Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMC is playing?  How many kids have you raised Giants fans since the last game?  All of them I hope....damn good father.

OMG it's ******* Wednesday.

Unvote

Vote: Nolder

EAD2

FFS I missed a Wednesday... vote AVM

Oh cool, she's always wanted to visit the northeast with a gay friend.

lol

I thought it was funny.  Considering 80 probably is her gay friend.  

LOL

so, you hugged him didn't you?

:rl:

Speaking of pokemon...

Ok here's a story, every once in awhile I get it into my head to make my own rom hack. I have played a ton of rom hacks and really enjoy them so sometimes I get to thinking I'd like to do my own you know? If you don't know what a rom hack is basically it's just a hack of a pokemon game and people make their own custom games so it can be harder or have it's own story or maybe have fake pokemon (fakemon) although I don't like that. And yeah anyway so I start downloading all the programs and sh*t and realize I have no ******* clue what I'm doing. So I look up tutorials on facebook and I sh*t you not every single one is made by what sounds like an 8 year old kid. And they're going through the tutorial like it's simple as **** like yeah man just put one foot in front of the other what are you a ******* retard? And they're going through all the tools and what they do and I get ******* lost and give up. Every time. And I'm just like how the **** do all these kids know how to do this sh*t but I can't even follow a ******* tutorial?

Seriously if you want to feel like sh*t try to make your own pokemon game and watch as a bunch of kids make you feel like the dumbest mother****er on the planet. Works every time.

Stopped reading here.  Do it again and so hlep me I will ban your ass.  

Srsly I missed that on a Wednesday?

Vote Nolderp

I see.

Both town and scum, and all dumb.

Any other questions?

So does that make me neither town nor scum?  And not dumb?

...I ask the lynched man

OMG

/SMASH'D

Scummy post.^^^

^^^JC is town

This game started? I'm not reading anything.

^^^Arsis is Arsis

nice scummy start bud

lol

Ping for Arsis trying to deflect Verbal train

I missed this.

Is it time?

http://tropicalglen.com/Jukebox/85-89Top/myjukebox_files/Peter%20Gabriel%20-%20Sledgehammer.mp3

I would say I missed this, but...

Yes I was waiting to see who chimed in but perhaps this game needs mayhem...  Lets see what happens.

Vote Verbal

Good game Verb..  now kindly gfy.

200.gif

Also, eh not a huge loss imo. I've never thought masons were that strong.

I mean it sucks Verbal is dead but who knows how much time he'd have spent playing with his vacation thing going on.

Orly?

Rationalizing.

Steering/incriminating people based on a joke lynch.

This lazy, dumb sh*t is why I stopped playing. I see nothing changed, except that the joke lynches don't even provide anyone with lulz anymore.

There's literally nothing that can be deduced from Verbal's train or lynch. It was stupid, as usual. This is what happens when you replace people like Slats, DPR and Doggin with dopey, asexual Carebears like 80.

/goes back to aforementioned tapped down and BUSTS IT DOWN

DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR FURRY LITTLE APE ASS, AWESOMEVM IS HERE NOW. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEBODY GET ME A SNACK

I guarantee no one was going to do sh-t the next 4 days and blame it all on the holiday weekend.  The game would have come to a grinding halt where no one talks about the game or tries..  That's the type of thing that kills these games..  the indifference.

I'd rather people be mad or come at me so I can get a feel for what's going on.

FOS Pac.  Like you ever need to do anything for this to happen.

Oh good, you've deduced that I'm not going to sign up for the next game. Masterful.

You just need a healthy dose of AwesomeVM slapping bitches around.  That's all.

some truth to this, nobody takes the game seriously anymore and everyone falls in line. 2 years ago I would've been pissed off that we blind lynched a power role, now it's just par for the course. Hard to get engaged when it's no a challenge

2 years ago we would have lynched 80 D1.  For the 4th game in a row.

To be fair, lol

I made one comment about it... then it got Pac'ed. Plus it's night phase, so who cares. Better we talk about something than nothing at all. 

I remember when we used to not talk at night for fear of giving up information.

Oh the days...

It's because you guys miss my elaborately designed (but at times arbitrarily moderated) mafia games, isn't it?

I know, it hurts me as well that in the last 2 years I couldn't create such games because of my job's firewall and server.  Only this year has JN been available to me.  

Well, obv.

It started out a fun night, then it was time for the horror movie! Insidious: Chapter 3 scrolled across the screen. AVM sat up straight and starts hitting CTM in the arm. Hey guys! This is my movie!

Lots of ducking, flinching and groaning followed. Suddenly, you heard a loud bang. You look over to where the noise came from and you see AVM clutching at his chest. He slumps over as you jump up. There is no time to save him.  

AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious 3, vanilla town - is dead. 

It is now day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

meanwhile 80 must be scum... that puke is the only one as far as I can tell that hasn't chimed in today and we still have yet to start the day.

Is that 7 scum you've caught now? I've lost count of the "list you're leaving behind for after scum kills you on N1 out of fear".

Vote Crusher

Calling an affectionate hunch.

FOS CTM for not suggesting my lynch as the best move for town. LOL

With the new dumb downed and lackadaisical level of play, Your absurd theories and inane conclusions are welcome

With the new dumb downed and lackadaisical level of play, Your absurd theories and inane conclusions are welcome

More defensive than I'd expect from a pretty clear-cut FOS joke. I ******* wrote "LOL" at the end of it, even.

Vote Crusher

Calling an affectionate hunch.

FOS CTM for not suggesting my lynch as the best move for town. LOL

Is the Ape dead yet?

When did you become a mafia snob?  

More defensive than I'd expect from a pretty clear-cut FOS joke. I ******* wrote "LOL" at the end of it, even.

Yep.  CTM is not calling for Apes death and acting like he gives a crap about the level of mafia play here.  Bunch of contrived trail mix if you ask me.

vote ctm

Not defensive, it was an opportunity for a back handed compliment.. my favorite

Is the Ape dead yet?

When did you become a mafia snob?  

Yep.  CTM is not calling for Apes death and acting like he gives a crap about the level of mafia play here.  Bunch of contrived trail mix if you ask me.

vote ctm

I'm not, I still play from time to time, but what Ape was saying was right. 

You didn't insult me at all just now.  You are agreeing with the Ape?  OMG can we just kill this piece of sh*t already?

If I was made out of bacon, I'd be concerned that you were on my tail

Archived