Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote baliin

"Rookie" welcome and please tell me what you read in previous games that gave you the feeling to put Vern at L2? Meta?  

I can take the heat!!!!

I'm a rookie so bare with me.  His posts seem lackluster.  Saying alot of nothing.  Voting for Nolder with no explanation which someone else pointed out but don't have the time to look back again.  

I'll be better engaged later on.  

Vote Count

Verb (4) - JiF, 80, Lizzie, Ballin
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
80 (1) - JC 
Nol (1) - Verb
No Lynch (1) - Nol
JiF (1) - Ape
Lizzie (1) - Pac
Ballin (1) - Crushlove

Not voting - Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8 pm Eastern

bla_1452733200.png

unvote verbal

For me on day one I'm ok with his defense.  Plus not ready for him to be at L2.  Still like to see Nyn jump in and do her thing.  

I think he's being kinda weird but I usually can't read him well right off the bat. Takes a bit more time. What I particularly didn't like I already pointed out... which is him saying earlier that it didn't make sense to him that LK would be voting him when 80 is on his train and has been LK's main suspect. That's bullcrap and he knows it.

I've liked some of LK's posts which is disturbing on quite a few levels. A little worried about 80 and if I get time, will prolly be rereading him. And I'd like Nolder to be more present. My thoughts in a nutshell so far.

VOTE VERBAL

Seems like he's trying to deflect attention.  Nothing on Nolder but votes him.  Unless I missed it.  

You missed it because you don't know me.  I don't like no lynch votes, and that's why I switched.  You also mentioned somebody else called me out on that, but I think you're misinterpreting events.  Feel free to correct me, though.

I think he's being kinda weird but I usually can't read him well right off the bat. Takes a bit more time. What I particularly didn't like I already pointed out... which is him saying earlier that it didn't make sense to him that LK would be voting him when 80 is on his train and has been LK's main suspect. That's bullcrap and he knows it.

Yes it is and yes I do.  :-)

You missed it because you don't know me.  I don't like no lynch votes, and that's why I switched.  You also mentioned somebody else called me out on that, but I think you're misinterpreting events.  Feel free to correct me, though.

Yes it is and yes I do.  :-)

quite possibly.  I need to read through the thread again tonight.  

What in the actual **** are you talking about?

I didn't say I shouldn't be scum.  Where do you get that from?  I'll address the distancing, though.  80's vote on me was stupid, I'm sure we can agree on that.  You were pushing him harder than anyone, and then just slipped your vote over to me IMMEDIATELY after him.  What looks more suspicious?  Me pointing out you're now following your #1, or you actually doing it and then supporting it with sh*t you've pulled from left field regarding stuff I didn't say.

@Nyn

Read this.  I get distancing, but the sequence of events with LK following the votes (Ape pointed this out as well FYI) looks suspicious - more so than me pointing out he's following his #1 suspect.  I'm not saying 80 can't be distancing from me with his vote.....I'm saying it looks weird that LK followed his #1 onto another train for sh*t reasons.

What do you mean you can't see it? You just referenced it, so you must've read it somewhere, I'd like you to bump his post and show me what you read. Thanks.

It shows Nynaeve said: and doesn't show the quote so I have no idea what you're referring to and what you've bolded.

@Nyn

Read this.  I get distancing, but the sequence of events with LK following the votes (Ape pointed this out as well FYI) looks suspicious - more so than me pointing out he's following his #1 suspect.  I'm not saying 80 can't be distancing from me with his vote.....I'm saying it looks weird that LK followed his #1 onto another train for sh*t reasons.

I read it differently, but I sorta understand what you were getting at now. Thanks for clarifying.

It shows Nynaeve said: and doesn't show the quote so I have no idea what you're referring to and what you've bolded.

Can you tell me the post, by verbal, that you are referring to above. Just the post number, and I can go to it.

Do you realize how bad this sounds?  You like 80 for your #1, but you'll vote me for now when your aforementioned #1 is also on my train?  I don't need "pressure" to get me to speak - have you tried asking me a question?

@Ape,  I'm assuming this is what you're looking for? It came across to me like Verb was suggesting that two scummates couldn't be voting each other. But I sorta get what Verb means now  about it looking iffy. I looked back at the votes (order, reasoning and so on). 

I can take the heat!!!!

I'm a rookie so bare with me.  His posts seem lackluster.  Saying alot of nothing.  Voting for Nolder with no explanation which someone else pointed out but don't have the time to look back again.  

I'll be better engaged later on.  

You should unvote, if you're not even sure of why you are voting him anymore.

It's not like I gave no explanation.  I just said I have to read again later on.  

@Nyn

STFU & EAD

Vote Count

Verb (3) - JiF, Lizzie, Ballin
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
80 (1) - JC 
Nol (1) - Verb
No Lynch (1) - Nol
JiF (1) - Ape
Lizzie (1) - Pac
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
Smash (1) - 80

Not voting - Nyn

bla_1452733200.png

Leave it to the big bad ape to make a girl feel useless. heh.

not useless... just figured technology was giving you problems, and rather than spend many  more posts on it, I can find it myself and keep the thread from spiraling off on it.

Vote Count

Verb (3) - JiF, Lizzie, Ballin
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
Lizzie (2) - Pac, Ape
80 (1) - JC 
Nol (1) - Verb
No Lynch (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
Smash (1) - 80

Not voting - Nyn