Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

Is it me or is Pac more annoying than ever?

He's not playing smart, he's playing like he wants to look like a cavalier scum hunter, but he's actually being conservative and basically flinging sh*t everywhere so he can shift with the tide of the game.

If nolder wasn't so confident I'd vote Pac instead.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or is Pac more annoying than ever?

You guys wanted old school mafia, I'm giving you old school mafia.

And right now I think JC's point about your post is dead on.  If he hadn't pointed it out I would have.  Your play has been a series of whine fests and posts where you besmirch my play.  It's lazy and pathetically weak.  Especially when it comes from the self proclaimed GSHE.

Sooooo JiF and Ape are both scum together.

How is it you've played this game for years, and yet every ******* time you actually make a game related post it's as if it's the first post of your first game ever?

I miss the days where the play here was good enough that people would let things play out to garner true empathetic and logical reactions, rather than this "derp must be scum derp" over every ******* post they don't understand nonsense. No wonder all these games devolve into stupid speed lynches that haven't been funny in 3 years, the logic has bottomed out.

Scum team:  Arsis, 80 and JiF.

Nope not really.

Gut calls - 80, Arsis and you.

Dude, I'm lock clear town.

If you say so.

Swap you with Smash?

At least we can agree on something.

not sure what to make of this, it's as odd as nolders bedroom habits

I miss the days where the play here was good enough that people would let things play out to garner true empathetic and logical reactions, rather than this "derp must be scum derp" over every ******* post they don't understand nonsense. No wonder all these games devolve into stupid speed lynches that haven't been funny in 3 years, the logic has bottomed out.

Jeeeezus.  Quit whining.  We get it.  Mafia sucks now.  You're not helping by bringing it up every 3rd post.

not sure what to make of this, it's as odd as nolders bedroom habits

You shouldnt make much of it at all.  JC told me he was clear town.  So I asked should I swap him with Smash.

Me thinks you're trying to create momentum on a very weak case against me.  There is nothing scummy about saying that you dont have reads.  I'm not going to lie about my reads, I'm a townie and just creating cases to create cases doesnt really do the town any good.  It creates covers.  I gave everyone my top 3.  All gut instinct but that's my game anyway, so it really shouldnt be considered scummy.

It's flimsy at best and you know that, so trying to create momentum on me because of something other than what's being thrown around just seems like poking and prodding a train that you started with a vote and no reasoning behind it to start the day.

This pings...big time. 

have to agree.. that was a disgusting post.

Unvote

Vote JiF

Here's Pac clinging to it too.  JC is still voting Nolderp.

Nothing really to make of it because Pac is all over the place and terrible at the game...but I think CTM saw this, with JC's post as an opportunity to get some momentum on me over some weak bullsh*t.

CTM just made the list, but I still like 80 the best for scum. 

He buried his joke vote on Verbal and watched him get blind speed lynched.  Which is fine, 80 is ******* awful and he does that with Verbal all the time...but look at his responses since the death scene.  He basically disappeared when Verbal's train started gaining heat.  Then, he comes back long after the death and doesnt make a single comment about his boo Verbal getting speed lynched.  Not one comment.  Not a celebration, not a ooops, not a comment about the stupidity of the blind lynch.  Nothing.  

Verbal was immersed in watching his movie. Chowing down on popcorn, he called everyone over to watch his amazing scenes where he is training the raptors and almost getting eaten by dinosaurs. When 80 walked over, he offered 80 some popcorn from his bucket while slyly winking. Even though they were enjoying the movie, they thought it would be a great idea to blindly get rid of Verbal. Chuckling to themselves and throwing out a bunch of GFY, DIAF, and hammer time, Pac finally showed up and threw the hammer down. 

Verbal - Owen Grady from Jurassic World, 1x N1 masonizer - is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to turn in your actions. 

It made me very sad.  Just caught up.  Did you really bet your LIFE on JC being scum?  

Don't like this post by CTM.  When has he ever buddied up to the Ape as town?

Vote CTM

Pac and Nolder are particularly annoying.  Unfortunately they may both be town.  

Crusher has gotten better at defending as scum. These days he just yells at people when they vote him till people move off, whether town or scum. And somehow it works.

You're operating on the 2013 Mafia rule book. I get it though, we all miss those days ever since I ruined Mafia.

Sooooo JiF and Ape are both scum together.

Jeeeezus.  Quit whining.  We get it.  Mafia sucks now.  You're not helping by bringing it up every 3rd post.

Yeah, rope this ****er up and follow Batman to victory!!!

Wait, so you can be the primary reason mafia sucks and for 3+ years ruin one game after another, but I complain about it once or twice in my first game back in months and it's a problem for you? 

What? Am I getting in the way of egging the town on to make 2-3 more "lynches for the lulz"? 

GHY

Go hug yourself. 

This is what I want to talk about while I'm waiting for something worth talking about to happen. Crusher talks about bacon. Nolderp talks about Pokemon. JIF talks about blowing dudes. Pac talks about his insecurities. I lament having signed up. 

He buried his joke vote on Verbal and watched him get blind speed lynched.  Which is fine, 80 is ******* awful and he does that with Verbal all the time...but look at his responses since the death scene.  He basically disappeared when Verbal's train started gaining heat.  Then, he comes back long after the death and doesnt make a single comment about his boo Verbal getting speed lynched.  Not one comment.  Not a celebration, not a ooops, not a comment about the stupidity of the blind lynch.  Nothing.  

All this does for me is bring to light that 80 and JIF think CTM is scum. So, I guess we can lock him in as a town read.

Unvote Nolder

Vote JiF

He's one of the three who didnt vote D1, showed up later, now is overselling cases.  If I remember correctly, that's JiF go big-go home routine as scum when he's bored.  It also covers for his D1 disappearance.

You shouldnt make much of it at all.  JC told me he was clear town.  So I asked should I swap him with Smash.

Me thinks you're trying to create momentum on a very weak case against me.  There is nothing scummy about saying that you dont have reads.  I'm not going to lie about my reads, I'm a townie and just creating cases to create cases doesnt really do the town any good.  It creates covers.  I gave everyone my top 3.  All gut instinct but that's my game anyway, so it really shouldnt be considered scummy.

It's flimsy at best and you know that, so trying to create momentum on me because of something other than what's being thrown around just seems like poking and prodding a train that you started with a vote and no reasoning behind it to start the day.

This pings...big time. 

It was more curious how you bother mentioned the same 2 people, then agreed on smash for the third. Yet you suspect each other

Glad you are paying close attention to who votes you

Wait, so you can be the primary reason mafia sucks and for 3+ years ruin one game after another, but I complain about it once or twice in my first game back in months and it's a problem for you? 

What? Am I getting in the way of egging the town on to make 2-3 more "lynches for the lulz"? 

GHY

Go hug yourself. 

This is what I want to talk about while I'm waiting for something worth talking about to happen. Crusher talks about bacon. Nolderp talks about Pokemon. JIF talks about blowing dudes. Pac talks about his insecurities. I lament having signed up. 

I think plenty of interesting things have happened this game to talk about, but it gets clouded with posts like these.  If I were really the lone reason why Mafia sucks I would have quit playing a long time ago.  I'm not.

It was more curious how you bother mentioned the same 2 people, then agreed on smash for the third. Yet you suspect each other

Yeah, I don't know how he seems unaware that you were talking about the identical lists. 

What are your thoughts on Pac basically casting FOS on everything that moves, making "could be scum, could be bad town" insulated statements, rather than him isolated a small list of suspects and working it the way he normally does when scum hunting?

I think plenty of interesting things have happened this game to talk about, but it gets clouded with posts like these.  If I were really the lone reason why Mafia sucks I would have quit playing a long time ago.  I'm not.

You aren't

This is a solid reason to case me, but is still incorrect.  Makes me feel slightly better about you as being town though.

Then whey aren't you talk about those interesting things? 

Instead, you are going to make the bold statement that elicits a counter-point and further drives the conversation off course, even though you are pretending that you want the game to stay focused. What kind of fuuuuuuuck bag champions a mis-lynch and then gets on his high-horse about what is being discussed in the aftermath?

So full of sh*t.

Yeah, I don't know how he seems unaware that you were talking about the identical lists. 

What are your thoughts on Pac basically casting FOS on everything that moves, making "could be scum, could be bad town" insulated statements, rather than him isolated a small list of suspects and working it the way he normally does when scum hunting?

I think I'm not properly greased up to get in the mud and wrestle with that pig, maybe later

I also think he's too much of a pussy to blind hammer as scum in that spot, but that's just my gut reaction thus far. 

I think I'm not properly greased up to get in the mud and wrestle with that pig, maybe later

I also think he's too much of a pussy to blind hammer as scum in that spot, but that's just my gut reaction thus far. 

He usually pussies out as town. I wouldn't put it past him as scum. I guess that's where my gut is at... plus the obvious spin he's using to come at me, one of the few people that routinely tears his scum game to shreds.

Instead, you are going to make the bold statement that elicits a counter-point and further drives the conversation off course, even though you are pretending that you want the game to stay focused. What kind of fuuuuuuuck bag champions a mis-lynch and then gets on his high-horse about what is being discussed in the aftermath?

So full of sh*t.

I champion a blindlynch of Verbal every game.  It's a joke.  The fact that everyone else rolled with it after I laid the first vote is my fault how, exactly?

So full of sh*t.

isn't that exactly what the pachole did?

He usually pussies out as town. I wouldn't put it past him as scum. I guess that's where my gut is at... plus the obvious spin he's using to come at me, one of the few people that routinely tears his scum game to shreds.

hmm... interesting take... He seems like too much of a girlie man to paint a target on his back as scum though..

I haven't played in a year and what a great welcoming present in a D1 Verbal lynch.

^^^^^ This post above is proof I'm not the only one who appreciates a good joke lynch.  It's a game.  A way to escape life for a bit.  Can we get back to that happy-go-lucky attitude one of these days?

^^^^^ This post above is proof I'm not the only one who appreciates a good joke lynch.  It's a game.  A way to escape life for a bit.  Can we get back to that happy-go-lucky attitude one of these days?

No, no we can't. Not after learning the way of a women,

All this does for me is bring to light that 80 and JIF think CTM is scum. So, I guess we can lock him in as a town read.

Not much substance to this game yet, but if I had to make a list right now, I'd go: Pac, JIF, Jetscode, and 80

Wait, seriously?  I just made to legit cases based on game play but they do nothing for you?  Haha.  I mean, I get your joke but no thoughts around either of their play? 

It was a joke.  I was mocking him.

I champion a blindlynch of Verbal every game.  It's a joke.  The fact that everyone else rolled with it after I laid the first vote is my fault how, exactly?

What about the fact you havent responded to his death, at all.  Not a single comment? 

Unvote Nolder

Vote JiF

He's one of the three who didnt vote D1, showed up later, now is overselling cases.  If I remember correctly, that's JiF go big-go home routine as scum when he's bored.  It also covers for his D1 disappearance.

Not a fan of this vote...I've just put together literally the only 2 cases in the entire game.

lmfao

What about the fact you havent responded to his death, at all.  Not a single comment? 

I guess I figured it happened so long ago (4 days before I posted) it wasn't really worth discussing anymore.  You can read into that however you choose.

Archived