Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting case.  Your failure to lay a vote, however, pings.

Unvote vote LK

I quoted you and commented once....case?

Lizard.  When he's town he's consistently wrong, even more wrong than me.  When he's scum he equally mucks things up.  Pro-town move.

Maybe I was a little less consistent about being wrong then, when I nailed Ape on page 15 of the last game in the summer?

My case is a combination of the first part of what you just said and the fact that he made a lame case on me without laying a vote.  There may well be better places to vote as the day progresses, but right now I like my vote.

Again, I didn't case you by observing just one single quote.

However, you're flailing now so, I will vote you.

Vote 80

Unvote

Vote Smash

He's trying to protect 80

There's no train, lol.  You're the lone vote on Smash.  And Smash voted Ape before any votes came onto me.  You're being intentionally obtuse, I see.  That'll make for a nice way to coast later in the game.

^^^ Someone is taking a silly vote serious...

It stopped being a joke vote when I got to L-3. 

We're talking about my vote on Smash, not you.

dufus

QFT  @Jetsfan80  ...I noticed that JiF was sitting on a Smash vote when he noticed your frantic response but ...he didn't vote you either...

So, you're inconsistent, which ismore of a reason, imo, why it appears that you're flailing.

Which sucks, because I specifically didn't vote you earlier because you ALWAYS get heat on D1. Except now, it looks like you actually deserve it.

Ape lynch D1 is boring, same for 80.  Shoot him in his ******* face?  Hell yeah.  Lynch him?  Nah, boring.

Ping.

At least when you lynch Ape on D1 (or any day really), it's like trying to bring down a 2 ton gorilla with a lasso. A D1 Ape vote is not easy and not common. 

When you lynch 80 on D1, it's like watching the Wayne family beg for their lives in the original Tim Burton Batman with Michael Keaton - pathetic. 

Tell me, 80... Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?

I quoted you and commented once....case?

Maybe I was a little less consistent about being wrong then, when I nailed Ape on page 15 of the last game in the summer?

Again, I didn't case you by observing just one single quote.

However, you're flailing now so, I will vote you.

Vote 80

In order to "nail" someone, you must first suspect them, then convince others to trust you, and lead the lynch. You failed to do so. All you are allow to claim, is that you suspected me. 

Either way, broken clock.

Ape lynch D1 is boring, same for 80.  Shoot him in his ******* face?  Hell yeah.  Lynch him?  Nah, boring.

I almost never get lynched on D1, and the process of getting me lynched can never be described as "boring". That's a better descriptor for what typically happens to the game, after I'm dead.

All that said, I think I generally get the sentiment here... we haven't played in months, and it's right back to the same mafia-dullard tendencies. That, or it's a nice little reaction test. How'd I do?

In order to "nail" someone, you must first suspect them, then convince others to trust you, and lead the lynch. You failed to do so. All you are allow to claim, is that you suspected me. 

Either way, broken clock.

I actually find it impossible to read Lizards post and play the game effectively. 

I almost never get lynched on D1, and the process of getting me lynched can never be described as "boring". That's a better descriptor for what typically happens to the game, after I'm dead.

As an official apette fan club member, I am compelled to nod along here. It does tend to get kinda dead like. But that's kind of besides the point.

You sure you aren't just saying that, now that I've juxtaposed the two reasons and it's quite obvious the reason I came up with is the legit one?

Generally I avoid reading your posts.  But go ahead and take credit for my reasons for voting him.  That's cool.

I can convince any of you that any post is scummy, if I want to. "Scummy posts" don't mean sh*t. Actions and logic, that's win.

LK's action was to case me.  His lack of action was to not vote me.  In the past, I've seen players do that as scum (so they can dance around making a decision about a player, but still claim they were scum-hunting).  Therefore, I put my vote on LK.  That's my logic. 

QFT  @Jetsfan80  ...I noticed that JiF was sitting on a Smash vote when he noticed your frantic response but ...he didn't vote you either...

So, you're inconsistent, which ismore of a reason, imo, why it appears that you're flailing.

Which sucks, because I specifically didn't vote you earlier because you ALWAYS get heat on D1. Except now, it looks like you actually deserve it.

Nothing I've said is inconsistent.  I may well be wrong, but I'm not flailing or giving any inconsistent reasons for my vote.  Glad you're putting your money where your mouth is now, at least.

Nothing I've said is inconsistent.  I may well be wrong, but I'm not flailing or giving any inconsistent reasons for my vote.  Glad you're putting your money where your mouth is now, at least.

JiF and I both saw something that pinged us about the same post.

Neither of us voted you.

You jumped on my response claiming that I was making a case on you but not backing it up with a vote - you voted me for this.

You did neither for JiF.

You are the definition of inconsistent.

You also reacted much too defensively about my single-post-observation. This was where I accused you of flailing.

Wow.  Nothing happens yesterday and all the action on a Monday while I'm at work.  Tough schedule

80% of mafia activity probably takes place from 9-5 Eastern. Doesn't mean you can't participate, just means you have to re-read in big chunks, which can often help some styles of play.

Generally I avoid reading your posts.  But go ahead and take credit for my reasons for voting him.  That's cool.

LK's action was to case me.  His lack of action was to not vote me.  In the past, I've seen players do that as scum (so they can dance around making a decision about a player, but still claim they were scum-hunting).  Therefore, I put my vote on LK.  That's my logic. 

I know. That's why I voted him.

However, your initial reason for voting him was blabber, and you only adopted this reason after I spelled it out. So, while you've defended well, you should prepare for when nobody falls all over themselves taking your word for it in what could be some revisionist casing by you.

Ape taking pot shots at LK while trying to recycle my observations as his own. Yawn.

This is the Ape argument, it was conclusively proven that no matter his alignment, Ape is the most pro town day 1 lynch

As much as I try to convince myself otherwise, it's always true. Here comes multiple pages of the Ape's patented scum-smokescreen, conversating with himself while scum go crawl back into bed.

Trying to keep a VC on each page.  (and attempting to stop being lazy and letting Leelou do all the VC's)

Vote Count

Pac (2) - Nyn, JC
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
Lizzie (2) - Ape, 80
80 (2) - Ballin, Lizzie
JiF (1) - Verb
Smash (1) - JiF
Nyn (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Pac

Not Voting - Crushlove

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Archived