Hally (1) - Lily

AVM (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - JC

Ballin (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Wombat

SMC (1) - Ape

Crusher (1) - SMC

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

The drummers beat faster and faster, building into a crescendo that stops all conversations and leaves the group staring... but it still seemed like a "show" until the drummers started screaming. Wild-eyed and sounding like nothing more than a pitched battle, the insanity built to a breaking point, followed by a huge explosion and cloud of smoke.

The silence was complete then, until a man stepped out of the smoke, bowed, and smiled upon the group.

r7ImAnD.png?1?3134.png

"Oh, good, listen - I want another White Russian. And let's get a round of shots for the table - yeah? - Sex on the Beach shots. One for everybody, okay chief?"

Pac turns back to the table and picks up the story he was telling before the drumming got crazy.

The Voodoo Man drops his smile.

2 hours ago, AVM said:

WTF did you guys do last game, break the Ape?

2 hours ago, SMC said:

Actually, Ape not only caused Brett to quite mafia in the signup thread, but he essentially orchestrated the lynch and modkilling (including himself) of his entire mason team.

I can understand how Ape does not have a thirst for blood at the moment.

Not going to get into discussing last game.

I didn't really intend on playing again for a while, but Wes asked and I appreciate the recruiting he was doing. 

Several things at play here: I've got a bunch on my plate at work and home. I have been tinkering with different approaches to playing. I haven't actually read any of the game yet, other than skimming and cherry-picking comments best suited for wisecracks.

I'm trying to decide what the threshold for minimum effort is for me, since I've only ever known how to give 150%.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't really intend on playing again for a while, but Wes asked and I appreciate the recruiting he was doing. 

Several things at play here: I've got a bunch on my plate at work and home. I have been tinkering with different approaches to playing. I haven't actually read any of the game yet, other than skimming and cherry-picking comments best suited for wisecracks.

I'm trying to decide what the threshold for minimum effort is for me, since I've only ever known how to give 150%.

I'm leading on post. I got this.  Get behind the Fatman, plenty of space back there.  No idea who scum is but I would kill either wombat- no reason.  Ballin - gut or possibly somebody else.  Hope that helps.  

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

less ape improves the town's odds signficantly

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, CTM said:

less ape improves the town's odds signficantly

Yes, the town does exceedingly well when they all just sit back, mouths agape, wondering who is going to do the work. 

My philosophy on mafia is the same as my philosophy on innovation. Failure is part of doing it well. The question that should be asked after failure is "why did this attempt fail?" not "who is at fault for this failure?" You seem 100% focused on the latter. Like a cliche manager, not like an entrepreneur.

Boom.

I run this sh*t. 

• Upvote 1