MY TOP TE, and WR IN THE 2016 DRAFT.

Tony The Wiz

This year The wideouts in general are not as good as the past two years but it is not far behind. There are some surprises but I look not only in the Combine results but most important how they performed this year.  Wideouts is one of my favorite to review and did much research so here I go. First I review Tight Ends and Rankings. Average drafted is 15 but 18 was last year.  I already gave you my H backs who will be drafted like GRONKOWSKI , CAJUSTE, DUARTE, ANDERSON, and CARTER.

Tight Ends

.                          1. HUNTER HENRY - My only 1st round TE in this draft. He is that good. He was the GRONKOWSKI for Arkansas. He is big at 6:5 and 255lbs but he has great hands. Watched a lot of SEC football and he was a nightmare for opponents. He is mid to late 1st round pick.

2.  AUSTIN HOOPER - Stanford and Tight Ends go together. Another possession receiver who is a little smaller and slower than Henry but so reliable.  Mid 2nd

3.  NICK VANNET - Ohio St grad who really wasn't used much but is a big body at 6:6 260lbs. Great in the running game.  Mid 2nd to late 2nd.

4.  BRYCE WILLIAMS - East Carolina -  Other experts don't have him ranked this high and have Adams as the 4Th ranked. I like Adams but I watched Williams and I can't not look at his production. He caught 96 receptions this year after catching 58 last year.  His QB was not even a top QB and having this many shows me something about separating from the coverage as well as great hands. Mid 2nd to late 2nd.

5.  TYLER HIGBEE - Western Kentucky - I could drop him since he just got a red flag being stopped by police for  intoxicated and assault. If everything clears he is a good TE. Again I look at production during the year and he had 68 receptions and over 1000 yards after having a 38 reception year the year before.  Early 3rd  to mid 3rd

6.  JERREL ADAMS - South Carolina -  Good size and Great speed 4:64 and at 6:5 is a proto type Tight End. What bothers me is his production. Only 28 receptions in 2015 and 21 in 2014. His total for career is less than Higbee one year total. Early 3rd  to mid 3rd

7.  HENRY KREIGER -COBLE  - Iowa - It seemed whenever you needed a first down you see him making the big catch. His production went from 3 receptions in 10 games in 2014 to 35 receptions this year. Late 3rd early 4th

8.  BEN BRAUNECKER - Harvard- another player coming from the Ivy. In fact there are two TE on my list from this conference. Looked good at the combine and had a nice year for Harvard with 48 receptions with 850 yards and 8 TD. Late 4th early 5th

9.  JAKE DUZEY - Iowa - The reason KREIGER-COBLE production went up. If wasn't for his injury he would of had a great year. At 6:4 250 and runs a 4:70 . His production in 2014 was 36 receptions .   Early 5th 

10.  BEAU SANDLAND -  Montana St. - Looked very athletic at the combine.  Good size at 6:4 1/2  255 lbs and runs a 4:74  Late 5th early 6th

11.  JAKE MCGEE - Florida-  His production was hurt by the QB play and he still caught 41 receptions.  In 2013 he caught 43 receptions and I see him having good production when he get to the pros especially if he has a good QB.  Like DUZEY these two guys could move up in my book. DUZEY because of injury and McGee because of bad QB play.  Probably go mid 5th but will be bargain.

12.  Derrick Morgan 11 - Texas San Antonio - Really the only thing I know about him is at the Combine. He looked good  and had good production with 45 receptions and 5 TDs. The only thing that is a negative is his 40 time was 5:02 but he is 6:4 and 262 lbs.  Early 6th

13.   Tammarrick Hemmingay -South Carolina St -  a slender TE who was at the combine.  At 6:5 244 lbs I was expecting a little faster time but had 38 receptions but only a 11 yard per catch.   Mid 6th

14.  RYAN O'MALLLEY - Penn - My other Ivy leaguer.  Not at combine but a big TE at 6:6  260 lbs and good blocker.  7th round

15.  RYAN MALLECK - Virginia Tech - Watched him this year. Some games I like what I saw and another game he had some drops. A smaller TE who needs to get stronger and bulk up since he is 6:4 1/2 and 247lbs. He had 21 resceptions but a good 13.8 Yard per reception.   7th round    These are the TE who will be drafted.

WIDE RECEIVERS    

1.  LAQUAN TREADWELL -  My number 1 receiver but not as much over the next receiver. Why? I think the injury last year took a little out of his speed but his hands is where he is supreme. At his size and the way he snatches a ball is perfect for the pro game.  Top 10 pick 

2. COREY COLEMAN  - Imagine his numbers if his QBS didn't get hurt. If he was a little taller he would be the number 1 receiver but I have him tied with Fuller. They both are explosive and he improved his 40 time to 4:40. Mid 1st  around 16 to 20 

2. WILL FULLER - As a Notre Dame fan I seen all his games and his separation will go great in the pro game. A bigger Emanuel Sanders and I think his hands are alright not great like Tredwell but better than some say. He has small hand at 8.25 but his speed is what makes him. 4:33 is fantastic.   Same as Coleman Mid 1st around 16 to 20.

4.  JOHN DOCTSON - My fourth rated WR but slightly just edged my fifth. Good speed at 4:43 to 4:50 but his hand are incredible. At 6:2 he has size and his hands are big at 9.88. Watching him at TCU you just had to throw it up and you knew he was going to catch it. Another 1st rounder who should go around the 24 to 28.

5. TYLER BOYD - PITTSBURGH -  His hands and reliability is what makes him a great player. I think he has a 1st round grade in my book. He is everything that DOCTSON is but one difference.  His 40 is slower at 4:54 to 4:58. His production would of even been more if he had a good QB.    Late 1st  if not real early 2nd.  30 to 35

6.  STERLING SHEPHERD -  Another Lockett who played at Kansas St. And drafted by Sseattle who I mocked as a 1st round pick last year and I was questioned. Great hands and return skills.  First round talent but I see him going early 2nd around 35 to 40.

7.  KENNY LAWLER -  CALIFORNIA - How can some experts have this guy going  like Walter Football saying 4 to 6. I watched him and he caught everything that Goff threw him. I have his 40 at 4:56 at 6:2 1/2 205. Good enough for me. He has big hands which I love. His hands are measured at 10.5.  Mid 2nd 

8.  TAJOE SHARPE - MASSACHUSETTS - My shocker here. Why? Because nobody gives this guy respect. I mean every time I watched him he was very good. Saw him in the Notre Dame game as well as another game and he impresses. The all star games and Combine he shined with his hands. His speed I have him at 4:49 at his home day and at 6:2 he has height. You want to here about his production. 85 receptions for 1281 yards but that was 2014. This year 111 receptions for 1319 yards.  Hello!!!!   Mid to late 2nd.

9.  AARON  BURBRIDGE - Michigan St. - Mr reliable for a guy that has small hands (8 inch). He is a competitor and will battle you for the ball. I seen times of 4:46 and I seen a time of 4:56. He looks like a 4:50 which is great and his production this year was a wow.  85 receptions and an impressive 1258 yards which is a 14:8 yard per catch. Like I said I like players who have done it in college. Late 2nd to early 3rd. 

10.  KEYARRIS GARRET - Tulsa - I watch a couple of Tulsa games especially the last game when they made the bowl series. This is where I was introduced to this player. He is 6:4 with size at 220 and hands. I see different times like 4:40 to 4:53. Either way he has speed and he may be the surprise of the receivers. His production is another wow.  Just 96 receptions and get this 1588 yards and 8 TDS. I will take that any day. I have to give him a smiley face ?   Late 2nd to mid 3rd.

11.  MICHAEL THOMAS - OHIO ST. -  I am not as high on him as others. Yes he has talent and the nephew of Keyshawn Johnson but it seems like Ohio St. Receivers never pan out as they should. Not that Thomas won't. He is big and big hands but he doesn't separate from the CB . I mean I still see him as an early third but not a first or early 2nd. He had decent production even without a good throwing QB. 3rd round.

12.  RASHARD HIGGINS - Colorado St - Great stats last year and is a little down from that. He had a better QB which allowed him to catch 96 balls to 75 balls this year. I remember he had a bad bowl game but he is a good receiver.  He is near 6:2 so he has some size but his 40 is between 4:56 and 4:64. I still like him.  Late 3rd

13.  LEONTE CAROO  - RUTGERS - Too bad this player plays for Rutgers. Good player with good size at 6:0 200lbs and runs a 4:46!. Love his stats which shows you he is explosive. In 2014  he had 55 receptions but an impressive 1,086  yards. That is a 19.7 average and this year he only had 39 receptions but a 20.7 average.   Late 3rd early 4th

14.  ROGER LEWIS -  BOWLING GREEN - Watched many Mac games and seen this player always be an impressive receiver. He has a two year production which is as impressive as others. In 2014 he had 73 receptions with 1093 yards and a 15 average per catch but this year he even improved on that with an 85 reception with an amazing 1,544 yards and an 18.2 yard per catch. Again I reward the performance. He is almost 6:1 so he has size 4:46 to 4:50. I'll take it.  Late 3rd  mid 4th.

15.  DANIEL BRAVERMAN - WESTERN MICHIGAN     Who? Say it again Who?  The essential slot receiver. He is Wel Welker. He is Julian Edelman. You watch the Patriots will draft him and he will replace Amandola.  He is 5:10 and runs a 4:50 and this is his stats. 2014 he had 86 receptions and 997 yards and this year 108 receptions and 1371 yards with a decent 12.7 yards per catch. Jets draft this guy. Late 3rd early 4th but if you smart draft him in the third. Another smiley face ?

16.  MAlCOLM MITCHELL - GEORGIA - I was going to put Braxton here but Malcolm is more polished and near 6:0 and 4:40 has an impressive speed. He has more production than Braxton since he is a wide receiver longer. He runs nice routes and has good hands This year he improved his production to 58 receptions and 865 yards with a young QB. This showed me is improvement.  Early to mid 4th

17.  BRAXTON MILLER - OHIO St. - Put him here for his potential but I can't move him up since he needs more work on his route running. Remember he is not going to run around in the Pro game like he did in college. I mean how in the world could NFL expert Scott Wright have him the 4th best receiver in this draft.  If he had run a 4:31 to 4:35 we could see explosion but he ran a 4:50.  Mid 4th to late 4th

18.  PHAROH COOPER - SOUTH CAROLINA - Not as impressed as others. He was on a team where everything was runner to him so his stats will look good.  2014 he had 69 receptions and 1,136 and this year it was down to 66 and 973 probably due to coaching change. He is shifty but his overall speed is not as fast for a 5:11 receiver . I seen a 4:65 on him but Thani seen a decent 4:52. I would draft him in the late 4th.

19.  DEVIN LUCIEN - ARIZONA ST - Did not know if I wanted Payton here so I have him tied with Jordan Payton. These two receivers remind me of each other even though Payton was only invited to the Combine. It seemed whenever their team needed them to step up they did . Lucien is a 6:0 receiver wither 4:49 speed and good hands. Lucien is not even listed on Scott Wrights list of 77 receivers. That is a shame. Early 5th

19. JORDAN PAYTON - UCLA -  6:1 and 210 lbs he has size and at 4:43 speed he is fast enough. Needs to run better routes but his production was great the last two years - 2014 he had 67 receptions and 954 yards and this past year he raised it to 78 and 1,105 yards. Early 5th

21. KOLBY LISTENBEE - TCU - Two words     Potential and speed. mid 5th 

22.  CHRIS MOORE - CINCINNATI - For two years I watched games involving Cincinnati and this player always stood out. I call him big play Moore. He is 6:1 and 210 so he has a pro body and runs a decent 4:50 but what I like is his 30 receptions in 2014 but 673 yards with a 22.4 average and this year his receptions went up to 40 and at 870 yards and a 19.3 average.  Mid to late 5th

23.  RICARDO LOUIS - AUBURN - He became Auburn prime receiver this year with a non throwing QB. He has potential at 6:2 215 lbs. He has an impressive 4:43 and is pretty clutch. He will be a riser. Imagine if he had a good QB. He had 46 receptions and 716 yards.  Going to give him a thumbs up?       Mid to late 5th but could go 4th. 

24.  R0BBIE ANDERSON - TEMPLE - watch him in 5 games this year and his height is impressive. He does need to gain more weight since he weighs 190lbs at a 6:3 frame. Not invited to combine and I was surprised he got clocked  at 4:36 in the 40. That is impressive at his height.  If so he could be a riser.  Mid to late 5th

25.  CODY CORE - OLE MISS -  Good size and great speed but needs to play with passion and run better routes. Needs to be coached up.  Early 6th 

26. CHARONE PEAKE - CLEMSON - Not high on him as everyone else. Maybe due to him missing Bowl game. Look he has size and speed at 6:2 and a 4:41 but needs to run better routes. You have one of the best QBS in the game and only have 50 receptions shows me you can't separate.  Early 6th 

27. DEMARCUS ROBINSON - FLORIDA - I think he could be a real good receiver but he has a checky past. 4 suspensions makes me thing but he has a lot of talent. Near 6:2 but ones a slow 4:60 but it seems he runs faster. Good hands. Mid to late 6th

28.  D. J FOSTER - ARIZONA ST. - Mr dependable. Plays a little running back and great out of the backfield.  He will play slot and will give you some production. Smart player with good hands. Late 6th

29.  MAX MCCAFFERY - DUKE - Plays like his father. Good size with great hands and great smarts. He also runs a 4:46. He could be a welcome surprise to a team. Another thumbs up.?  Late 6th 

30.  DOM WILLIAMS - WASHINGTON ST. - Another pretty good size receiver at 6:2  200lbs and 4:40 to 4:50 speed.He had good production from a team that threw most of the time.  He had 75 receptions and 1040 yards and a near 14 yards per catch.  Late 6th to early 7th

31. CHRIS BROWN - NOTRE DAME - we all knew who the number 1 receiver was at Notre Dame but Brown had a good year. At 6:2 he has size but he also has good speed 4:45. It seemed like he never dropped a pass and he was dependable especially on third down. He had 48 receptions and near 600 yards. He deserves a smiley face which means he could even be a way better pro than in college. ? Late 6th or early 7th. 

32.  TEVIN JONES - MEMPHIS - I like this receiver. When I watched Paxton Lynch he was his number 1 guy. He is 6:2 and 220 lbs and runs a 4:48. He has potential. Early 7th.

33. GERONIMO ALLISON - ILLINOIS - Noticed him in the All star game. A bigger receiver with less speed but good catching ability. 7th round

34. MIKE THOMAS - SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI - Nice size at 6:1 and 200 lbs and an average 4:55 but his production this year was great. He had 71 receptions and 1391 yards. I really didn't see enough film on him but checked out his YouTube seeing how much production he has and he looks like a steal in the later rounds. I got to give him a thumbs up. Check this guys highligh?  7th round or maybe lower. 

My last rating WR has to be a receiver who I already rated in the running back section but he was a receiver. I am so intrigued by this guy I have to give him a second ranking. I have a knack for giving people nicknames and my nickname for him is THE BLUR. If no team brings this guy into camp they are crazy.  His name is JAKEEM GRANT out of Texas Tech. Google him. He is a faster SPROOLES at 5:6 and 165 lbs and runs a 4:37 but has run a 4:30. I swear nobody could catch him.  His stats were 80 receptions  and 1,143 yards but that does not tell the story.  He has thrown for a TD, Received a TD, Returned a Kickoff for a TD  and rushed for a TD ..   JETS bring JAKEEM GRANT to NY

So you have 4 WRs going in the 1st. Interesting. People are expecting 3/4 QBs, that's 8 players. 23 left & we already know 3 of the top Olineman off the board. Jets have probably gotten this down to 5/7 players they have really scrutinized if they stay @ 20. It's gonna be fun to see how this goes, especially if there are no takers for Mo.

23 minutes ago, Jetster said:

So you have 4 WRs going in the 1st. Interesting. People are expecting 3/4 QBs, that's 8 players. 23 left & we already know 3 of the top Olineman off the board. Jets have probably gotten this down to 5/7 players they have really scrutinized if they stay @ 20. It's gonna be fun to see how this goes, especially if there are no takers for Mo.t

When I mock them 1ST round that is what I think they should go from a talent perspective. This year there will be a lot more than 31 players who get a first round grade in my book. Offense total is 4 QB, 1 RB, 6 WR ,1 TE,  1 C, 2G, 6 OT  

I wouldn't mind taking Doctson with our 1st. Even though we drafted Devin Smith last year and at least the coaching staff felt he improved. I didn't but I hope they are right. As for TE there have been rumors the Jets are interested in the Ohio State guy. But I would not draft one this year because we have Amaro coming back and you have to give him a chance to play. He at times looked good his rookie season. But I think the Jets want someone who can catch and block. 

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Looking at Doctson's highlight's it's pretty concerning how rarely he's open. Seems every other play is a 50/50 ball, which aren't as easily won in the NFL.

Very worried about Fuller too. 10% drop rate is so awful.

That's overstated and completely fixable. You can teach better catching techniques, you can't teach 4.3 speed.

20 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Stephen Hill says hello 

21 minutes ago, afosomf said:

Like Lam Jones and stephen hill?

19 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

They said that about Troy Williamson. 

Boy it's going to be a long day on this board.

Stephen Hill had 28 total catches his senior year. Will Fuller had 29 touchdown catches in 2 years.

Lam Jones was 40 years ago. I'm pretty sure it's a different game today and comparing the two would be silly.

Troy Williamson's best season of 43 catches for 835 yards and 7 TDs doesn't even come close to touching Fuller's Sophomore or Junior seasons. Not even close.

These comparisons are lazy guys. It's going to be a long day. Let's try to do better.

28 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Stephen Hill had 28 total catches his senior year. Will Fuller had 29 touchdown catches in 2 years.

Lam Jones was 40 years ago. I'm pretty sure it's a different game today and comparing the two would be silly.

Troy Williamson's best season of 43 catches for 835 yards and 7 TDs doesn't even come close to touching Fuller's Sophomore or Junior seasons. Not even close.

These comparisons are lazy guys. It's going to be a long day. Let's try to do better.

Ha. I have no horse in this race man, it's all subjective and I'm just going by what (little) I've seen.

If we draft him I will believe every word you say.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Stedman Bailey once had 25 TD's in one season.

Lol!

I'm in agreement on guys that show bad hands in college, not interested. It's the only thing you f*cking do in life! trying to become an NFL draft pick! Work on your f*cking craft! Sorry, but to me that shows laziness.

I believe Jerry Rice ran like a 4.65 or something? But caught every god damn ball that he got his hands on. Even Amaro was dropping balls, it's like dude your 6'-5" & towering over guys, catch the damn ball.

18 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Lol!

I'm in agreement on guys that show bad hands in college, not interested. It's the only thing you f*cking do in life! trying to become an NFL draft pick! Work on your f*cking craft! Sorry, but to me that shows laziness.

I believe Jerry Rice ran like a 4.65 or something? But caught every god damn ball that he got his hands on. Even Amaro was dropping balls, it's like dude your 6'-5" & towering over guys, catch the damn ball.

Agreed.  I like Treadwell and Docston considerably more than I like Fuller. 

42 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

fuller is a body catcher

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Treadwell has trouble separating and catching the ball. Fuller was a better player than both against better competition.

You've never watched Treadwell play Football.  Admit it.  LOL @ your better competition comment.  You're too funny sometimes. 

5 star recruiter, All American - the kid was born to play WR.  He has zero issues catching the ball.  He's a physical guy that uses his body to create separation because he doesnt have the top end speed.  Kind of similar to guys we have on our roster, no?  He's actually very similar to Decker and Marshall.  They'd be great mentors to him.

Your boy is Robert Meachum.  One trick pony, poor hands (small too), body catcher, built like a teenage girl.  He's a good 3rd option on a team that needs someone to stretch the field. 

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

You've never watched Treadwell play Football.  Admit it.  LOL @ your better competition comment.  You're too funny sometimes. 

5 star recruiter, All American - the kid was born to play WR.  He has zero issues catching the ball.  He's a physical guy that uses his body to create separation because he doesnt have the top end speed.  Kind of similar to guys we have on our roster, no?  He's actually very similar to Decker and Marshall.  They'd be great mentors to him.

Your boy is Robert Meachum.  One trick pony, poor hands (small too), body catcher, built like a teenage girl.  He's a good 3rd option on a team that needs someone to stretch the field. 

Just the highlights and him dropping the ball a ton. That's what scouts say. And the competition ND plays is better than either of the other guys you mentioned.

We'll see in 3 years who is the better receiver, but your talking points on him are laughable, at best. He's not a one trick pony at all.

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Just the highlights and him dropping the ball a ton. That's what scouts say. And the competition ND plays is better than either of the other guys you mentioned.

We'll see in 3 years who is the better receiver, but your talking points on him are laughable, at best. He's not a one trick pony at all.

You have never seen that. Too funny. A ton?  lmfao No need to lie. 

Fuller is Robert Meachum or Ted Ginn Jr. or Devery Henderson. 

Serious question - who was a better prospect coming out Fuller or Michael Floyd?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You have never seen that. Too funny. A ton?  lmfao No need to lie. 

Fuller is Robert Meachum or Ted Ginn Jr. or Devery Henderson. 

Serious question - who was a better prospect coming out Fuller or Michael Floyd?

Just google Treadwell and drops and you'll see a serious concern from scouts about his hands.

Fuller is going to be DeSean Jackson more than the other three you named. Wait and see.

Fuller is ranked higher in this draft class than Floyd was in his. I'm not sure of your point.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Just google Treadwell and drops and you'll see a serious concern from scouts about his hands.

Fuller is going to be DeSean Jackson more than the other three you named. Wait and see.

Fuller is ranked higher in this draft class than Floyd was in his. I'm not sure of your point.

Just did a google search.  I see nothing.  Literally nothing saying anything other than pure hands catcher, physical guy who's the best prospect in the draft.  Why dont you provide a link if there are soooo many scouts concerned?

Fuller is ranked higher?  Floyd went 13th overall?  You think Fuller is going that high?

My point is, Floyd was a much better prospect and he's pretty mediocre in the NFL.  But you think Fuller will be Desean Jackson.  lol

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Just did a google search.  I see nothing.  Literally nothing saying anything other than pure hands catcher, physical guy who's the best prospect in the draft.  Why dont you provide a link if there are soooo many scouts concerned?

Fuller is ranked higher?  Floyd went 13th overall?  You think Fuller is going that high?

My point is, Floyd was a much better prospect and he's pretty mediocre in the NFL.  But you think Fuller will be Desean Jackson.  lol

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/02/16/draft-monson-why-laquon-treadwell-is-not-a-top-wr-prospect/

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/3/15/11144624/2016-nfl-draft-laquon-treadwell-draft-breakdown-prospect

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214

All three mention his drops problem in 2015. Not sure your Google machine is working. If Treadwell was as good as you're saying, why isn't he a lock for the top ten? It's a passing league now.

Floyd is a solid pro. Fuller will be a solid pro. Wait and see.

20 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/02/16/draft-monson-why-laquon-treadwell-is-not-a-top-wr-prospect/

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/3/15/11144624/2016-nfl-draft-laquon-treadwell-draft-breakdown-prospect

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214

All three mention his drops problem in 2015. Not sure your Google machine is working. If Treadwell was as good as you're saying, why isn't he a lock for the top ten? It's a passing league now.

Floyd is a solid pro. Fuller will be a solid pro. Wait and see.

Are you kidding right now?  Did you read these?  lmfao

1st article doesnt say one thing about drops. 

2nd article says this.  So, he comes close to drops?  WTF?

It's hard sometimes to tell from the TV copy if what looks like a drop is really a drop or not, especially if they don't show a slow-motion replay that zooms in on the ball. What I will say is that for a guy who is supposed to be a big-time receiver, I saw more plays that were at least close to drops than I would have liked. If you aren't going to be a speed demon, the least you can do is have really good hands. It's kinda weird because on some plays Treadwell looks like such a natural pass catcher and on others, he looks like some rando butterfingers guy.

3rd article doesnt say one thing about drops:

Catch-winner. Has a natural feel for the nuances of the position. Has feel for defender and is careful to work back to throws while shielding cornerbacks from the ball. Hands catcher with adequate body control who can climb the ladder and high point catches over defenders. Truly shines with ball-­tracking skills and rarely gives away location of the ball with early movements when racing downfield against cornerbacks

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are you kidding right now?  Did you read these?  lmfao

3rd article doesnt say one thing about droops:

Did you?

Weaknesses

Doesn't have the cushion-­eating, vertical speed to scare cornerbacks. Cornerbacks will crowd his underneath routes from off­-man coverage. Benefitted with several easy catches in space against zone coverage. Struggled to free himself from press coverage against LSU's Tre'Davious White and may have separation issues in pros against quick cornerbacks. Takes time to gear down into breaks once he gets speed up. Could stand to be more physical in his release against press. Had more focus drops in 2015 than over previous two seasons. Suffered season-­ending injury in November of 2014 with broken fibula and dislocated ankle.

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Did you?

Weaknesses

Doesn't have the cushion-­eating, vertical speed to scare cornerbacks. Cornerbacks will crowd his underneath routes from off­-man coverage. Benefitted with several easy catches in space against zone coverage. Struggled to free himself from press coverage against LSU's Tre'Davious White and may have separation issues in pros against quick cornerbacks. Takes time to gear down into breaks once he gets speed up. Could stand to be more physical in his release against press. Had more focus drops in 2015 than over previous two seasons. Suffered season-­ending injury in November of 2014 with broken fibula and dislocated ankle.

SOOOO MANY ARTICLES AND SO MANY DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!  TONS IN FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao

Archived