Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

I'm convinced.

JC kept dodging my question and wouldn't give a straight answer about why he never voted.

Then he comes out of the gate on me. I'd bet my life he's mafia.

Vote JC

So, you blind lynch one player then accuse the other players who were not stupid enough to avoid the lynch mob.  Yeah, OK.  I see how this works.  Unvote, vote Nolder

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you blind lynch one player

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it took 7 to lynch yesterday.

then accuse the other players who were not stupid enough to avoid the lynch mob.

I never made any accusations I merely asked you a question.

Yeah, OK.  I see how this works.  Unvote, vote Nolder

You were already voting me dumb dumb

Whatevs...you're embarrassed that you blind lynched verbal...then tried to use your own poo...to throw mud at those who didn't vote...you look more and more like the Ape each day,

Unvote, vote Nolder

Whatevs...you're embarrassed that you blind lynched verbal...

M0QEGxo.gif

then tried to use your own poo...to throw mud at those who didn't vote

Continue to obfuscate if you like but the evidence is only a few pages back and it's clear that I never did what you're saying I did. All I did was ask why you didn't vote. Smash answered and I was fine with his answer. Haven't said sh*t to or about him since.

you look more and more like the Ape each day,

Good. At least Ape tries to come up with some bullsh*t excuse for his actions when he's scum and doesn't just shrug his shoulders like a moron.

Unvote, vote Nolder

How many times you gonna do that?

I think you made some accusations because I was in your posts as well ...not sure if that makes you scum but I think you should drop the no vote crap on what was essentially a speed lynch. And a stupid lynch at that.

Im going to vote crusher

cause hes really not contributing much and he does that a lot when scum cause hes afraid some will catch on.

I think you made some accusations because I was in your posts as well

I'm not making any accusations I just wanted to know why 2 people who checked in didn't vote.

I never said either of you are scum or even that that actions is scummy.

It's JC who is being over defensive about it.

but I think you should drop the no vote crap on what was essentially a speed lynch.

There's nothing to drop or even continue.

I'm only still talking about it because JC is.

You gave your answer and JC gave his non answer.

And that's all it is. I don't have anything more to say about it really.

I think you made some accusations because I was in your posts as well ...not sure if that makes you scum but I think you should drop the no vote crap on what was essentially a speed lynch. And a stupid lynch at that.

Im going to vote crusher

cause hes really not contributing much and he does that a lot when scum cause hes afraid some will catch on.

I have 26 posts you have 6. So please comment on the lack of content of my 26 post compared to the stunning contributions you have made with all 6 of your post. 

This is lazy play Smash.  Not like you.

unvote vote Smash

I have 26 posts you have 6. So please comment on the lack of content of my 26 post compared to the stunning contributions you have made with all 6 of your post. 

unvote vote Smash

LOL at the OMGUS crap post count has nothing to do with content. I was in conversation with Nolder and it was actually about the game, its not lazy Smash its Smash trying to get info from Nolder and my vote on you was for the same thing.. in game reactions.

No. It was a great idea.  You just not smart enough to realize it.

vote SMC

Belongs in the dead thread anyways.  

He rocks the rhymes that  make the ladies commit crimes. Crimes of passion that is.  

I thought it was funny.  Considering 80 probably is her gay friend.  

vote verbal

I like this machismo Nolder.  Keep it up.  

No religion.  Though I have trained my dog to bark at Jehova Wtiness.  

Stopped reading here.  Do it again and so hlep me I will ban your ass.  

Nice Contributions Crush ! Maybe I get some more :tongue:

Haha Ape.  You spelled twat wrong.

Everybody is partially right at what killed mafia.  But I also think people feeling the need to explain why and how much they hate playing during the game doesn;t exactly help it. Just stfu and enjoy the goodness. 

..and still all five of them weighed less than Crusher. 

No.  Im not. 

Boardwalk Empire game one of the nicest designed and perfectly executed games ever here.  Your "Thing" game? **** you!!!!

Ha!!  bet you wouldn't bring this sh*t up yesterday. 

Why are you voting for a dead guy during night phase?  Part of your new sophisticated style of play? 

I would love to have you sit on my lap one day and feed me french fries one at a time. 

Your stellar contributions just keep coming

Is the Ape dead yet?

When did you become a mafia snob?  

Yep.  CTM is not calling for Apes death and acting like he gives a crap about the level of mafia play here.  Bunch of contrived trail mix if you ask me.

vote ctm

FOS Jetscode.  Trend fishing. 

congratulations. You just made bacon disgusting. You truly do ruin everything.

I see your life and raise you puberty.

Worse Crusher joke in the history of Crusher jokes. You shame us all. 

unvote vote Smash

Crusher I think you had about 2 relevant posts this game, so yeah, don't be calling me lazy.

I'm not making any accusations I just wanted to know why 2 people who checked in didn't vote.

I never said either of you are scum or even that that actions is scummy.

It's JC who is being over defensive about it.

There's nothing to drop or even continue.

I'm only still talking about it because JC is.

You gave your answer and JC gave his non answer.

And that's all it is. I don't have anything more to say about it really.

heh I always think JC is scum that's why I wait until later in the game to figure out what he's up too if I live that long lol. I also always think Ape, JIF and CTM are scum as well so no point me pushing them much early on either or I'll be in an epic back and forth as I usually am come end game.

Cus Pac is a dumbass.

Maybe. You wanna explain your vote though? Just for the record?

LOL at the OMGUS crap post count has nothing to do with content. I was in conversation with Nolder and it was actually about the game, its not lazy Smash its Smash trying to get info from Nolder and my vote on you was for the same thing.. in game reactions.

Find myself agreeing with Smash on this. Crusher are you really trying to attack Smash by saying he's posting game content?

heh I always think JC is scum that's why I wait until later in the game to figure out what he's up too if I live that long lol. I also always think Ape, JIF and CTM are scum as well so no point me pushing them much early on either or I'll be in an epic back and forth as I usually am come end game.

Well what if he is actually scum? Do you give him a free pass?

My jokes are my content. Don't act like its unique for me or indicative of anything. I'm on my way to the beach for the week. Will only be playing from my phone. So shut your mouth and be thankful with merely my presence. Got it? Good!

? i thought your type is supposed to avoid the beach at all costs?

What makes you think so?

It's a stretch but call it intuition..  the way he played (or watched) day 1 and the fact that Smash has been completely quiet about my vote on him.  SMC is the master of ignoring early votes on him as scum and I've seen him in scum chats advise people to ignore the vote.  Since Smash ignoring me is very un-smash like, I could see him getting counseled to simply ignore my vote.  the most likely person to tell him that would be SMC.

like I said it's a stretch... 

but a lot of my mafia skills are based on feel and intuition and they typically serve me well.  I could also see a team with SMC or Smash wanting to kill an early inactive who could turn into a force later on in AVM.

It's a stretch but call it intuition..  the way he played (or watched) day 1 and the fact that Smash has been completely quiet about my vote on him.  SMC is the master of ignoring early votes on him as scum and I've seen him in scum chats advise people to ignore the vote.  Since Smash ignoring me is very un-smash like, I could see him getting counseled to simply ignore my vote.  the most likely person to tell him that would be SMC.

but a lot of my mafia skills are based on feel and intuition and they typically serve me well.  I could also see a team with SMC or Smash wanting to kill an early inactive who could turn into a force later on in AVM.

you're an idiot

The ape is strong in this one.

I find myself doubtful on both counts.

Archived