Anyone Else Feel Depressed This Past Weekend?

Lot K Tailgaters

I wouldn't say I was depressed but I know I wasn't as interested in the weekend games as I would normally be.  I missed the KC game, good and watched the Steelers game.  I would say after all the 4th q drama I was drawn back in to the playoffs and enjoyed the cold weather game at Minny.  

Pace University... the Harvard of southern NYC.

I have more ties to UNC than you do.  I have cancelled checks.:D

Ive met Coach Williams and many players as well.

ha, Pace University-the 13th grade

you may have cancelled checks, you don't have more ties.

I'm rooting for the Cardinals vs. the Broncos. 

This would be a win-win situation. 

Palmer and Fitzgerald are good guys, they deserve a crack the Lombardi. If Peyton wins another, it is a giant eff you to the Patriots and their never-ending whining that Brady is the greatest of all time. Hell, Big Ben winning another could crack that argument too.

Basically, anyone but the Pats.

Palmer and Fitzgerald are good guys, they deserve a crack the Lombardi. If Peyton wins another, it is a giant eff you to the Patriots and their never-ending whining that Brady is the greatest of all time. Hell, Big Ben winning another could crack that argument too.

I want anyone but NE, Den or Pitt to win. 

if Den won it wouldn't bring Peyton anywhere near Brady.  too many postseason failures w/ more talent around him to overcome Brady in one postseason especially when den's O was better w/o him this year.

I want anyone but NE, Den or Pitt to win. 

if Den won it wouldn't bring Peyton anywhere near Brady.  too many postseason failures w/ more talent around him to overcome Brady in one postseason especially when den's O was better w/o him this year.

Says you. The Patriot fans would lose their collective sh*t.

**** the Cheatriots and the Steelers.  Anyone but those 2 and I'm good. 

This really looked like it was going to be anybody's year, but the franchises with black clouds hanging over them all came through in classic fashion. Just the luckiest sh*t ever befalling the same franchises again and again and again and again. Sh-t is played.

In the NFL there are Globetrotters and there are Generals. We know which ones the Jets are. 

I do....    I just dont wear it on my sleeve. Thats for alum IMO.

BTW... my ties are MUCH stronger than that.  I 

oh you just wear State on your sleeve even though you aren't an alum.  Got it.

did you play/work for the jets at any point?

I started to get depressed and then realized this is a team that couldn't beat the Bill's in a huge game like that...

and lost to the Raiders, Texans and Eagles (on top of the Bill's twice)

They really weren't that good of a team - had there moments but weren't going anywhere.  Didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

The Steelers couldn't beat the Ravens twice!! Only got in over us do to "Strength of Victory."

I hear you but that is still no consolation...  The Ravens have the Steelers number; do the Bills now have ours? I hope not... 

We've lost 5 straight to them dating back to the first game between us and them in 2013.  We play better against the Pats.

Well if we plan to make the playoffs that has got to change....  Right now it seems like Ryan in in Bowles head.  

Well if we plan to make the playoffs that has got to change....  Right now it seems like Ryan in in Bowles head.  

Don't forget, in 2011 a Bowles coached Doplhins team beat a Ryan coached Jets team in the final game of the season to eliminate us.  So Bowles has beaten Ryan previously.

I started to get depressed and then realized this is a team that couldn't beat the Bill's in a huge game like that...

and lost to the Raiders, Texans and Eagles (on top of the Bill's twice)

They really weren't that good of a team - had there moments but weren't going anywhere.  Didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Yep. 

Archived