I luv Brandon Marshall the Football Player!

Charlie Brown

IMO this Marshall has been just top notch.  He has been such a great teammate and very complimentary to his teammates and also so competitive.

I loved the trade before but am CRAZY about him now.

Please  watch this video...

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/Marshall_Im_Getting_Better/fbdb2a15-b844-45e3-8a39-476b65d2b569

I'll send up a bottle?

Clearly I mean football luv my friend... football luv!!

I am just so happy to see the lead WR supporting the QBs and defense.  Holmes, Schillings and Plex and others were awful and worse were passive aggressive. Only BE at the WR was what I would call a "good teammate".

Marshall can't throw the ball but he is doing all he can to make sure that the QBs on the team have a fighting chance to be decent!! 

IMO this Marshall has been just top notch.  He has been such a great teammate and very complimentary to his teammates and also so competitive.

I loved the trade before but am CRAZY about him now.

Please  watch this video...

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/Marshall_Im_Getting_Better/fbdb2a15-b844-45e3-8a39-476b65d2b569

****, I really hope we find a QB that can get these guys the ball.... 

Clearly I mean football luv my friend... football luv!!

Pssht. Don't talk about football "luv" until you find yourself masturbating to visions of Marshall punking defensive backs in the EZ for easy touchdowns on a weekly basis.

EDIT: Just watched the video. I have to say I really like him, too. I like how he says he's still learning and getting better, and that it's more of a chess game for him, and that he has to step out of his comfort zone to win in different ways. He definitely sounds as if he relishes competition and wants to continue to improve, and that he'll push others around him to do the same.

Very encouraging.

Pssht. Don't talk about football "luv" until you find yourself masturbating to visions of Marshall punking defensive backs in the EZ for easy touchdowns on a weekly basis.

LoL...Even I had to laugh at that one!!!

What's wrong with you guys!!  I am a proud Jets fan and secure enough in my own masculinity to say I respect and admire the players I root for... :)

LoL...Even I had to laugh at that one!!!

What's wrong with you guys!!  I am a proud Jets fan and secure enough in my own masculinity to say I respect and admire the players I root for... :)

No, I completely agree. All I'm saying is that I'm very excited to see if he can do for our offense what he did for the Bears...

...and if he does, I'll luv him long time.

We now have 2 guys that will fight like hell for the ball in Marshall & Decker. 

Neither one of these guys likes to lose toss ups & now that Decker slips into his role as the 2nd receiver this should be a pretty formidable duo! Think of it like this...Butler is now the #1 CB, the guy is like 5'-9", and most likely would be asked to cover Marshall unless BB puts McCourty on him.

That means that our speedsters like Owusu & Smith eventually will have 3rd no name CBs trying to cover them! That's why the Jets hope Geno can get healthy because it's a lot less likely that Fitz can throw deep or hard enough to take advantage of of the mismatches Marshall & Decker create.

We did get to see the lanes that get opened up in the spread for Ivory though & when he can tear around that sideline & turn it upfield how would you like to be the CB that has to put his head in there to stop him,lol. Scary sh*t.

Archived