Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Sure you did. Again, bending sh*t to fit where you need it. Everything you accused me of earlier, you've done yourself. Add to it that you have a GAPING HOLE in your accusation, and yea... I've done my job. 

I'm good here.

Town can make their decision.

You are scum, and as I said if not. I'm putting scum mvp in my title.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worst gotcha case ever

I didn't say there has to be 3 scum if no sensor, I said if there is a sensor there has to be 4 scum. Do you understand that those 2 statements aren't synonymous?

You must of done terribly on the logic questions in high school tests

Flailing.

Also, the worst "gotcha" case ever was earlier today, when you suggested I slipped in saying "whoever is telling the truth" or whatever that was. 

But yea, funny how now that you'd out over a barrel you're spinning, name-calling, and manipulating whatever you can to repair the damage.

Flailing.

Also, the worst "gotcha" case ever was earlier today, when you suggested I slipped in saying "whoever is telling the truth" or whatever that was. 

But yea, funny how now that you'd out over a barrel you're spinning, name-calling, and manipulating whatever you can to repair the damage.

I'm over a barrel? the guy with 5 votes is the only vote on me and he's making up BS to get there.

Yes, i'm over a barrel allright

Flailing.

and way to not answer the point

Saying there has to be 4 scum if you are sensor is not equal to saying there has to be 3 scum if you are not

It's true that I've evolved to think 3 scum is more likely, potentially with a symp (since you were nice enough to bring that up). but none of this means there has to be 3 scum if you are lying. And you know it

Sure you did. *looks up at Smash's reaction to the claim*

Wonder if I should go back and find exactly where you did a 180°

Was it after CTM interjected with his sh*t theory? Or around the time LK started bastardizing basic math and completely flooding the thread with misinformed conclusions about what my reveal information meant.

You and LK turned on a dime. All after being all-in on my reveal, watching me leave AVM sitting there for a while... and then boom, let's tear this mother****er down.

this is an outright lie. Obviously I was referring to was long before your reveal and you know it, even then after the reveal I was having doubts but I did not elaborate much so you would not spew your APE name calling bullsh*t when I cast any doubt on you, you know just like you did when I started figuring out your agenda. You claim I am blindly following CTM and that's certainly NOT the case as I have stated I'm not very sure about him either. Once again the most compelling problem with your case and your reaction to CTM was that you were defending him TOO ME through the entire first half of the game even when you knew you had this so called Role sorry but the overwhelming odds are that you are scum.

not by definition. I mean I can see JiF giving scum some type of inv/sensor/finder type role to try and find Daredevil. Which could have given Ape the idea for Town Sensor.

ahh ok that makes some sense from the role perspective but I doubt JIF would give them anything like that due to the fact a reveal would make that a mess.

Also APE we are allowed to change our minds when triggerd by something that might have been over looked. It does not make me scum and I Gave plenty of good reasons why I voted you and most of them involved things you were pushing the entire game. Its not a half assed vote and its not CTM leading me around. My suspicion of CTM was based on meta that he loves the challenge as scum so a fake reveal would give him that .... my decision to vote you was because of the actual way you played the game, no meta involved there at all so when in doubt go with what makes more sense and you make much more sense as the lynch.

If Im wrong about you (which I doubt) you should have given more thought on how you proceeded early in the game with CTM and his reveal.

Also APE we are allowed to change our minds when triggerd by something that might have been over looked. It does not make me scum and I Gave plenty of good reasons why I voted you and most of them involved things you were pushing the entire game. Its not a half assed vote and its not CTM leading me around. My suspicion of CTM was based on meta that he loves the challenge as scum so a fake reveal would give him that .... my decision to vote you was because of the actual way you played the game, no meta involved there at all so when in doubt go with what makes more sense and you make much more sense as the lynch.

If Im wrong about you (which I doubt) you should have given more thought on how you proceeded early in the game with CTM and his reveal.

There we go, "If I'm wrong, it's your fault."

STFU

and way to not answer the point

Saying there has to be 4 scum if you are sensor is not equal to saying there has to be 3 scum if you are not

It's true that I've evolved to think 3 scum is more likely, potentially with a symp (since you were nice enough to bring that up). but none of this means there has to be 3 scum if you are lying. And you know it

I didn't "answer the point"?

Really, because I spent all morning trying to do that, and you took it every single time and spun in against me.

There's no point here. 

You case was founded on me making a LYLO play, LYLO can only be if there's 4 scum right now, you said in order for there to be 4 scum I'd have to be sensor, which means I'm telling the truth. Not to mention, I would have hammered AVM for the LYLO win.

It's fairly simple.... your case is founded in sh*t.

Ape's vote on CTM is hilarious. Its the biggest OMGUS and I lost suck ass post I have ever seen. Worst Ever

Hammer this APE please I can't read this crap any more.

who cares where my vote is right now... you pick the least relevant sh*t to focus on, because you're a blockhead... any reasonable, or logical person would have stopped, taken measure of themselves by now, and looked at the totality of what's in front of them... 

not you though, not smashtard

this is an outright lie. Obviously I was referring to was long before your reveal and you know it, even then after the reveal I was having doubts but I did not elaborate much so you would not spew your APE name calling bullsh*t when I cast any doubt on you, you know just like you did when I started figuring out your agenda. You claim I am blindly following CTM and that's certainly NOT the case as I have stated I'm not very sure about him either. Once again the most compelling problem with your case and your reaction to CTM was that you were defending him TOO ME through the entire first half of the game even when you knew you had this so called Role sorry but the overwhelming odds are that you are scum.

So, you didn't trust me, until you did, until you didn't anymore... but didn't want to say so, because i would call names?

Also, how did I defend CTM to you the entire first half of the game? I was all over Brett on D1, and then CTM after that until he revealed, then the "vig" detail seemed legit to me. So, I chalked him up as townie. You didn't seem to have a problem with it when I chalked you up as a townie on D1 after your stupid Leelou case. Sometimes, in these games, the way things flow it becomes easier to breakdown who you think is town before you can breakdown who you think is scum.

So yeah, you're calling me an outright liar... then lying.

And yes, Smash, you are following CTM's taint like it's a trail of breadcrumbs and your name is Gretel. You were resigned to lynch AVM, and he was at L1, and then he sat there as I opted not to hammer him... and only AFTER CTM came bumbling in with his last ditch effort did you glom onto his nonsense.

Yeah, you followed him like a brainless dope and I fully intend to ride your ass about it for at least a month.

I didn't "answer the point"?

Really, because I spent all morning trying to do that, and you took it every single time and spun in against me.

There's no point here. 

You case was founded on me making a LYLO play, LYLO can only be if there's 4 scum right now, you said in order for there to be 4 scum I'd have to be sensor, which means I'm telling the truth. Not to mention, I would have hammered AVM for the LYLO win.

It's fairly simple.... your case is founded in sh*t.

liar

i know you aren't this dumb

I said if you are a sensor, then there has to be 4 scum. That is not the same as saying if there's 4 scum you'd have to be a sensor. Not at all.

It is certainly possible that there is 4 scum AND you are not the sensor.

There was last game.

There we go, "If I'm wrong, it's your fault."

STFU

I fully expect you to flip scum which would explain your backing of CTM's reveal. If however you are town then you played it like sh*t and should be called out on it.You love to be critical of other's play so its about time you got some back for your suckage.

So you can STFU

So, you didn't trust me, until you did, until you didn't anymore... but didn't want to say so, because i would call names?

Also, how did I defend CTM to you the entire first half of the game? I was all over Brett on D1, and then CTM after that until he revealed, then the "vig" detail seemed legit to me. So, I chalked him up as townie. You didn't seem to have a problem with it when I chalked you up as a townie on D1 after your stupid Leelou case. Sometimes, in these games, the way things flow it becomes easier to breakdown who you think is town before you can breakdown who you think is scum.

So yeah, you're calling me an outright liar... then lying.

And yes, Smash, you are following CTM's taint like it's a trail of breadcrumbs and your name is Gretel. You were resigned to lynch AVM, and he was at L1, and then he sat there as I opted not to hammer him... and only AFTER CTM came bumbling in with his last ditch effort did you glom onto his nonsense.

Yeah, you followed him like a brainless dope and I fully intend to ride your ass about it for at least a month.

You know what let me tell you something you dumb bastard. Not every thought I have goes down in writing in the game thread. I had doubts on you earlier and I monitored what you were saying I didn't need to come in here and alert you to my thoughts. If you want to write every thought you have down in the game thread that's fine but I don't play that way its stupid.

And what does both Sppot and myselfnot hammering you say?

vote Ape Honestly I don't see how Spoot is scum. He'd have hammered. If he's played like this as town, kudos. CTM in my mind is irrelevant...either Spoot is scum or Ape is. I was getting lynched ahead of him tomorrow....I just don't see it. You guys either think I'm scum or don't -- I don't believe Spoot is. Lynch Ape or lynch me.

seriously cause he didn't unvote?

And I'm legit leaving for the night, just home from DC..I'll check before bed to see your decision. At this point, I've said everything Incould say. The choice is pretty simple based on the above info. You either think I'm scum or Ape is...there's no way Spoot leaves him at L1 that long. I could see fear over looking bad for two bad mis lynches but that reads more like scared newbie not wanting to eff up. I once speed lynched the doc, in my first game...and I posted exactly like that the rest of the game up til my death.

please unvote and revote this obv scum slimeball

AVM at L1, and I left it alone and went out for the day.

I'm totally scum pushing for LYLO. Totally.

AVM was at l-1 for 1 hr you pos, and  0 posts from you in during that hour. Besides the fact that you would've been 100% worried he was a bomb or something cause you're a hairy paranoid vagina, if your'e really town, you'd just hammer the guy you just said almost had to be scum

Sorry I was away guys, legitimately had a lot going on last evening after work.  I wasn't intentionally "hiding" like Crusher/AVM suggested.  

Just caught up.  I still like Pac for scum, but based on the Ape's reveal (which we'd have to assume means scum has a ton of power OR possibly 4 people on it if we believe it), and given that I think Spoot has been townier than AVM, this is the only vote to make:

Unvote vote AVM

Vote Count

AVM (5) - Spoot, Smash, Hess, Lizzie, 80
Spoot (2) - CTM, AVM
Ape (1) - Pac

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

unvote

AVM was at l-1 for 1 hr you pos, and  0 posts from you in during that hour. Besides the fact that you would've been 100% worried he was a bomb or something cause you're a hairy paranoid vagina, if your'e really town, you'd just hammer the guy you just said almost had to be scum

I didn't want to rush into AVM based on apes reveal I knew there was a potential LYLO play and wanted to think it through

i also wanted to grill whoever I could and get stands on what they would do with apes claim and whether they would take at face value or not

I didn't want to rush into AVM based on apes reveal I knew there was a potential LYLO play and wanted to think it through

i also wanted to grill whoever I could and get stands on what they would do with apes claim and whether they would take at face value or not

Sure you did.

if AVM is bomb and voting seems to indicated that, my play basically showed the town you're trying to steer town into voting the bomb. Nice work. 

I was just guessing really. It's less likely although it would fit into the perfect narrative. Which is why, probably not, I don't know. 

Archived