Kraft denies Revis Mom from attending Ring Ceremony.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy.  Do you guys ever get sick of making up excuses.  Really.  I can't think of a fan base more diluted from reality.

It's an art form.  One needs to be very creative to defend that scumbag organization.  Got to give credit where credit is due.  

Now if only these trolls would put their creative talents to good use instead of evil. 

-Agent 86

"missed it by that much"

It is just we had a few weeks without Pat fans constantly chiming in on everything.  It seemed like heaven..... 

Think how we feel.  So much incessiant whining about trivial stuff.

Think how we feel.  So much incessiant whining about trivial stuff.

Why?  You are on a Jets message board; what do you care what is said here?   I could care less about posting on Pats forums or what is posted there.  

Why?  You are on a Jets message board; what do you care what is said here?   I could care less about posting on Pats forums or what is posted there.  

I do not care what you post, it is your myopic point of views that are amusing.

I do not care what you post, it is your myopic point of views that are amusing.

Nothing myopic about wondering why a Pats fan has 20,000 posts on a rivals message board.  Oh and by the way GFY.  

Repulsive, one she was not turned away at the door as reported. 

If as intended it was for player and coaches only (per Cimini) plus a guest, then someone dropped the ball.  I am sure there was some RSVP process to it, cannot runout of corn pudding after all, I am guessing Kraft and Revis dropped the ball.  He either failed to notify only the +1 was going or the invitation was not clear enough as to who can attend.

After making the trip, it was a bit douchie they did not at least let her attend.  I cannot imagine she would have stayed long.

That's a lot of assumptions and guesses. It's a total douche move. 

Look in the mirror.

I did.  I have hair too!

I think they said that nobody was supposed to get in unless accompanied by a player and they didn't know that Revis had sent his mom instead. Still a douche move not to let her in, but I'm betting the security is not up to my standards.

I'm actually pretty optimistic about this year tbh. 

If Geno is marginal, you guys are going to win some games with that D.  I hear a lot of Boston radio/web personalities saying 12 wins (with Brady suspended 4) easily.  I think the Patriots still winthe division, but it is probably with 10 wins with the remaining teams around 7-9 wins.

Yeah, and maybe that guy (the original tweeter who said she was turned around at the door) is well knkown in NY, but I have never heard of him and he was wrong on that specific account.

I saw a lot of players with +1 (McCourty and his mom, Brady, Mayo and Wilfork with their WAGs).  It did not seem like a family event.  Again, my uneducated speculative guess is both sides stepped on their dicks.

It sounds like someone dropped the ball here.  Revis may have responded that only one would attend but didn't indicate it would be his mother (or guest).  Or,  someone from the Patriots organization approved and their  decision was overturned.  It doesn't seem logical that someone would fly into town without a definitive invitation.  

Archived