So how will the Patriots cheat this week?

Jetsfan80

If the forecast holds up it'll be an ice storm Saturday and KC's first game in foul weather.

In addition to Alex Smith's overdue choke factor ...

Ice storm? Who gives a flying ****?  Alex Smith is gonna dog Bill and his band of Cheetos.  Its football cockrider. Go choke on a big one.   

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the forecast holds up it'll be an ice storm Saturday and KC's first game in foul weather.

nfl_a_snow_1982_600.jpg

Picture%202.jpg

They are going to go Old School and break out the snow plows again.  Seriously, how many teams give out game balls for cheating.

Yeah, because the Patriots history and legacy makes the idea that they will cheat laughable.

The mere mention of the Pats cheating gets you running here to deny, deny, deny and cry, cry, cry

I was bored at work.  I was thankful for an actual topic to discuss instead of the other 50 odd threads speculating on sh*t that will never happen.  I am hugely disappointed you did not have new material.

That's all your fans do when anyone claims your franchise cheated.  Your brethren won't be able to avoid this thread because of your insecurities.  If the claims were untrue, you'd just laugh and ignore it all. 

The irony of this thread is that is reinforces and displays JN insecurities. 

Despite your constant wishing it was so, we do not care if it is true.  I wear my Patriots stuff.  Despite all your hoping it is not some scarlet letter.

Despite your constant wishing it was so, we do not care if it is true.  I wear my Patriots stuff.  

We know you don't. Your fan base still celebrates the snowplow incident. It speaks to lack of integrity and character for a massive group of people. You must be quite proud.

We know you don't. Your fan base still celebrates the snowplow incident. It speaks to lack of integrity and character for a massive group of people. You must be quite proud.

Back in 1982 there were absolutely no rules whatsoever prohibiting a team from clearing a spot for the FG kicker.

How is that cheating?

I was bored at work.  I was thankful for an actual topic to discuss instead of the other 50 odd threads speculating on sh*t that will never happen.  I am hugely disappointed you did not have new material.

The irony of this thread is that is reinforces and displays JN insecurities. 

Despite your constant wishing it was so, we do not care if it is true.  I wear my Patriots stuff.  Despite all your hoping it is not some scarlet letter.

yeah, sucks that Patriots and cheating is not new.  Same old story. 

The best part of the thread is the instantaneous defense by Pats fans as soon as the first text pops up

Funny you should ask.  The Steelers did it just this weekend (Joey Porter).  

it's amazing how the league was quick to suspend Burfict yet not coaches who affected the game on the field. a coach pulled a players hair and wasn't ejected and wasn't suspended.  amazing.

How many foul weather games have the Pats played this year?

I'd guess that KC has been practicing in as cold or colder weather than the Pats have. 

Dont think that weather is an advantage Pats

I'd guess that KC has been practicing in as cold or colder weather than the Pats have. 

well balls will be inflated ...at least we think they will

Yeah, like if you were alive back then you would not have laughed your ass off when the mighty Phins were bested by a convict.

Funny you should ask.  The Steelers did it just this weekend (Joey Porter).  

Pretty typical of pats fan think, Porter was a coach Mark Henderson was a burglar out on work release.   Well, that's pretty typical of a Pats fan I guess.

No actual game ball was given, good story though

yeah, sucks that Patriots and cheating is not new.  Same old story. 

The best part of the thread is the instantaneous defense by Pats fans as soon as the first text pops up

What do you expect?  This board used to have a good 10-20 threads on the Patriots we could comment on.  Now, it has only a few.

do you believe Rex will be an asset or a detriment to them?

Asset

Year 2 the Bills defense will be a lot better.

interesting to hear that you & Tx feel so sure about that

While most  jets fans feel Rex will let the inmates run the asylum

time will tell

Pretty typical of pats fan think, Porter was a coach Mark Henderson was a burglar out on work release.   Well, that's pretty typical of a Pats fan I guess.

No actual game ball was given, good story though

Yep, I see that the Steelers PR machine is circling the wagons now after 24 hours of bad press.  Pretty typical of you to believe their backtracking spin I guess.

Belichick will try to get any advantage he can within or outside the rule book. But it won't help his beat up O-line. They will have to use smoke and mirrors to camouflage those deficiencies. There is a good chance they will be eliminated on Sunday. As much as I hate the Steelers (for getting in instead of us) I hope they pound him a lot. 

Yep, I see that the Steelers PR machine is circling the wagons now after 24 hours of bad press.  Pretty typical of you to believe their backtracking spin I guess.

While I hate the Patriots org more than any other, 2nd Miami, f*ck the Bills they'll be irrelevant in 2 years, the Steelers are right up there man! Tomlin is a f*cking thug azzhole! He runs around like he's a player, making faces, and his stupid azz tough talk. They should have let Vontez & Porter go toe to toe on the 50. Has Tomlin ever won a game without Big Ben?

That organization & all of their bandwagon fans make me ill! With their stupid terrible towels & their dirty defense (If Shazier isn't fined I'd be shocked, should be suspended vs Broncos if the NFL is serious about protecting players!). Why isn't Porter being disciplined? Steelers did everything in their power to usurp the authority that was emphasized before the game to the Bengals players. Not calling an obvious penalty on Shazier opened the floodgates of emotions on the Bengals and they had a right to be furious! Everything that happened at the end of that game doesn't happen if the refs DO THEIR JOB! Not only did Bernard get knocked out of the game, that f*cker Tomlin with a Cheshire Cat grin (knowing Shazier got away with spearing) challenges & wins the challenge & the Bengals also lose the ball! If that happened to the Jets our fans would have LOST THEIR MINDS, you think a few water bottles sprinkled around was bad?

Yeah, like if you were alive back then you would not have laughed your ass off when the mighty Phins were bested by a convict.

Ah yes, the old "moral equivalency" thing.  "You know you guys would be doing the same thing as us!"  No, we wouldn't be.  Boston area fans have a special kind of delusion and entitlement that they think their teams can get away with anything and that every other fanbase is exactly the same as them.  No, not even close really.  Your fans have a severe case of cognitive dissonance when really the overriding feeling should be shame for rooting for a team that does what yours has done time and again.  It's cheating.  And you'll never be able to say you're a Patriots fan without dealing with that fact.

Smith has actually been a good postseason QB, you have him confused w/ other QBs.

No I don't. He's 2/4 in playoffs and has nothing to show for it.

Took the 13-3 49ers to the NFCC and choked in OT to NYG.

Took the 11-5 Chiefs to the playoffs and blew a 28 point lead to lose the WC. That's called "choking".

He was 1/3 before last week and the win over Houston was more a case of Brian Hoyer laying an egg.

No I don't. He's 2/4 in playoffs and has nothing to show for it.

Took the 13-3 49ers to the NFCC and choked in OT to NYG.

Took the 11-5 Chiefs to the playoffs and blew a 28 point lead to lose the WC. That's called "choking".

He was 1/3 before last week and the win over Houston was more a case of Brian Hoyer laying an egg.

he was good in that Giant game, NYG won b/c of STs where their PR fumbled/muffed TWO punts or SF easily wins.

He led his offense to FORTY FOUR points against Indy, that should be enough to win, right?

his teams are 2-2 in the playoffs w/him, Peyton manning doesn't even have a winning postseason record.  he has led his Os to an average of 30 points per game which includes a last minute game winning drive against high powered NO in a shootout in 2011.

he's not a choker.

1. The loss at Denver in snow for one

2. Cold is just cold. Foul is rain, snow, wind. It's probably snowing in Foxboro today as they practice.

3. I'm guessing it's more a disadvantage for Smith. We'll know Saturday.

Archived