slick. "Your honor, the witness reports states a feminine looking male in his mid 60s was driving the vehicle that was involved in this accident.....my client is clearly a manly looking female, thus it's impossible he can be found guilty!"

If the gender doesn't fit, you must aquit!

Or better yet....If there's no dick, you must aquit! LOL

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That will be for a jury to decide.

Can't wait for that trial....Bruce is slick. "Your honor, the witness reports states a feminine looking male in his mid 60s was driving the vehicle that was involved in this accident.....my client is clearly a manly looking female, thus it's impossible he can be found guilty!"

If the gender doesn't fit, you must aquit!

Or better yet....If there's no dick, you must aquit! LOL

Nicely done.  

Even if it was not a law, which it is, I'm afraid I would have a lot of difficulty endorsing an enterprise as fraught with genuine peril as I believe this one to be.  Besides the liquor and drugs which always seem to accompany such an event, the thing that distresses me even more is the spiritual corruption that can be involved.  These dances and this kind of music can be destructive and I think you are going to find that most people in our community are going to agree with me on this.

You have no kids yet.  Only sperms.  Not even sure they swim.  By the time you have kids that watch the Kardashians I'm pretty sure everyone will already be transgender.  Except CTM.  He will remain a dirty filthy hippie.  Last of his kind. 

By the time I have kids old enough to think it won't matter because the prior generation will have all caught the gay from Bruce Jenner and we won't be reproducing anyways.

This is a serious topic, unfortunately I don't think Jenner or his family are the right messengers.

I recommend watching these stories:

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/jacobs-journey-raising-a-transgender-child-431120451977

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/malisas-story-what-it-means-to-be-a-transgender-child-431628355880

I can't look at these now, but there is a transgendered (man becoming woman) that works for the DC Metro police that has transitioned and does speaking engagements around the area.  The interesting thing is the husband - wife relationship.   High school sweethearts, they married and were together 23 years and then the husband comes out as transgendered.  The wife thought that it was just a fetish. 

Never in a million years would I think I was going to end up married to a woman.

That is the hard part...just getting past people asking "are you a lesbian?"  Not that I think there is anything wrong with it, but I'm not. That is the hardest part--trying to find attraction and stay in love with someone and they are changing so drastically. 

I would love to keep my marriage intact.  Me and my wife, we are best friends.

This is a serious topic, unfortunately I don't think Jenner or his family are the right messengers.

I recommend watching these stories:

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/jacobs-journey-raising-a-transgender-child-431120451977

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/malisas-story-what-it-means-to-be-a-transgender-child-431628355880

Again, I sorta disagree. Bruce Jenner is the right messenger. Not this dudes fault he got caught up with a conniving, scheming media whore and her family. The ****tard Kardashians should have nothing to do with it.  

I can't look at these now, but there is a transgendered (man becoming woman) that works for the DC Metro police that has transitioned and does speaking engagements around the area.  The interesting thing is the husband - wife relationship.   High school sweethearts, they married and were together 23 years and then the husband comes out as transgendered.  The wife thought that it was just a fetish. 

They were together for more than 10 years and are trying to stay together because they love each other.  The wife at he was married for

Not surprising, I'm not familiar with this persons story, but just because a person is transitioning from a man-to-women or women-to-man doesn't mean their sexual preferences will change, in fact it usually doesn't unless they were concealing their sexuality, which is entirely possible.

Not surprising, I'm not familiar with this persons story, but just because a person is transitioning from a man-to-women or women-to-man doesn't mean their sexual preferences will change, in fact it usually doesn't unless they were concealing their sexuality, which is entirely possible.

Yeah, I wonder if that wife played on the high school JV field hockey team?  They could give her a courage award too.  That has to be rough.

love that your all making a big joke out of this but well see how much ur laughing when your son wants to become a m butterfly because he saw the espn awards

I'm guilty of having a little fun at the expense of Bruce, but in all seriousness I have no problem with the choice he made. If it makes him a happier person then God bless him.

While the homosexuality, bisexual, transgender communities and other similar communities are more accepted in the general publics eye than they were 10-15 years ago, they still receive plenty of discrimination, hate and challenges that the average straight person could ever imagine (at least I would think so).

If Bruce Jenner "coming out" helps make being Transgender (if that's the correct term, if not I apoligize) more acceptable for the average person facing the same issues then I can't see how it's a negative. Life is too short......teens, young adults, and people of all ages have killed themselves because they felt like outcasts and trapped in the wrong genders body, or in general just don't feel accepted by society because they're "freaks". It's sad and IMO anything to provide support and make their lives easier is a good thing.

I look at it this way.....for someone to want to go through surgery, take hormone pills, etc to change their sex must really feel strongly about their decision because no person would do all that, making their lives a hell of a lot more difficult, just for attention IMO. Deep down they must feel like they're not in the right genders body, otherwise they wouldn't subject themselves to living such an unacceptable, alternative lifestyle. Just my opinion.

Archived