Getting Outcoached By Rex Is No Way To Go Through Life

Gen X Jet

OH LOOK.  SOME OTHER POSTER WHO HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER "OUR ROOKIE HEAD COACH IS THE WORST HEAD COACH EVER (even though nothing he did had to do with why we lost)" THREAD.  AS IF THE OTHER 4 MORONIC THREADS  RIGHT ON THE FIRST PAGE WEREN'T ENOUGH TO DISCUSS THIS ABSOLUTELY STUPID TOPIC.

SWEET.

OH LOOK.  SOME OTHER POSTER WHO HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER "OUR ROOKIE HEAD COACH IS THE WORST HEAD COACH EVER (even though nothing he did had to do with why we lost)" THREAD.  AS IF THE OTHER 4 MORONIC THREADS  RIGHT ON THE FIRST PAGE WEREN'T ENOUGH TO DISCUSS THIS ABSOLUTELY STUPID TOPIC.

SWEET.

You had me except for the bolded part.

Of all the Jet loses, this is the one I mind the least.  Rex was screwed by this organization  (idzik) and I'm not mad he got his win.  We coulda won, but we're playing conservative, bearded, and flat.  Pissed this team is blowing away the season with Fitz as the QB.  

Kinda glad I gave up my tickets this season though.  A lot easier dealing with this BS when I haven't laid out $11k+ and dedicated all day when we have home games.  I'll buy back in when I see some competence.  (Looks like I'll have some time to save.)

Of all the Jet loses, this is the one I mind the least.  Rex was screwed by this organization  (idzik) and I'm not mad he got his win.  We coulda won, but we're playing conservative, bearded, and flat.  Pissed this team is blowing away the season with Fitz as the QB.  

Kinda glad I gave up my tickets this season though.  A lot easier dealing with this BS when I haven't laid out $11k+ and dedicated all day when we have home games.  I'll buy back in when I see some competence.  (Looks like I'll have some time to save.)

We are starting to show that we are playing with a competent back up QB. There is a reason he is on his 5th team.

Realistically...until we get a QB, not sure we ever win more than 9 games, 10 tops.  Even if we squeeked into the playoffs...  "who would we beat"????

Ah yes. Outcoached by the guy who had no timeouts or challenges with 10 plus minutes left in the 4th quarter. Does anyone think before they post here? The Jets beat themselves last night with turnovers, dropped passes, poor tackling, and terrible play calling. 

The good thing is they have 10 days to get guys healthy, figure out the roster crunch, and get ready for a slew of really winnable games. 

Well at least Mike135 is happy about the loss. His beloved Rex won a game and he can wave his pompoms for his Geno

Good that the loss made one Jet "fan" joyful, I guess

Time to take a few days and wait until the screaming, dire predictions and calls for mass firings from the armchair "experts" with 20 20 hindsight calm down and ebb

Then on to Houston

Have a good weekend, Jet fans, take a breath and come back strong Monday or Tuesday.

Lets go Jets

Ah yes. Outcoached by the guy who had no timeouts or challenges with 10 plus minutes left in the 4th quarter. Does anyone think before they post here? The Jets beat themselves last night with turnovers, dropped passes, poor tackling, and terrible play calling. 

The good thing is they have 10 days to get guys healthy, figure out the roster crunch, and get ready for a slew of really winnable games. 

I think that's the point.  As bad as Rex and was last night.  Bowles and staff were worse.  It's a scary thing to ponder!

For those on the board who wanted to make last night's game about Bowles vs. Rex - as if justifying the sacking / hiring situation in a single game is realistic - consider this : Rex has taken over a 9-7 team and currently has them sitting at 5-4. Bowles took over a 4-12 team and currently has them sitting at 5-4.

Disagree. I think the Bills made fewer mistakes than the Jets did and that's why the Bills won. Nothing to do with the coaches.

Again if you want to go after Bowles for not kicking FGs (which one week ago people hated him doing) go look at Dan Quinn and ask them if he should have kicked a FG.

man you guys are scrambling today...  you can't destroy Rex for a lot of penalties one week and say stuff like that "isn't the coaches fault" the next.

get over it..  the tales of Rex being the worstest coach ever were only believed by a very loud minority of Jet fans.  It's ok to be wrong.

Archived