Slightly OT: Pittsburgh fans

JohnnyLV

As much as I hate NE, I hate Pittsburgh much more.

Yes, we can still lose and they get in a with a win, but I listened to SiriusXM yesterday with Kirwan and Miller and it seemed like 70% of the callers with Pittsburgh fans and they were just amazingly smug. Not only were they completely ignoring the Ravens they were all talking about the fact that they were the "class" of the AFC and were the only team that could beat NE.

Seeing them be the ones to lose today and letting us control our own destiny, was extra sweet today. I hope their arrogant fans are pulling their hair out.

Don't worry.  Their fans are in a special kind of hell right now.  Kind of how we felt after losing to the Bills, only 100x worse because they lost to the Ravens twice and this one blew their playoff chances to smithereens.  I know a Steelers fan and I won't even call him this week.

I'm happy they blinked....

ESPN has been ball washing them nonstop for the last 2-3 weeks

Any time events blow up the ESPN narrative I'm happy.  They try to script out the season and more often than not, end up looking like baboons.  Always fun...

Think the Steelers have it bad?  The Colts need a 10-game parlay to get into the playoffs.  Every one of these games has to fall right for them to get in.  Hey...they're still alive!

A) Broncos beat Bengals Week 16 MNF game

B ) Colts beat Titans in Week 17

C) Jaguars beat Texans in Week 17

D) Bills beat Jets in Week 17

E) Dolphins beat Patriots in Week 17

F) Ravens beat Bengals in Week 17

G) Falcons beat Saints in Week 17

H) Raiders beat Chiefs in Week 17

I) Broncos beat Chargers in Week 17

J) Steelers beat Browns in Week 17

Archived