Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

My siblings set up some outing on Wednesday. Some kind of attraction where you're trapped in rooms and have to solve some puzzles to get out. After that we're going to a sea food restaurant. But since I have to travel like 5 hours to get to the area, I figured I'd make a weekend out of it and stay at my bff's. Have a proper girly weekend. We haven't gotten around to do that since I came back and I kinda need it. 

You commented earlier about people peeing off from him for no reason. Sounded like you felt like they should have stayed there.

I'd like to be the puzzle you girls figure out...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get back to how you said that you shouldn't be scum, because 80 is on your train and I was casing 80. Care to elaborate on the possibility of distancing and why it doesn't seem possible in your case?

What in the actual **** are you talking about?

I didn't say I shouldn't be scum.  Where do you get that from?  I'll address the distancing, though.  80's vote on me was stupid, I'm sure we can agree on that.  You were pushing him harder than anyone, and then just slipped your vote over to me IMMEDIATELY after him.  What looks more suspicious?  Me pointing out you're now following your #1, or you actually doing it and then supporting it with sh*t you've pulled from left field regarding stuff I didn't say.

Are you talking about JiF here?  I seem to remember a past game where it was unanimously decided that JiF is Dane Cook.

I called him that... but I reserve the right to use the same insult on any un-funny, bad-taste-having, putz... such as yourself.

Vote Count

Verb (4) - Crushlove, JiF, 80, Lizzie
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
80 (1) - JC 
Nol (1) - Verb
No Lynch (1) - Nol
JiF (1) - Ape
Lizzie (1) - Pac

Not voting - Nyn, Ballin

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8 pm Eastern

bla_1452733200.png

300+ posts into a game and you've not even come close to analyzing somebody's posts or forming some semblance of a case on somebody.

Feels weird.

It's true that my head is not entirely in the game. But this is the best I can do, so

Archived