Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why

hard to explain its more of a gut feeling than anything else. No one is sure who might be scum and at this stage in the game so why create opposition ? Does ape know something we don't ? Like he's scum creating opposition with town. I think he slipped . I think hes cu,m

Ok I had to leave that typo in .

this sounds extremely scummy to me

That's because you're terrible at this game.

hard to explain its more of a gut feeling than anything else. No one is sure who might be scum and at this stage in the game so why create opposition ? Does ape know something we don't ? Like he's scum creating opposition with town. I think he slipped . I think hes cu,m

Ok I had to leave that typo in .

Diametric opposition = polarity = splitting the field and watching reactions = competing cases/trains. 

I think what happened here is I used a big word, it made you feel stupid and confused, so the only conclusion you could reach is that I must be "scummy". That "feeling" you are getting is your body having and adverse reaction to brain activity.

dumb, he wont even know until like friday night or something

I think you missed the point. The best way for me to read JC is by NOT engaging him, and watching his interplay with others, without my pressure on him. I was dusting of some mafia play, and seeing who would follow me on a guy that said flat out he can only post in the evenings. Keep up.

That's because you're terrible at this game.

Diametric opposition = polarity = splitting the field and watching reactions = competing cases/trains. 

I think what happened here is I used a big word, it made you feel stupid and confused, so the only conclusion you could reach is that I must be "scummy". That "feeling" you are getting is your body having and adverse reaction to brain activity.

I think you missed the point. The best way for me to read JC is by NOT engaging him, and watching his interplay with others, without my pressure on him. I was dusting of some mafia play, and seeing who would follow me on a guy that said flat out he can only post in the evenings. Keep up.

Hey Dick bag when someone has a feeling about something you posted is this all you can muster, slinging insults and acting like a child ? The stupid word choice you made has various meanings including direct opposition not just polarity or as you say the real reason behind what you posted was "splitting the field and watching reactions"  Looking up words on google does not make you smart, it just makes you an idiot trying to look smart and its not impressive at all because the word choice does not relate to the real meaning you say you were shooting for. Maybe next time instead of trying to look cool you can just say what you claim to have meant which is "splitting the field and watching reactions".

Also for someone who is supposed to be terrible at this game I certainly do have a big hand in winning a lot of these games maybe you can go back and take a look at you're dead thread contributions, where you actually know the line-up, and see how I usually kick the sh*t out of scum come end game. You're like a first quarter QB or a first Quarter sack usually have no impact on the game then disappear in the 4th quarter still touting that great play you made in the first quarter. 

Now run along and point fingers at everyone in the game so you can claim genius with zero substance you poop flinging fool.

I still want to reread 80 but from memory he seemed a little erratic to me. Sort of fidgety and kinda stumbling over his own words. Something feels kinda off there. So after confirming my thoughts via reread, could vote here.

Lizzie is a moron but for some reason I think he could be a douche townie here. 

Not liking Nolder pop ins to flirt and do nothing else. Ftr this is like the first time he flirts with me ever. While I'd like to think it's cause I'm awesome... I feel like he might be trying to buddy/hump my leg. Could vote here.

On the bus now. Will attempt a reread via cell. Wish me luck  :P

Hey Dick bag when someone has a feeling about something you posted is this all you can muster, slinging insults and acting like a child ? The stupid word choice you made has various meanings including direct opposition not just polarity or as you say the real reason behind what you posted was "splitting the field and watching reactions"  Looking up words on google does not make you smart, it just makes you an idiot trying to look smart and its not impressive at all because the word choice does not relate to the real meaning you say you were shooting for. Maybe next time instead of trying to look cool you can just say what you claim to have meant which is "splitting the field and watching reactions".

Also for someone who is supposed to be terrible at this game I certainly do have a big hand in winning a lot of these games maybe you can go back and take a look at you're dead thread contributions, where you actually know the line-up, and see how I usually kick the sh*t out of scum come end game. You're like a first quarter QB or a first Quarter sack usually have no impact on the game then disappear in the 4th quarter still touting that great play you made in the first quarter. 

Now run along and point fingers at everyone in the game so you can claim genius with zero substance you poop flinging fool.

yo Smash just called Ape John Abraham omg lololollllll

I still want to reread 80 but from memory he seemed a little erratic to me. Sort of fidgety and kinda stumbling over his own words. Something feels kinda off there. So after confirming my thoughts via reread, could vote here.

Not liking Nolder pop ins to flirt and do nothing else. Ftr this is like the first time he flirts with me ever. While I'd like to think it's cause I'm awesome... I feel like he might be trying to buddy/hump my leg. Could vote here.

what changed your opinion of me from thinking I was on to something?

it wasn't when verb accused you of being scum by any chance right? 

Ftr, I might not be isoing the **** out of everyone (which is normally what I do as either alignment), but im still here to interact in real time, ask and answer questions and trying to wrap my head around the game and steer in hopefully the right direction. So you can either get over the fact im playing differently or you can GFY :-)

Ok so I got till the beginning of page 12. I'm gonna have to start getting ready soon so I don't have time to finish but these are my thoughts.

Don't like 80. A little too eager, all over the place. Bogus push on JiF for what was clearly a joke vote (4 hours into the game). Overeacts. Bogus push at LK over a "case" that wasn't followed by a vote,  that was really just LK agreeing with JiF's observation. Never pushes the same reasoning on JiF. Doesnt addreess why he didn't hold JiF accountable for his case and no vote. The whole "lynching LK is always protown move" is useless. 80 switches to Verbal when his train gets traction, his vote tying his train with Verbal's.

Will happily lynch today. 

Vote 80

With Nolder as a close second.

Ape, question. You said later on that the reason you voted LK shortly after he agreed with JiF was because he didn't follow it up with a vote. But why is it that the same thought didn't bother you as far as JiF is concerned?  I'm just wondering where the difference stems from.

^^^ the most words Smash has typed on D1 in the 10 years of playing this game with him and it was straight on the emo fight w/ Ape tip.  No game content. 

On the bus now. Will attempt a reread via cell. Wish me luck  :P

Puberty? 

Vote Count

Verb (3) - JiF, Lizzie, Ballin
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
Lizzie (2) - Pac, Ape
Nol (2) - Verb, JC
80 (1) - Nyn 
No Lynch (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
Smash (1) - 80

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch