Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

CTM, do you think Laine bussed Barm or that she's Loki?

either or.. I didn't like her Barm vote and said so at the time...  I think with how hard SMC is pushing this lynch all non scum voters thing that scum would've had to adapt and start cannibalizing .. She also was the first to ping me with her nudging people towards your train w/out voting

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consider this: I've let myself be lynched as doc on day 1 without claiming before. It has nothing to do with being lynched as a power role. Sure that adds to it somewhat but it was more about molehills that people were making mountains of. The one that still comes to mind and pisses me the hell off is when I asked Barm if he had any last words 'cause I thought he was at L-1 and Lizzie and Wombat flipped out on me for it. Like WTF people do that all the god damn time in mafia games it is literally a mafia tradition granted it's not followed as much here but that doesn't make it BAD or SCUMMY rfc5jrf4t I am getting mad all over again. Could seriously just vote Wombat out of spite since I know that a$$hole KNOWS about the tradition whereas Lizzie at least has the excuse that he's fairly new to mafia.

That's not why I voted you at all.  I voted you because of your hammer thing with Nae and the general lack of discussion that was going on.

either or.. I didn't like her Barm vote and said so at the time...  I think with how hard SMC is pushing this lynch all non scum voters thing that scum would've had to adapt and start cannibalizing .. She also was the first to ping me with her nudging people towards your train w/out voting

Given that Nolder train strength seemed to be correlated with Barm train strength and that Barm kinda peaced out at some point, I think the most likely votes to have been bus votes on Barm are 5 and 6.  Laine was one of those IIRC.

I don't think she even voted the first 2 days

True.  So much of her "content" was so long-winded I couldn't tell if I missed a vote hidden somewhere in the middle.  She's completely null for me at the moment.  Town, scum, or Loki are all in play for her. 

If she's scum, Barm is the biggest reason she's outed thanks to him basically calling her super town for BS reasons.  Which would again reassert the viewpoint that an Ape-led scum team is the worst possible scum team to be on outside of being on a scum team with me.

imo 80 is either loki or was generally butt hurt by that miserable ape getting on his case last game for "ruining mafia"

Going back and forth on it

Think the rodent, lane, seph and nolder are best loki candidates

SMC is my strongest town read for sure

How about me, Jif, LIzzie, and Pac?

Interesting.  Added evidence why Seph is still in my top 3.  Barm and Seph went hard after each other yesterday, with Barm calling Seph Loki.  That stood out to me.

Yeah, but Seph was the competing train at that point, so could easily be townie self-preservation.

Interesting. Added evidence why Seph is still in my top 3. Barm and Seph went hard after each other yesterday, with Barm calling Seph Loki. That stood out to me.

like I said to ape day 1.. cornered scum best play is the Loki card... not only is Loki a more desirable lynch but from thier perspective it's possibly true and thus easier to argue honestly

Blockhead:

we've speed lynched 1 day.. Lilly, we've taken our time 2 days.. ape and barm

we speedn lynched 1 day !=  we speed lynched day 1... I further clarified this by saying we took our time on ape and barm days, and speed lynched Lilly. My entire point is that the only day (Day 2) that we rushed, we lynched a power role

LOL.  If that's what you meant to write, then write that.  What you originally wrote didn't say that. 

imo 80 is either loki or was generally butt hurt by that miserable ape getting on his case last game for "ruining mafia"

Going back and forth on it

Think the rodent, lane, seph and nolder are best loki candidates

SMC is my strongest town read for sure

Loki/Scum candidate for me is Wombat.  I'm totally convinced he's dirty. 

80 for Loki..  this calm, measured, everybodys pal crap is sickening. 

Seph I have to iso but don't like the posts this morning

SMC I keep going back and forth on but I think his ridiculousness would be too bold for him to try and pull off as skoki

Analynn I'd have to iso but wouldn't be opposed to voting our Apette in training.  I don't remember her taking any chances this game

JiF is catching waves brah and swinging on a hammock with a guy named Pepe.  leaning town because although it would be a great story I don't think he accidentally revealed loki.  If he's scum then whatever.. no credit for hiding

Nae null..  I'm inclined to want to believe she's town because SMC is doing the same thing to her that he's doing to me

Nolder not scum but I can see a primo loki meltdown the other day

CTM town lean..  he was on the Ape and on Barm early.  Despite SMC trying to take credit my recollection is CTM was the one to lead the lynch

Liz has crawled away..  He was the other notable with Wombat that didn't hammer Barm yet I took the heat.  not ready to vote him yet though.

Haven't gotten to the Seph ISO but I'd also vote 80.  I remember his game..  and it sucks.

You remember incorrectly.  I've been playing well.  I was the first to point out the correct nature of Loki's role, and was all about lynching Ape and Barm early and often.  GFY.

Nvm, Laine was 4, Seph 5, CTM 6.

I can see Alanna as the fourth scum player in being forced to bus Barm, especially because of her D1 non vote.

I don't think it's likely both Pac and Nae are the final two scum.

Seriously? So we don't lynch scum anymore?

I'm betting we have Loki/scum between Wombat and Seph

Without doing my ISOs (busy work week and I ain't doing that sh*t til the weekend), I would shelve CTM, 80, Liz, Nae as town, maybe Nolder based on his shenanigans?

I want to look over SMC's slot again, but I think he's just been saying stupid things, idk

I'm probably most iffy on Pac and JiF, need to ISO there too I suppose.

WTL Seph Wombat

Vote: Seph

This is your wtl.... that's it?

So nolderp clears lizzie, but ignores my posts about the subject LOL. The weird thing is I still don't know if I'm a pr, or I am being messed with here, which is maybe why I was asking questions towards jif. Apparently asking questions is something scum do, thanks for that heads up jif. Unfortunately, I still think your town.

If you want to pull up a case on me being loki fine, I'll deal with it. But does anyone even have a case? I would like to hear some thoughts at least

Yeah, but Seph was the competing train at that point, so could easily be townie self-preservation.

Barm was also my top suspect.... I really don't see loki going after people they think is scum early on. They need there to be a town vs mafia to have a good chance of winning. Unless he can just outright win with mafia. But I see loki, gunning for a ml here the next few days as well.

Thanks CTM.  

-mutters about blind snakes and get off my ass-  I'm heading to bed.  Try not to miss me too much SMC.

Hey, you asked a question and I answered it.

I'll try not to, although it'll be tough.

@ SMC:  You were the one who coined the "evil pied piper" moniker for CTM.  Thoughts on whether you think he's doing that this game?  Part of me is saying to myself "if he's Loki he's earned the win", the other part says he's a grotesque monster and shouldn't be allowed to take over this game if he is in fact Loki.

On a general note I feel like there are a ton of players I'm leaning towards only being town or Loki.  No one is jumping out as scum/Loki anymore.  Aside from maybe Anne or Nae.

Before Barm flipped scum I felt that way about Seph, but it would be a very risky play for Barm to go after a teammate like he did.  Doubting that Seph is scum but definitely a strong Loki candidate.

Archived