Wanna Laugh? Check this out

JoeC36

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Integrity is reserved for Pop Warner leagues.

The only word that matters in the NFL is "win".

If that was the only word that mattered your disgraced organization would be picking in the first round next month.

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

That's not even close to being accurate, but then again, you're a potato.

It's 100% accurate.  They whined about A-Rod.  Cried that there weren't enough Yankee players accused of taking steroids.  

Then they found out that their hero was a roid head.  And the excuses started.  Fu(king hypocrites.   

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ortiz failed a secret test that was never supposed to be made public before there was even a drug testing policy. So did over 100 other major leagues that they tested. To this day, they don't know what he popped positive for because no one will tell, but they sure as heck leaked his name. He's also one of the most tested athletes in major league baseball now. Not sure Ortiz ever lied about it, but he certainly took responsibility.

And your second premise couldn't be more wrong. He was "nothing" with the Twins except when he hit 18 and 20 homeruns in limited at bats in the two years before he was a Red Sox.

The same thing that happened with the first ARod test results were leaked out.  Off the same list.  But don't worry, you were close

18 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Never said that wasn't the case. But A-Rod also failed more than one test no? 

No.  He failed a test who's results were never supposed to be released and then his name was on the Balco client listing.  

One test.  Just like Ortiz.  ARod sucks, Ortiz is a great Sox.  Hypocrites 

9 hours ago, JiF said:

Elaborate, please. 

Anytime sports talk radio starts talking about a team's need for QB, cue Gator Nation with a call saying people are crazy for not given Teebow a chance.

The Gators are a good school and have a real good history over the last 20-25 years, but listen to a Gator and they are Notre Dame and Bama combined times infinity.

I think I've reached the point where I'm looking forward to Brady retiring more for the idea of never having to hear from this unhinged cabal of self-entitled jagaloons than I am the idea of the Jets not having to play second fiddle to the Pats anymore. Really. This is the most insufferable fanbase to have ever existed and it's all so ridiculously and recently unjustified. They're like if the North Korean army had sex with a horde of Biff Tannens and produced a mega-baby, then that mega-baby grew up and took a huge sh*t, which then sprouted into a mutant poop offspring which proceeded to then mate with Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, and then they produced a mega-baby of their own. Pats fans, they're that second mega-baby.

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

LOL then they wont know who is still left on the board for their first pick on day two.

I have an image in my head of 500,000 Patriots fans with a fresh coat of black paint over the screens of their TVs, computers, and smart devices. Just to show us all that they mean business.

11 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Anytime sports talk radio starts talking about a team's need for QB, cue Gator Nation with a call saying people are crazy for not given Teebow a chance.

The Gators are a good school and have a real good history over the last 20-25 years, but listen to a Gator and they are Notre Dame and Bama combined times infinity.

Meh, Tebow is polarizing figure.  It's not just Gator fans who love him...and most Gators know he's terrible. 

And for the record in that 20-25 year span you just referenced, the Gators have the most SEC Championships.  And only Bama has more National Championships.  And like Spurrier said, "what's more difficult, winning the SEC or the National Championship game?  Just ask Nick Saban". ;-)

What exactly has Notre Dame done during that time frame?  lol

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Meh, Tebow is polarizing figure.  It's not just Gator fans who love him...and most Gators know he's terrible. 

And for the record in that 20-25 year span you just referenced, the Gators have the most SEC Championships.  And only Bama has more National Championships.  And like Spurrier said, "what's more difficult, winning the SEC or the National Championship game?  Just ask Nick Saban". ;-)

What exactly has Notre Dame done during that time frame?  lol

I am just saying, some of Gator Nation sound like some of the pink hats of Patriot Nation.   

Notre Dame is historically good.  Florida has been very good, most years, for the past 20-25 years, but they have been playing college football since the 1800s..

41 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I am just saying, some of Gator Nation sound like some of the pink hats of Patriot Nation.   

Notre Dame is historically good.  Florida has been very good, most years, for the past 20-25 years, but they have been playing college football since the 1800s..

Look, they're the only team in this world the brings me joy. Leave my Gators alone.

Besides, your boo BB is HUGE fan of everything Gators.

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

Look, they're the only team in this world the brings me joy. Leave my Gators alone.

Besides, your boo BB is HUGE fan of everything Gators.

Especially the criminal ones.  ;)

I think he is a fan of the athletes of the SEC.

Archived