Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the impression he was being taken on for a ride. Plus we went out one day and had a moment. I might be a bit smitten.

I'd like to add that Im liking your participation level this game so far.

It's easy to participate when I'm only behind a few pages at a time. Wait until Monday when I have to read for an hour to catch up. 

Due to at least two instances of connection issues, several requests, and looking for one replacement the deadline is extended to Tuesday 11AM PST.

I may extend it further but I hope to get things back on track by then.

Votecount

Arsis - Hess, Nyn, Lily (3)

Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

JC - Ape (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Hess - JC (1)

Ape - King (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

Alanna is having connection issues with JN and Doggin hasn't read his PM yet.

I can't speak for Jif or 80.

JiF is in a marathon game of HORSE with Vince Carter and 80 is in a hugathon with the girl he met at the softball game.

Gfy twat... What have you done so far besides piggy back on my commentary?

Nothing.

Nolder started the game on Friday you idiot. I've been dicking around because gameplay won't really start until this work week gets underway... I wish I didn't have to constantly state the obvious for you dolts.

Nothing.

Nolder started the game on Friday you idiot. I've been dicking around because gameplay won't really start until this work week gets underway... I wish I didn't have to constantly state the obvious for you dolts.

Yeah ok monkey breath, you are tied for first in post count

My traveling today was a nightmare. This kid in the seat behind me threw up 10 minutes into the trip (the total bus trip is 3.5 hours). By the time I realized I should prolly get my bag from under my seat... it was already soaked :/    Ugh... children.

Part of your allure

I'm almost positive one of the reasons mrs crusher married me so she will always look thin and pretty in any picture we take together. Actually works for the Suburban as well. Took a picture with it and everybody started making fun of me for driving a Mini Cooper.

Well if I can give you some constructive criticism I'd say that starting a game on Friday and making a deadline on Monday -- when you know damn well that typically not much happens on the weekends, is how shall I say...

stupid.

This.

Friday start. I've been busy this weekend. Pretty standard around here, which you know.

What's the rush?

Was it a bad question to ask? Until Shartsis quit a couple hours ago, deadline was set for tomorrow - & a quarter of the group had not checked in.

JiF is in a marathon game of HORSE with Vince Carter and 80 is in a hugathon with the girl he met at the softball game.

Haha. Too funny. I just started a new 35+ league because my team can't hang in the city league anymore. We are too old and slow these days. City league has a bunch of kids in college and right out of school and we just can't keep up.

First game we play, I'm eyeing up the competition and thinking we should be able to take these guys. A minute later, in comes their last player...it's Christian Laettner. I'm like, wtf, we can't catch a break. Needless to say, we lost. He was letting his team get involved early. Kicking out and setting a ton of picks. We hung in there and then he took over in the 2nd half to make sure they won. Honestly don't think he missed a single shot.

Archived