Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Damnit, lost a long post re: Calder bc iPad died and didn't save it like usual...

basically Calder knew a deadline was coming and should have revealed. If it were me I would have waited a bit longer, sure...but given that I (and I think Nyn?) have both said we were moving to him and someone (I think Hallia?) said he may not have revealed anyway...

likelihood is we end up here anyway...but the situation turning out like it did gives us good information. I feel like DPR and EY may be town on town.  Pretty sure we used QTs last time EY played, but maybe not...so that line does nothing for me. Except make me laugh lol

Would rather look an inactives and folks who disappeared at deadline. 

Still no one has answered the question.

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

You edited that post.  They were not numbered and you said 2 people were "scummish" and basically just farted on the other 3.  Sorry for asking for you to be more concise and take a firm stance on a #1-3 as we approached the deadline with meaningless votes incorrectly being tallied by some nitwit that isn't the mod. 

671_dont-plan-the-pipe.gif

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

We most certainly did.  He played a random game about 3 years ago.  I saw he said it's been 6 or more years but that's not true. 

I did?  It's fascinating that your memory of me is significantly better than mine.

By fascinating, of course I mean it's weird.

13 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I did?  It's fascinating that your memory of me is significantly better than mine.

By fascinating, of course I mean it's weird.

Don't flatter yourself.  I just remember stuff that most people forget.

For example I remember that 1 post in 2009 where Klacko sounded normal.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How? From the irrelevant vote count or is he psychic?  Anybody could have been the lynch until DPR posted it. To say anything else is simply and completely not true. 

See, I don't agree with that. I knew Calder was going to be the lynch for like two days. 

4 minutes ago, Lily said:

See, I don't agree with that. I knew Calder was going to be the lynch for like two days. 

Regardless, would it not make sense for Calder to wait as long as possible to see if things change?  And wouldn't it make sense to give him a 'last chance' to claim?  One would think someone who had the best interest of the town in mind would want to take every shot they had to make sure they weren't killing the doctor.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

The way i see it, I made the best lynch there was to make. For the rest, we'll just have to agree to disagree. But I do have one question for you: if it was you as the doc, would you have revealed?

No.  Because earlier you said you would never lynch me. Not everyone gets to be me.  

23 minutes ago, gEYno said:

What a QT is... But, using context from Crushers response, I assume it's some kind of communication tool.

Yes.  Like a free message board.  Create it then invite members of your group. Way better than pm  Hell not sure how we ever even did it with pm.  

41 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Regardless, would it not make sense for Calder to wait as long as possible to see if things change?  And wouldn't it make sense to give him a 'last chance' to claim?  One would think someone who had the best interest of the town in mind would want to take every shot they had to make sure they weren't killing the doctor.

I guess there is some merit to that thinking but way too much risk involved. If I were the doc, I would have claimed.

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

And if I were hammer vote, I'd have asked.

And yet, you didn't ask. With 50 mins till the deadline. Nor did any of your scum mates.

But the sentiment is really beautiful. Over the top, but beautiful.

13 hours ago, Lily said:

I'm putting the blame on Calder where it belongs. He knew for a long while that he was going to be the lynch. He should have claimed. 

What Calder should have done was put a sock in his mouth and not try to be town hero and he wouldn't have drawn so much attention and been killed and they we'd still have a doc and the town would still be in a better position to try and win but now we just figure it out without a doc and the king didn't have to show much of his ass again thanks to Calder 

/Faulkner'd

53 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

What Calder should have done was put a sock in his mouth and not try to be town hero and he wouldn't have drawn so much attention and been killed and they we'd still have a doc and the town would still be in a better position to try and win but now we just figure it out without a doc and the king didn't have to show much of his ass again thanks to Calder 

/Faulkner'd

funny you should say this the way you have played Doc in the past.

Night in the kingdom passes as slow as ******* molasses, until finally morning came.  The villagers found CTM still in bed, clearly killed while making disgusting un-showered love to some wench most likely half his age.

CTM, Villager, has been night killed.

It is now Day.  The deadline for this phase is (because of the weekend) Sunday evening at 8pm EST.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen!  His vote is the only that counts today.

DPR is the King (again, lol).  All hail the King!

I swear this isn't a bastard mod game, haha.

Well it's not Kingmaker Mafia.  Being an expert It's understood that the kingmaker is not to pick the same king twice until 5 or less players are left.   I'm no math wizard but I can certainly count to five thanks to invention of the six pack.