Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, D P R said:

There is a way to make this right. Run, don't walk, to the nearest cold beer and drink it like the desert drinks in the rain. Then have 6 or 7 more, come back here and tell me how you're feeling. Because you are gonna LOVE beer from now on. 

eeeeh......Nah

46 minutes ago, gEYno said:

My unofficial vote is currently on Smash for his paranoia, but it's probably more likely he's just paranoid and not indicative of game play.  Still, my meaningless vote remains.

Do you feel that paranoia is necessarily a scummy trait?

55 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

why didn't you play this game ?

I wanted to, but I leave for vacation at the end of the week. My wife ended up having another miscarriage last week and my brother is getting Manning surgery on his neck this week. I want my mind as clear as possible right now. :)

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Hush, little baby, don't say a word. Momma's gonna kill for you the whole damn world.

That doesn't rhyme.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I wanted to, but I leave for vacation at the end of the week. My wife ended up having another miscarriage last week and my brother is getting Manning surgery on his neck this week. I want my mind as clear as possible right now. :)

Sorry to hear that, brother.

Just now, Verbal said:

Hess is a Ghost, and can mark 1 person in this game to haunt - if that player wins, Hess wins, too.

Done.

Seriously, Hess, PM me your player.  You're in this game now whether you want to be or not!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sorry to hear.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Reminds me of when JiF forgot to include Sharrow on the player list for one of his games.  Which was perfect since most didn't know if Sharrow was playing or not every game until he won it at the end. 

I also forgot to send Hess a role PM once.  

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, HessStation said:

My Dearest Brothers of Chaos,

The Gods have shunned me. They have stripped me of thy armor and exiled me, in death, to the Nevernever, where the giant, fire breathing, repugnant drool monster, Chan, rules. Right below the 8th circle. Oh brothers, it is so dreadful here. The smell of burning patchouli is constant and the music is awful. I fear I may be trapped here with a subhuman man they call, Ape, forever. Pray for me brothers. As I pray for thee...

Your dead friend,

HessStation

ps BFF

tumblr_mwetmbip151sgl0ajo1_500.gif

^^^My soul, currently.  I'll do what I can to make the afterlife more bearable, brother.

unvote vote CTMonster

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't "seem" to know the rules, I knew them, and to make a case based on JIF's bullsh*t claim is scummy as well.

I have to ask who would make a case then get backed up on it (probably by a teammate) while not even reading the first post made by the Mod ? Is that town behavior or scum behavior ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

My unofficial vote is currently on Smash for his paranoia, but it's probably more likely he's just paranoid and not indicative of game play.  Still, my meaningless vote remains.

The fact he's even posting on D1 is a drastic change in play style.  The fact he's still a complete blockhead is something you should remember well. 

He's a good death.