Ryan Fitzpatrick: MERGED

kelly

You are the last poster I would ever get into a pissing match with. (I ended my sentence with a preposition, let's see if if the loser on the board calls me out).

Let's just say we disagree CB, and move on.

So what should we do, TX? Curious to see if you're just trolling...Shall we hand Geno the keys to the car? Whats your Jet plan?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curious if he is just trolling? He's nothing but a lousy piece of trash loser troll with no life, of course he's trolling

He's not always trolling...sometimes hes just hangin' out, hes actually a really cool dude, hes usually just being a sarcastic SOB and u guys all flip out

You know I am having fun and I defintelyrespect your opinion.

Lets just say we have to have a quality QB, a game changer and leave it at that...

Everyone knows that an NFL team can not win without a very good QB, period..

You get to :box: me anytime you want my friend, just let my next of kin know I was happy....:rip:

It's all good CB.

You know it's been 10+ years and counting.

I respect your opinion.

8 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

He's not always trolling...sometimes hes just hangin' out, hes actually a really cool dude, hes usually just being a sarcastic SOB and u guys all flip out

Lol... Ok, sure, just hanging out flaming and taunting Jets fans to the tune of 25 posts per day. Such a cool dude..... 

Dude is a loser, who gets his self worth from a football team, and then takes out his frustration of his loser life on Jets fans

1 hour ago, BowlesMovement said:

Lol... Ok, sure, just hanging out flaming and taunting Jets fans to the tune of 25 posts per day. Such a cool dude..... 

Dude is a loser, who gets his self worth from a football team, and then takes out his frustration of his loser life on Jets fans

Maybe you should try an intervention with him, he might be up to meeting you for coffee and danish. 

Sometimes and sometimes not...Lets be real, football and talking football is supposed to be fun, stop taking it so seriously

10 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Sometimes and sometimes not...Lets be real, football and talking football is supposed to be fun, stop taking it so seriously

TX is a PIA sometimes and is annoying sometimes but a lot of times he's spot on when it comes to the Jets, 

Members sometimes get nasty with each other whether TX is involved or not. 

Lots of personalities and lots of opinions here. 

At the end of the day its all good I hold no grudges or remorse towards anyone. 

We are all Jets fans except for TX. 

If Ryan Fitzpatrick is the QB I will fully support him. 

1 hour ago, Rexorcism said:

I'm not taking anything serious, but that does not change that he is a loser troll, who gets his kicks coming to a Jets message board, and antagonizing Jets fans.

1 minute ago, Rexorcism said:

Wait, what...Theres gay stuff goin on around here?!?!

I can say from experience a certain member of this board is continually trying to get me to meet up with him, I'm not trying to be rude and its ok by me if thats what he's  into to each is own its just not for me and I'm definitely not interested. 

I'd have a beer and watch football with TX anyday, lighten up joesephine

One of the best times ever was back in 2009 when the Jets opened the season in Houston.

Night before the game I met up with a ton of Jets fans at the Flying Saucer downtown. Bunch of great guys and we had a blast.

One guy kept saying all night "are you really that ahole who posts on JI?"

Great time.

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

One of the best times ever was back in 2009 when the Jets opened the season in Houston.

Night before the game I met up with a ton of Jets fans at the Flying Saucer downtown. Bunch of great guys and we had a blast.

One guy kept saying all night "are you really that a$$hole who posts on JI?"

Great time.

TX you are a legend on this Jets board. 

I can say from experience a certain member of this board is continually trying to get me to meet up with him, I'm not trying to be rude and its ok by me if thats what he's  into to each is own its just not for me and I'm definitely not interested. 

Or maybe he wants to kick ur ass

Jets still focused on re-signing QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, but when ?

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- A few thoughts, observations and notes fromNew York Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan's pre-draft briefing with reporters on Friday :

1. Fitz update : The Jets remain focused on re-signing Ryan Fitzpatrick, and it sounds like they're willing to wait to get it done. Insisting there's no sense of urgency, Maccagnan said "it may take some time" before the contract stalemate is resolved. He also claimed the Fitzpatrick uncertainty will have no impact on the team's draft plans. Maccagnan spoke glowingly of Fitzpatrick, but the GM apparently refuses to budge at the bargaining table. Maccagnan is playing both roles in the good cop-bad cop routine.

2. Plan B: So what's the deal with Brian Hoyer, who visited earlier in the week? Maccagnan described it as a due-diligence visit, which is how he characterized last month's wine-and-dine with Robert Griffin III. The Jets still have interest in Hoyer, but they wouldn't have let him out of the building if they felt strongly about him. They really want to keep Fitzpatrick, but how long are they willing to wait? There must be an internal deadline, but Maccagnan refused to acknowledge that any such deadline exists.

"It's like playing chess," he said. "As long as there are moves left, you feel comfortable ... to a degree."

3. 'Tis the season for smoke screens: Team officials are hilariously paranoid and cryptic during these pre-draft sessions, so our job is to interpret and connect dots. Our cynical side wonders, "Does he really mean what he's saying?" For instance: Maccagnan, explaining his philosophy on drafting quarterbacks, delivered this interesting comment out of left field: "We like Bryce Petty quite a bit." To me, it sounded like he was overselling the second-year quarterback, which could mean ... oh, never mind.

4. Looking in Memphis: The player most frequently linked to the Jets with the 20th pick is Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch. Maccagnan said he didn't want to comment on specific players, but he eventually said of Lynch, "Like a lot of quarterbacks in this class, he has a degree of skill, which is intriguing. He also has played in an offense that is not a traditional NFL offense. We're actually working with Bryce, so we have some familiarity with the transition." Maccagnan also said of Lynch, "We do think he's a good prospect." Go ahead, have fun reading the tea leaves.

5. Mo on the move ? The Jets aren't actively shopping Pro Bowl defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson, according to Maccagnan. OK, fine, they're passively shopping him.

6. Clady cleared : New left tackle Ryan Clady, 11 months removed from major knee surgery, has been cleared for full participation in the offseason, according to Maccagnan. That said, the Jets aren't planning to rush him back on the field, which is the smart play.

>     http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/59915/jets-still-focused-on-re-signing-qb-ryan-fitzpatrick-but-when

The Jets want to pay Fitz like the stop-gap/mentor/back-up that he is, not like the starter he imagines himself to be. Fitz needs to come back to reality here. I don't think there's a middle ground. The Jets have a number in mind, and Fitz can accept that number or not. The $7M+ leaked is a pretty generous sum for Ryan Fitzpatrick. He should realize that and take it. If he thinks someone's starter is gonna get hurt, and that team is going to pay him eight figures in August or September, he's living in a fantasy world. 

4 hours ago, slats said:

The Jets want to pay Fitz like the stop-gap/mentor/back-up that he is, not like the starter he imagines himself to be. Fitz needs to come back to reality here. I don't think there's a middle ground. The Jets have a number in mind, and Fitz can accept that number or not. The $7M+ leaked is a pretty generous sum for Ryan Fitzpatrick. He should realize that and take it. If he thinks someone's starter is gonna get hurt, and that team is going to pay him eight figures in August or September, he's living in a fantasy world. 

I wouldn't even mind overpaying fitz if it was a one year deal, that way we can simply walk away after next year. I just don't want to be stuck in QB purgatory with Fitzpatrick for 3+ years

I wouldn't even mind overpaying fitz if it was a one year deal, that way we can simply walk away after next year. I just don't want to be stuck in QB purgatory with Fitzpatrick for 3+ years

Why would you even want to pay him for 1 year?

He'd give the Jets 5-7 wins next year.

Hell, Petty can deliver that.

Should the Jets up their offer to re-sign quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick? ESPN's Ron Jaworski says no way.

"I have looked at every pass Ryan Fitzpatrick threw last season," Jaworski said recently on ESPN. "Stats are one thing; you mentioned 31 touchdowns, Jets record, blah blah blah.

"When you look at the tape, you look at the stats, you see 15 interceptions. You look at the tape, you see 30 balls that should have been intercepted.

"Here's a journeyman quarterback, [he's played for] six teams. Now I love the moxie of Ryan Fitzpatrick, the way he plays the game, the leadership skills. But he's not very careful with the ball; in fact, at times he's careless with the football, and wildly inaccurate."

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Should the Jets up their offer to re-sign quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick? ESPN's Ron Jaworski says no way.

"I have looked at every pass Ryan Fitzpatrick threw last season," Jaworski said recently on ESPN. "Stats are one thing; you mentioned 31 touchdowns, Jets record, blah blah blah.

"When you look at the tape, you look at the stats, you see 15 interceptions. You look at the tape, you see 30 balls that should have been intercepted.

"Here's a journeyman quarterback, [he's played for] six teams. Now I love the moxie of Ryan Fitzpatrick, the way he plays the game, the leadership skills. But he's not very careful with the ball; in fact, at times he's careless with the football, and wildly inaccurate."

I wonder what Jaws thinks of his guy Kellen Clemens now??:rolleyes:

Archived