There is WAY Too Much Talking Going On!

JetBlue

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First we had Willie Colon flapping his gums, then Cromartie calls out Sherman, now we got Richardson declaring he is the best and he and Mo should get Suh Money, Milliner talking about how he doesn't suck and the latest is Cromartie and freaking Winslow are getting into on Twitter??  It is only June; I can only imagine once the season starts!!  

Coach Bowles needs to step in and take charge of this RIGHT NOW.  It getting completely out of hand.   

Bottom line is just SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO YOUR JOB.  

I think it is going to take a little time to put his imprint on things. He has not had them for long. He could not event all to them until the OTAs. Someone will get cut along the way as a message, I believe,

I think it is going to take a little time to put his imprint on things. He has not had them for long. He could not event all to them until the OTAs. Someone will get cut along the way as a message, I believe,

He could cut Cro and Colon for all I care.  They shouldn't have signed either.  Of course Sheldon will keep flapping and they won't do a ******* thing about it.

He could cut Cro and Colon for all I care.  They shouldn't have signed either.  Of course Sheldon will keep flapping and they won't do a ******* thing about it.

No they won't.  They will talk to him and hope he acts like a grown up, but if he does not, it will eventually get tiresome.  I already find him tiresome---again, every day but game day.  I actually read blogs more than newspapers for info. I am essentially not interested in hearing what most of these louts have to say.  But I love watching the game.

No they won't.  They will talk to him and hope he acts like a grown up, but if he does not, it will eventually get tiresome.  I already find him tiresome---again, every day but game day.  I actually read blogs more than newspapers for info. I am essentially not interested in hearing what most of these louts have to say.  But I love watching the game.

He can be as tiresome as he wants.  He is not going anywhere and no "message" cut is going to shut him up. 

Well....he wrote a book about it which technically isn't "talking"

Parcells always had his Giants teams on the straight and narrow too....no out of control drug addicts or anything.  That's what made them so good.

So LT doing coke doesn't count ??

Well....he wrote a book about it which technically isn't "talking"

Parcells always had his Giants teams on the straight and narrow too....no out of control drug addicts or anything.  That's what made them so good.

IDK   Word is LT vacationed in Columbia  

Except after one mini camp Bowles has told them to stop.

So he gets credit for doing in 3 days what Rex didn't do in 6 seasons.

How does one read that article and come to the conclusion that nothing has changed under Bowles?   :screwy:

Except after one mini camp Bowles has told them to stop.

So he gets credit for doing in 3 days what Rex didn't do in 6 seasons.

I don't get it.

I liked Rex but was critical of him when I thought appropriate. 

The idea that Bowles is allowing the players to conduct themselves as they did under Rex is nonsensical. From feet, to tattoos, to sexually harassing a female reporter in the locker room, Rex ran a loose ship.  Which is nothing wrong in and of itself so long as you are winning.  So I didn't necessarily knock him on discipline.

But to sit out here and argue everyone runs their team like Rex is just plain silly and factually incorrect.  

I don't get it.

I liked Rex but was critical of him when I thought appropriate. 

The idea that Bowles is allowing the players to conduct themselves as they did under Rex is nonsensical. From feet, to tattoos, to sexually harassing a female reporter in the locker room, Rex ran a loose ship.  Which is nothing wrong in and of itself so long as you are winning.  So I didn't necessarily knock him on discipline.

But to sit out here and argue everyone runs their team like Rex is just plain silly and factually incorrect.

Right? How do you think that these mild nonsense comments are the same as players running around mirroring Rex and predicting wins, predicting a #1 D, predicting super Bowles, eating hamburgers on the practice field, hot dog during a game, etc, etc

Right? How do you think that these mild nonsense comments are the same as players running around mirroring Rex and predicting wins, predicting a #1 D, predicting super Bowles, eating hamburgers on the practice field, hot dog during a game, etc, etc

I don't understand what you wrote.  I don't think that these comments are the same as Rex predicting wins...

I don't understand what you wrote.  I don't think that these comments are the same as Rex predicting wins...

What Im saying is there is nothing over the top being said now.  Its not like under Rex when players where predicting wins, championships etc.  

They asked Cro about his Winslow beef and Cro replied that he only wanted to talk about the upcoming season. Seems like Bowles fixed the mouth problem in less than a week. Where the Rex fans at?

Thank you..

I too note with some amusement how quiet this thread is now that Bowles has taken control and the folks that said "Bowles is getting a pass and he is just like Rex" are no where to be found!

Simply Amazing...

Archived