Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that said, I think I generally get the sentiment here... we haven't played in months, and it's right back to the same mafia-dullard tendencies. That, or it's a nice little reaction test. How'd I do?

You were right the first time.  Same boring tendencies.

What's your beef with JiF, Verbal?

I have none.

Fear.  I own him.  He knows it. 

Heh, no.  You haven't lead an accurate lynch on me in years.  

Vote Count

80 (3) - Ballin, Lizzie, JC 
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
Nol (2) - Pac, Verb
Lizzie (1) - 80
Pac (1) - Nyn
Smash (1) - JiF
No Lynch (1) - Nol
JC (1) - Ape

Not Voting - Crushlove

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8 pm Eastern

bla_1452733200.png

So... was everyone given a Sharrow post restriction?

Pretty boring start, for sure.

Who would be the most fun to lynch?  I mean, the answer is you...but you're active, so I wont got there or the game would die.  Who's next?  Pac?  He's fun to lynch because he cries like a girl.

Smash?  He gets all emo with it too.  I'm voting him but nobody ever votes Smash D1.  He's literally allowed to avoid 2 days worth of game play for some reason.

Verb?  I could do that because I own him and he basically said I cant lead a lynch on him, so I'm up for the challenge.

Should we start there?

JF80, Nold - ///yawn!!!

Who would be the most fun to lynch?  I mean, the answer is you...but you're active, so I wont got there or the game would die.  Who's next?  Pac?  He's fun to lynch because he cries like a girl.

Smash?  He gets all emo with it too.  I'm voting him but nobody ever votes Smash D1.  He's literally allowed to avoid 2 days worth of game play for some reason.

Verb?  I could do that because I own him and he basically said I cant lead a lynch on him, so I'm up for the challenge.

Should we start there?

JF80, Nold - ///yawn!!!

Let's run up Jetscode. 

Crushlove just moved to Verb.  I'm very tempted.  You always go for JC early I feel like.

Hmmmm...

I follow my muffin top.  Sorry!

Unvote

Vote Verb

Not true, hmmm... 

I go for him if he pings me, or if I need to elicit more content in order to make a read on him. I tend to read him well. In no way have I established a pattern of "going after him early".

Not true, hmmm... 

I go for him if he pings me, or if I need to elicit more content in order to make a read on him. I tend to read him well. In no way have I established a pattern of "going after him early".

Like I said, "I feel like".  Could be wrong.  Just seems that way.  Maybe its because you do read him well and I really cant read him at all.

Like I said, "I feel like".  Could be wrong.  Just seems that way.  Maybe its because you do read him well and I really cant read him at all.

I have NO pattern of who I go after early, at all. 

You can shrug it off, but to me it was an odd thing to say, and has been noted for further vetting.

I have NO pattern of who I go after early, at all. 

You can shrug it off, but to me it was an odd thing to say, and has been noted for further vetting.

Note it all you want, not sure what it will show you further down the road, nothing odd about it all.  From my perspective, it feels like you target him a lot early.  Like I said, I could be wrong.

Note it all you want, not sure what it will show you further down the road, nothing odd about it all.  From my perspective, it feels like you target him a lot early.  Like I said, I could be wrong.

I'm trying to understand why, if you are scum hunting and weighing reactions, you'd dismiss my attention on him as "something I always do", rather than let it play out and make reads based on the interaction.

What said? 

You didnt say anything about Nolderp.

I was talking about you in my last post briefly.

Should we start there?

JF80, Nold - ///yawn!!!

No, I said you haven't led an accurate lynch on me.  You're twisting like to make it sound like a challenge, when it was a simple statement of fact.  Learn to read.

I like the tap dancing around the Ape - you scared of him?

Then why not vote him earlier? Were you waiting to follow the ebb/flow of the town?

I am fine voting either him or JetFruit80. I still like my feeling on 80 the best but a little pressure on that pretentious figure skater couldn't hurt  either. 

Do you think it's bad that I'm taking advantage of the pressure to get him to speak and build content?

vote verbal

Day 1 Ape comment was lazy scummy and a lie.   

A lie?  How so?  I said an Ape lynch was boring.  How can that be a lie - it is a subjective comment.  Your vote is pretty damn weak.

Crushlove just moved to Verb.  I'm very tempted.  You always go for JC early I feel like.

Hmmmm...

I follow my muffin top.  Sorry!

Unvote

Vote Verb

I'm ok with this, as it just keeps in character for your gay love on Crush.

Sounds like he's due!  If not, I have a bullet for you tonight.

Unvote vote Verbal

You're an idiot.

unvote, vote Verb

I stated earlier that his Ape comment pinged me

And you're the scummiest of the 4 votes on me by far.

I am fine voting either him or JetFruit80. I still like my feeling on 80 the best but a little pressure on that pretentious figure skater couldn't hurt  either. 

Do you think it's bad that I'm taking advantage of the pressure to get him to speak and build content?

Yes, given the sudden abandonment of the 80 push you made. 

Nice to see 80 come out of the shadows too when his train started winding down. Interesting dynamic so far- 80 on the uber defensive, which to be fair is normal considering who he is and what day it is. Ape laying votes without explanation while criticizing votes that have been explained. Verbal and 80 largely commenting at the same time of day. 

Do you realize how bad this sounds?  You like 80 for your #1, but you'll vote me for now when your aforementioned #1 is also on my train?  I don't need "pressure" to get me to speak - have you tried asking me a question?

A lie?  How so?  I said an Ape lynch was boring.  How can that be a lie - it is a subjective comment.  Your vote is pretty damn weak.

I'm ok with this, as it just keeps in character for your gay love on Crush.

You're an idiot.

And you're the scummiest of the 4 votes on me by far.

of course I am. I'm voting you and I have a very rational reason why. 

I was talking about you in my last post briefly.

No, I said you haven't led an accurate lynch on me.  You're twisting like to make it sound like a challenge, when it was a simple statement of fact.  Learn to read.

I like the tap dancing around the Ape - you scared of him?

By my count, he's twisting meta on both you and I. You twisted meta on me.

I also feel like he voted you, after Crusher did, but attributed the vote to Crusher "follow you anywhere", which insulates him from accountability in the case of a mislynch.

I agree, he's trying to dismiss me here... rather than confronting me and getting a read. Same as dismissing my Jetscode move, rather than getting a read by letting it play out.

Unvote, Vote JIF

Do you realize how bad this sounds?  You like 80 for your #1, but you'll vote me for now when your aforementioned #1 is also on my train?  I don't need "pressure" to get me to speak - have you tried asking me a question?

oh 80 is on your train! Ok. Nobody in the history of scum has ever hidden on another scum mates train.  Especially never so early in game to try and set precedent for later on. Great observation. 

Archived