Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I could be down with this. Something feels slightly off about her and her interactions with Calder yesterday. 

It's not even just that, but it's part of it. Her interaction with Calder and fixation on whether or not he was actually speccing the LOST game or not was eh. Which is why I told her... look, I can't know if he actually followed the game or not so what you're saying means nothing. But I did admit that her town game is not always clean, which is a point I disagreed with with Calder. Clov was also "speccing" the game and was hardly following the actual game thread. So that whole angle was eh.

Beyond that she's shmoozed a couple of us with town reads. She's been constantly shmoozing me even when I'm seriously FoSing her. And she's basically been doing nothing beyond that. Her vote on Calder only happened after both of us were questioning and prodding him. Has she even voiced her opinion of how the King and voting should take place? Cause I don't recall a peep out of her about it and it's sort of been a main talking point. I can almost FEEL her forcing herself to post like a tire out of air. And I know she prefers ten times more being town and is sick of randing scum all the time. She is not coming off natural and has been relying heavily on being cutsie. i love her, but she's scum. She knows it and she knows I know it. 

And her little prod at who CTM's suspects were? She isn't even doing the actual work of looking up who he was pushing. Just throwing it out there for someone to bite. That's NOT town Halli. Just no. 

Townies

Null

Scummy

Idiots, possibly scum

Leelou

Pac

Decker

Crushlove

Ballin

Hallia

Dirty Pirate

Nyn

JC

Lizzy

AVM

EY

Lily

JiF

Smash

The Dead:

Calder - doc - lynched D1
CTM - vanilla - NK N1

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

Ok.  DPR, just kill me quickly so the game can proceed.  I have nothing to claim, just roleless town.

You're scum, and Kingmaker is a fool.

lol  Someone trying to strip AVM from his title..... beware.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Night in the kingdom passes as slow as ******* molasses, until finally morning came.  The villagers found CTM still in bed, clearly killed while making disgusting un-showered love to some wench most likely half his age.

CTM, Villager, has been night killed.

It is now Day.  The deadline for this phase is (because of the weekend) Sunday evening at 8pm EST.

So Smash is definitely scum.  He fears CTM more than anyone in the game. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's not even just that, but it's part of it. Her interaction with Calder and fixation on whether or not he was actually speccing the LOST game or not was eh. Which is why I told her... look, I can't know if he actually followed the game or not so what you're saying means nothing. But I did admit that her town game is not always clean, which is a point I disagreed with with Calder. Clov was also "speccing" the game and was hardly following the actual game thread. So that whole angle was eh.

Beyond that she's shmoozed a couple of us with town reads. She's been constantly shmoozing me even when I'm seriously FoSing her. And she's basically been doing nothing beyond that. Her vote on Calder only happened after both of us were questioning and prodding him. Has she even voiced her opinion of how the King and voting should take place? Cause I don't recall a peep out of her about it and it's sort of been a main talking point. I can almost FEEL her forcing herself to post like a tire out of air. And I know she prefers ten times more being town and is sick of randing scum all the time. She is not coming off natural and has been relying heavily on being cutsie. i love her, but she's scum. She knows it and she knows I know it. 

And her little prod at who CTM's suspects were? She isn't even doing the actual work of looking up who he was pushing. Just throwing it out there for someone to bite. That's NOT town Halli. Just no. 

I was just working on pulling examples of her over the top flirting/buttering you up. She's throwing herself at you, and I've never seen her do it to this extent. I'm also not quite sure where she got a town read on me from. Yes, I also agree about the LOST game specing. I know I've said I was going to spec games before and just don't past the first few pages. 

Hallia, at the point you had me as town, can you say why? 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Rules/Changes

• The Kingmaker chooses two players for Kingship: a main and backup selection. If the main selection is killed, the backup choice becomes king.
  • The selected King ends the day with EXECUTE (player). Don't do this if you're not the King.
  • The Kingmaker must choose a new, different King each night. Repeat Kings aren't allowed until there are five or fewer players left.
  • If the Kingmaker is executed, a new Kingmaker arises out of the loyal villagers and chooses a King for the next day. If the Kingmaker is killed at night, a new Kingmaker similarly arises but the old Kingmaker's final choice is used for the next day.
  • If a deadline is used and the King does not execute anyone before the deadline, the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence! No-lynch is not an option.

Role PMs

Im no bookworm but that seems pretty clear to me.  So basically you changed, altered or BASTARDIZED the game?  

BASTARD MOD IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I'll post these again for ANYONE who might have missed that first one because they weren't reading the posts, and I'll try to re-post them every three posts or so:

Today Verbal will post vote counts at regular intervals.

We'll count votes the same way we do in a standard game - 1 vote per person, you must unvote to revote.

A majority vote will result in a lynch. If a majority is not reached, no lynch.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'll post these again for ANYONE who might have missed that first one because they weren't reading the posts, and I'll try to re-post them every three posts or so:

We'll count votes the same way we do in a standard game - 1 vote per person, you must unvote to revote.

Vote DPR

Also, I should go ahead and ask:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THEY WOULD LIKE TO ******* REVEAL? 

I'll try to ask this frequently as well, not that we ******* need it, but just so that everybody feels better.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Also, I know why the creator has no repeats - the reason is obvious.  I also disagree with only repeats at the end of the game (it is riskier then, actually).  But we can discuss the mechanics and setup after the game.

Jerk

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Then why post it in the sign up thread?  Because you were not going to follow it?

See Above

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

For some reason, this quote ****ed up and isn't showing anything. But this is what I see whenever I read Verbal's posts anyhow so figured I'd just leave it. :D 

23 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Prod to remind us all that CTM was suspecting Lee and Decker. Noted.

Indeed.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

lol  Someone trying to strip AVM from his title..... beware.

AVM? Still don't trust that guy.  EY can have any of his titles except Awesome, though.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

tumblr_litkzaldnn1qghlk1o1_500.jpg

vote Hallia

10 minutes ago, D P R said:

So if the majority wants to lynch you, would you vote for yourself? 

• Upvote 1