I Hate Myself ...

KRL

And you won't get it with Rex in charge.  This is the one thing we've been trying to tell you for months.  It's never.  Going.  To happen.

You guys really need to let this Rex thing go.  These victories laps after every loss (preseason included) are embarrassing for the fan base.  Seriously.

The Bills and Tyrod  freaking Taylor and his 2 career starts lost to HOF Tom Brady and the best team in Football yesterday, the Cheatriots.  They made that game competitive, mounting a comeback and if they could have stopped the Pats with 4 minutes left on the clock, would have had a chance to win the game despite turnovers and sloppy play.  It's pretty much what every team in the NFL wants vs the Cheats...hang in there, get a chance to win in the end. 

You want to make fun of him for having an undisciplined team (that cheats had 3 less penalities), cool.  Laugh at his challenge, fine.  It's nice to not have to deal with that stuff anymore...but dont think for one second that the Pats couldnt very well boat race the Jets in a much more embarrassing fashion.

The Bills are a good team.  The Pats are much much better.  So relax and worry about the Jets.

And shame on all of you for cheering for the Patriots.  That's disgusting.  It's literally Jets fandom revoking territory.

Thank you.  As a Bills' fan,  I am feeling really down today.  I wasn't one of the fans that boasted all week about beating Brady's butt but I was psyched about yesterday's game.  I  thought we had a good chance of winning.    I can't help but wonder if all the hype here (during the week)  gave a  SB Team more of an incentive  to come here and win.  I can only hope a lesson was learned and that we can move forward   

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys really need to let this Rex thing go.  These victories laps after every loss (preseason included) are embarrassing for the fan base.  Seriously.

The Bills and Tyrod  freaking Taylor and his 2 career starts lost to HOF Tom Brady and the best team in Football yesterday, the Cheatriots.  They made that game competitive, mounting a comeback and if they could have stopped the Pats with 4 minutes left on the clock, would have had a chance to win the game despite turnovers and sloppy play.  It's pretty much what every team in the NFL wants vs the Cheats...hang in there, get a chance to win in the end. 

You want to make fun of him for having an undisciplined team (that cheats had 3 less penalities), cool.  Laugh at his challenge, fine.  It's nice to not have to deal with that stuff anymore...but dont think for one second that the Pats couldnt very well boat race the Jets in a much more embarrassing fashion.

The Bills are a good team.  The Pats are much much better.  So relax and worry about the Jets.

And shame on all of you for cheering for the Patriots.  That's disgusting.  It's literally Jets fandom revoking territory.

Actually what is truly disgusting is the number of Rex loyalists that will actually be happy if the jets lose tonight so they can point out that 'rex' beat Indy.  And yes I am being serious there are about 2 or 3 Rexites on this site that truly would be happier coming on here to defend Rex than for the Jets to win the game.

The pro Rex fans on this site should all be coming in here to acknowledge how right everyone else was about Rex.  It's pretty well going according to script, but Rex was the best coach we ever had and he got us to two AFC title games so ya know...

As for the game yesterday, how do you expect to the Bills to have any chance to win when their GM never gave rex any corners?????

I agree with everything but the bolded sentence.. There is something about this Jet team and Bowles that just gives me a quiet confidence that the Jets won't have blow out losses.. Last year Bowles D gave up 30 or more points just twice to the Bronco's and Seahawks..And he was missing some D players and they lost Carson Palmer after 6 games.. I haven't felt this good about a HC since Parcells..

Thank you.  As a Bills' fan,  I am feeling really down today.  I wasn't one of the fans that boasted all week about beating Brady's butt but I was psyched about yesterday's game.  I  thought we had a good chance of winning.    I can't help but wonder if all the hype here (during the week)  gave a  SB Team more of an incentive  to come here and win.  I can only hope a lesson was learned and that we can move forward   

You shouldnt be down.  You have a good team that wont be playing the best team in Football every week.  It's week 2 and the encouraging part of your team is the part that everyone was worried about, offense.  Your team scored 30+ points with 3 turnovers vs. the Patriots.  Scored what, 27 in week 1?  If you guys continue at that pace, you're set. It's not every week that you have to face the best team in Football and that high powered offense.  A week ago, you shut down Andrew Luck, which means, you're going to have your way with a lot of QB's...Brady and Cheatriots are just on another level.

You've got a good team.  Going to be tough out for most. 

It's not just our fanbase.

I know 49er, Colt, Steeler, Giant, Falcon, Bears, Packers and Vikings fans that all seem to enjoy reveling in Rex's failures. 

You shouldnt be down.  You have a good team that wont be playing the best team in Football every week.  It's week 2 and the encouraging part of your team is the part that everyone was worried about, offense.  Your team scored 30+ points with 3 turnovers vs. the Patriots.  Scored what, 27 in week 1?  If you guys continue at that pace, you're set. It's not every week that you have to face the best team in Football and that high powered offense.  A week ago, you shut down Andrew Luck, which means, you're going to have your way with a lot of QB's...Brady and Cheatriots are just on another level.

Good points. That offensive coordinator from SF really bailed Rex out in the end there... now they can pretend it was a lot closer than it really was.

I agree with everything but the bolded sentence.. There is something about this Jet team and Bowles that just gives me a quiet confidence that the Jets won't have blow out losses.. Last year Bowles D gave up 30 or more points just twice to the Bronco's and Seahawks..And he was missing some D players and they lost Carson Palmer after 6 games.. I haven't felt this good about a HC since Parcells..

Agreed.

What you saw yesterday is what Belichick's Pats do to Rex more often than not. Jet fans want to remember the couple times we played them close with Rex, even the couple of wins, but at the end of the day... the Patriots usually stomp a mudhole in Rex's teams.

Actually what is truly disgusting is the number of Rex loyalists that will actually be happy if the jets lose tonight so they can point out that 'rex' beat Indy.  And yes I am being serious there are about 2 or 3 Rexites on this site that truly would be happier coming on here to defend Rex than for the Jets to win the game.

The pro Rex fans on this site should all be coming in here to acknowledge how right everyone else was about Rex.  It's pretty well going according to script, but Rex was the best coach we ever had and he got us to two AFC title games so ya know...

As for the game yesterday, how do you expect to the Bills to have any chance to win when their GM never gave rex any corners?????

Well I'm a Bills' fan who will be rooting for the Jets tonight.  As far as our GM not giving Rex any corners?  JMO - the owner's wallet was open,  the GM and Rex work pretty closely so I don't know what happened with the CB situation.

You like to say this a lot but I dont these people actually exist.  And, I dont think anyone needs to do anything that you think they need to do because someone lost a Football game to a better team.  

Lets worry about the Jets.  They have a big game tonight. 

Thank you Jif -  your words here do help.  I know we have a good team.  Yesterday's mistakes really worried me .  What's even worse is the fans' wanting to oust T. Taylor - give me a break - this kid is going places (IMO).  It was a tough day here but getting through it .  Thank you again.  

I hope you're right because I love what I'm seeing from Bowles.  Dude looks legit.  We shall see tonight.  Week 1 isnt exactly a great week to go predicting the rest of the season but I'm pretty optimistic as well.  

Good points. That offensive coordinator from SF really bailed Rex out in the end there... now they can pretend it was a lot closer than it really was.

Roman will be thrown under the bus before years end.  Just like all of our OC's whose fault it was for loses.  Just like all of our former ocs he is being given shi* QB's and yet when it comes time to look at talent it will be Rex who is whoa begotten because he didn't have talent at x, y, z position.

All the years of mookchez and geno and our oc's took nothing but grief with no excuses.  The moment Rex had to deal with a legit weakness on the team it was everyone elses fault but him.

Watching the Rex presser now, boy is he twisted. Very short with some of the questions, adding in the patented "this is on me", "I gotta do better" etc...:rolleyes:

I was waiting all week for that presser.   Like you, I came away with that "It's on me" bullcrap.  I just shook me head and LMFAO at the TV.  Once again, Rex' D got boned.  

BTW, New England and especially Brady are frightening this year.  He's/they've got something to prove.  As long as Brady stays healthy, they will continue to smash teams.

Before the start of the day, I told my wife that I hope Brady throws for five TDs, torching Rex' D.  Okay, it wasn't five, but he absolutely eviscerated Buffalo.  Weird being a Brady Bellicheat fan for the day.

You like to say this a lot but I dont these people actually exist.  And, I dont think anyone needs to do anything that you think they need to do because someone lost a Football game to a better team.  

Lets worry about the Jets.  They have a big game tonight. 

Look in the mirror, you are one of them.

Thats a post I can wrap my arms around.  Good vibes!!!

I was waiting all week for that presser.   Like you, I came away with that "It's on me" bullcrap.  I just shook me head and LMFAO at the TV.  Once again, Rex' D got boned.  

BTW, New England and especially Brady are frightening this year.  He's/they've got something to prove.  As long as Brady stays healthy, they will continue to smash teams.

Before the start of the day, I told my wife that I hope Brady throws for five TDs, torching Rex' D.  Okay, it wasn't five, but he absolutely eviscerated Buffalo.  Weird being a Brady Bellicheat fan for the day.

Sunday TV  did a small piece (cant remember who) Bart Scott interviewed him and REX with the fake teeth was saying "Hey, you know me too well buddy, that aint never gonna change".  

I thought...yeah we know. Give him 2 years and he will have set the Bills backwards if thats even possible.

I hate The Dolphins most.

I hate the Pats almost as much.

Until this last offseason, the Bills were an after-thought, a "rival" but not "hated" per se.

Now, with Rex, I root for anyone who plays the Bills, up to an including the Pats and Dolphins.

Unless a Jets Playoff berth is on the line and we need Buff. to win, I will root against them, passionately.

**** Rex Ryan.  Seriously, **** him.  He's as hated, forever, to me as Bill "Cheats a Dying Man, Cheats Everywhere" Bellichek is.

I didn't see the game but it sounds like NE pretty much had this game in hand and got greedy trying to rub it in Rexs face, which led to favorable field position and plenty of time on the clock.  To Buffalos credit they, scored and made it a close game at the end.   I truly believe that if we play a turnover free game and limit the penalties, we can beat the Pats.   Imho our defense is better than Buffalo's or will be by the time we play them, especially our secondary, as they are still gelling as a team.  Some combination of Marshall, Decker, Owusu, Enuwa and Smith should have a field day against the Pats secondary,   Ivory, Powell and perhaps Stacy should dominate in the run game helping us keep Brady off the field.    The key to stopping Brady's offense is you have keep him under pressure and you have to TACKLE.   You can't consistently allow 5 or 7 yard pass plays to gain 5 or 6 extra yards.  That is how Brady kills you.  He nickle and dimes you to death and then goes down field to Gronk.   Again, I didn't see the Buffalo game but the fact that Brady threw for 466 yards is a major concern; I mean Buffalos pass defense can't be THAT bad.... or can it? 

Cool.  Do they post on this board about Rex to the point that there are more threads about Rex Ryan than the Jets? 

Nope.

Therefore, how is talking about Rex on a Jets board, with pretty much nothing but Jet fans, an "embarrassment to the fanbase"?

If a tree falls in the forest...

Also, to those insisting we talk about nothing but the Jets... give it a rest. I reserve the right, as an obnoxious prick and a fan of the Jets, to mock in any way I see fit any player, owner or coach across the league when they do dumb sh*t. 

This is a Jets board, but it's also a football board. Stop telling people not to discuss things around the league.

Rex got embarrassed, he did in 2 games what it took 6 years to do here. I want to laugh about it. I've earned it as a fan of the Jets. I also want Bill and Tom at their best. I want to beat them, not the Bills, to take this division. 

If you don't want to discuss it, then don't. Stop trying to censor the rest of us.

typical undisciplined football team under Rex 14 penalties.

How many did the Jets have last week ? 3

How many 12 men on the field for the Jets ? ZERO

Under Rex we were good for at least 1 or 2 a game last 6 year's. Wonder how many Buffalo had yesterday ?

Of course the Jury is still out but The direction to this point is clear.

Sunday TV  did a small piece (cant remember who) Bart Scott interviewed him and REX with the fake teeth was saying "Hey, you know me too well buddy, that aint never gonna change".  

I thought...yeah we know. Give him 2 years and he will have set the Bills backwards if thats even possible.

lol  If there is a God.

Also, to those insisting we talk about nothing but the Jets... give it a rest. I reserve the right, as an obnoxious prick and a fan of the Jets, to mock in any way I see fit any player, owner or coach across the league when they do dumb sh*t. 

This is a Jets board, but it's also a football board. Stop telling people not to discuss things around the league.

Rex got embarrassed, he did in 2 games what it took 6 years to do here. I want to laugh about it. I've earned it as a fan of the Jets. I also want Bill and Tom at their best. I want to beat them, not the Bills, to take this division. 

If you don't want to discuss it, then don't. Stop trying to censor the rest of us.

Hmm when I think of censorship it seems the haters are the ones that say that about anyone that doesn't hate Rex?? I'm done with him and I'm happy we got Bowles but I do understand that the inner child in some fans take delight in any failure Rex has.. It reminds me of a child when his mommy didn't buy him candy cries wah wah I hate you mommy.. But I do agree posters should be able to talk about anything they want the problem is the Haters don't look at freedom of speech as a 2 way street..

Hmm when I think of censorship it seems the haters are the ones that say that about anyone that doesn't hate Rex?? I'm done with him and I'm happy we got Bowles but I do understand that the inner child in some fans take delight in any failure Rex has.. It reminds me of a child when his mommy didn't buy him candy cries wah wah I hate you mommy.. But I do agree posters should be able to talk about anything they want the problem is the Haters don't look at freedom of speech as a 2 way street..

Wrong, as usual.

The inner Jets fan in me takes delight in any failure by anyone else not affiliated with the Jets.

Who are these "haters" you are talking about? Please provide an example of how they advocate censorship of Rex as a topic of discussion. Indulge me...

When you are done, please explain the metaphor of a child with his candy to me. 

Wrong, as usual.

The inner Jets fan in me takes delight in any failure by anyone else not affiliated with the Jets.

Who are these "haters" you are talking about? Please provide an example of how they advocate censorship of Rex as a topic of discussion. Indulge me...

When you are done, please explain the metaphor of a child with his candy to me. 

BS you hated him here as well you are a big baby Ape..:P  enhanced-buzz-8638-1329777103-12.jpg

I didn't see the game but it sounds like NE pretty much had this game in hand and got greedy trying to rub it in Rexs face, which led to favorable field position and plenty of time on the clock.  To Buffalos credit they, scored and made it a close game at the end.   I truly believe that if we play a turnover free game and limit the penalties, we can beat the Pats.   Imho our defense is better than Buffalo's or will be by the time we play them, especially our secondary, as they are still gelling as a team.  Some combination of Marshall, Decker, Owusu, Enuwa and Smith should have a field day against the Pats secondary,   Ivory, Powell and perhaps Stacy should dominate in the run game helping us keep Brady off the field.    The key to stopping Brady's offense is you have keep him under pressure and you have to TACKLE.   You can't consistently allow 5 or 7 yard pass plays to gain 5 or 6 extra yards.  That is how Brady kills you.  He nickle and dimes you to death and then goes down field to Gronk.   Again, I didn't see the Buffalo game but the fact that Brady threw for 466 yards is a major concern; I mean Buffalos pass defense can't be THAT bad.... or can it? 

JetBlue:    Keeping Brady under pressure is quite a task. He's too quick.  One of our mistakes, (Bills fan here) was not covering Gronk properly.  There was talk about needing 2-3 men coverage on Gronk all week. At  the game,  he was covered many times by just 1 man.  Gronk  had 7 pass completions yesterday. Also,  we have a great defense but   everyone involved in that game was off yesterday.  The penalties for both teams were outrageous - we had 14 and the Pats had 11.    The refs were a little over the top,  calling  unsportsmanlike conduct because players were yelling at each other (no physical contact).    The penalties definitely hurt us but it wasn't  the sole reason why we lost the game.  We played a terrible game yesterday.  I just hope we learned something.  

Archived